Thread: reputation...what??

TCB Mafia

reputation...what??

ok i didnt know where to post this lol but i just noticed this little icon thingy under everyones avatars and when you click on them it says something about reputation...whats that about? im so slow somebody please explain lol ok i get that its something we can give each other right? and when i click on my own it says i have 11. where do i see them? I mean read about them? Know what i mean? Sorry but im not very good at explaining

Talking

ok i think i know what your on about, joke ,no well reputation is when you can have your say on whether a person has started a good topic or post and who hasnt.I believe you can view peoples comments on your post in the user cp above,someone may come an tell me im totally wrong but thats what i think ,hope this helps elvisgirl ,aron.

when you approve(like)/dissaprove someones post/topic then click reputation icon click your choice approve disapprove then leave comments why and the person will be able to read your comments,very cool (h)

TCB Mafia

Talking

oh thank you aron that helped alot. me and my slowness

but when i click on that User CP i can only see the Latest Reputation Received
    how or where do i see them all?
    i hope someone knows lol

Talking

elvisgirl that is them all ,see i can see why you are confused as it is a little strange but yep that list shows all the reputation votes you have had,aron.

TCB Mafia

Talking

lmao
    but when i click that icon thingy under my avatar it says i have 11. and when i click that User CP i can only see 1...
    still confused

in your user cp where it says latest reputation points look along that bar to the right it should say your points there if not somethings wrong ,aron.

Cadillac King
    Yeah can someone clear this up ,how does the system work, what is the reputation worth ?!
    I mean who has a good reputation and how many points can you accumulate ?Can you give someone more "points" and what about yourself ?

Let it all hang out !
    Thanks

jb

TCB Mafia
    Quote Originally Posted by E.L.V.I.S
    in your user cp where it says latest reputation points look along that bar to the right it should say your points there if not somethings wrong ,aron.
    i see it lol and it says 11 but i can only see 1 of them
    i better show you what i mean because i cant explain...boy oh boy i suck lol

where do i see the rest??

i dont know ,now i see why the confusion....aron.

the only thing i can think of is that the person gave you 11 points but is that possible?

Heartbreak Hotel, Room 11 Albert's Avatar

Talking

The reputation thing will be great in the longterm. Normally only postcounts are counted to give you 'messageboard status'. But the reputation is so much more. It's a mixture of how long you're a member, how many posts your have, how threads that you've started were rated and how many reputationpoints you've received from other members.

Under every thread there's an option to rate that thread (topic). You can also click on the 'rate thread' link on the topleft of every topic.

You can compliment someone's post/topic (anonymously) by clicking on this image: . The amount of reputationpoints given are shown in your profile. A certain amount of posts/received reputationpoints/time as a member will increase your reputationstatus. It will take a whole lot of time before the repuationbutton () will change. Even people like Unchained (one of the first members, with a huge postcount and many started topics 'only' has the green icon.

So it really means something in the long term
    ‎"A year from now, you'll wish you had started today"

Follow TCB-World on Twitter for website updates and Elvisnews: http://twitter.com/tcbworldcom

TCB Mafia
    thanx albert

Quote Originally Posted by E.L.V.I.S
    the only thing i can think of is that the person gave you 11 points but is that possible?
    good question!

I just want to know, HOW DO I GET RID OF MY REPUTATION???!!!

Cadillac King
    Sam wrote .
    HOW DO I GET RID OF MY REPUTATION???!!!
    Stop talking to strange women! and dontcha know women are strange!?

jb

Quote Originally Posted by jbgude
    Sam wrote .

Stop talking to strange women! and dontcha know women are strange!?

jb
    arent your mama a woman too jb ?

Cadillac King
    arent your mama a woman too jb ?
    Heck yes, but she was strange too .

Now who has the best reputation around these parts ?

jb

Quote Originally Posted by jbgude
    Heck yes, but she was strange too .

Now who has the best reputation around these parts ?

jb
    I dunno after i read this thread,...i be more careful on what i am saying .. BTW,...i am interested with Elvis books you have there, is there anything with rare picture ? if the price is reasonable , i'll buy it from you