Thread: What did Elvis do between February - June 1970?

Coming On Strong

What did Elvis do between February - June 1970?

I've wondered what Elvis did do when he finished his second season at the international Hotel In Las Vegas in february 1970?

I know he didn't begin touring until August that same year. Did he do other concerts, or did he just relax?

he did Concerts At Atso Dome one week in March .
    Take a look at you and me,,Are we too blind to see, Do we Simply turn our heads and look the other way.....(Line From "in The Ghetto")

Elvis Presley Blvd Unchained Melody's Avatar
    Like poormansgold stated, he did finish up his shows at the Houston Astrodome in Early March....now from March 'til June i guess Elvi was relaxing because in July he was beginning rehearsing at MGM studio in california for the upcoming Las Vegas engagement.
    "How do I get placed in situations like this? Ah hell, I guess it's all part of showbusiness "~ Elvis in his limo on his way to perform in Omaha, NE on June 19th 1977

Heartbreak Hotel, Room 11 Albert's Avatar
    I also wondered what Elvis did during those longs periods that he had no shows. In 70s there were quite longs periods (in each and every year) between tours and Vegas seasons.
    ‎"A year from now, you'll wish you had started today"

Follow TCB-World on Twitter for website updates and Elvisnews: http://twitter.com/tcbworldcom

Southeastern Portion of These Here United States
    Wouldn't it been something if Elvis had built his own recording studio there at Graceland, and in his non-performing time recorded different songs on his own.
    "Don't tamper with the property of the U.S. Male"

Elvis Presley Blvd Unchained Melody's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Boss Man View Post
    Wouldn't it been something if Elvis had built his own recording studio there at Graceland, and in his non-performing time recorded different songs on his own.
    I think that would have been a good thing Steve. One for the fact that Elvis really didn't like going into the studio, he could have just cut all hsi albums at home. He could have just stayed home and relaxed and made music on his own terms !
    "How do I get placed in situations like this? Ah hell, I guess it's all part of showbusiness "~ Elvis in his limo on his way to perform in Omaha, NE on June 19th 1977