Thread: Posted Some Reviews For Everyone!!

With Elvis On Tour!!! Jungleroom76's Avatar

Posted Some Reviews For Everyone!!

First, I would like to take a moment to thank everyone who commented on my recent reviews of the '68 COMEBACK SPECIAL DELUXE EDITION DVD and the ALOHA FROM HAWAII DELUXE EDITION DVD sets! I really appreciate all of your kind words and encouragement for me to write some more reviews!

A few years ago, I was the co-webmaster of THE KING'S CORNER along with our good friend Bobby (a/k/a Lonniebealestreet), and during those years I had the opportunity to write several reviews. Sadly, we closed the website a couple of years ago for personal reasons, but recently I came across some of those reviews in some files I had stored away. So, I thought I would re-print them here on the board for everyone to enjoy!

Here are the reviews I have posted this evening and where you can find them here on the board:

FTD'S
    * SPRING TOURS '77
    * 6363 SUNSET
    * SILVER SCREEN STEREO
    * DIXIELAND ROCKS
    * THE WAY IT WAS (book & CD)
    * MEMPHIS SESSIONS

IMPORT CD'S
    * EVENT #8

I hope everyone will enjoy reading these, and as I promised several people, I will continue to try and find some time to add some reviews on some of the more recent releases as soon as I can!!

TCB!
    Mike

TCB-World...OPEN for business!!!

your the greatest jungleroom

:worthy: :worthy: :worthy: :worthy: :worthy: :worthy: :worthy: :worthy: :worthy: :worthy: :worthy: :worthy: :worthy: :worthy: :worthy:

TCB Mafia
    AWESOME reviews Mike....keep 'em coming
    TCB Chris.

---------------------------------------

Good work on the reviews, Mike

'What, honey ? ..... one scarf for the balcony ?! ........... OK ........... gimme a baseball ! ............ there's no way unless you put a rock in it'.

(Las Vegas - 7th December 1975)

From Elvis Presley Blvd Lonniebealestreet's Avatar
    Mike, it's been great to see your insightful reviews online again! I made some comments on the Spring Tours '77 review.

And by the way, folks, Modest Mike calling himself the co-webmaster of The King's Corner would be like Albert taking only a technical advisor credit for the TCB-World.

But buddy, I appreciate the generous implication there.
    ...you won't forget me when I go.

Heartbreak Hotel, Room 11 Albert's Avatar
    Thank Mike! Reviews like those really are a great addition to the TCB-World

To some reviews I have added pictures. And I have added 20seconds samples to all tracks of the FTD releases that you've reviewed. In time you can find short audiosamples of all tracks of all FTD releases. Just to show people who don't have the FTD releases what they are missing.
    ‎"A year from now, you'll wish you had started today"

Follow TCB-World on Twitter for website updates and Elvisnews: http://twitter.com/tcbworldcom

THANK YOU ALL SO VERY MUCH!!!

I am humbled, to say the least, by all of your wonderful comments regarding my reviews I recently posted.

It was my pleasure to bring those reviews out of "retirement" so to speak, and to share them all here with everyone. And I am so glad that everyone enjoys reading my insight and thoughts on the various releases I posted reviews for. As I said, I am very humbled by your wonderful comments...

MANY THANKS AGAIN for such kind words, and I will do my best to create some more reviews as I have time to do so...my wife and I just bought our very first house this week, so much of the rest of my summer will involve packing, moving and getting organized in our new home. But I will do my best to try and write some new reviews for everyone to enjoy!

TCB!
    Mike

P.S. Bobby....as I have said before, you were just as much a part of the success of THE KING'S CORNER as I was....I couldn't have done it without you!!

P.P.S. Albert...THANK YOU for adding the song files and photos to my reviews....I am glad you feel my reviews bring an additional positive feature to the board! It is my humble honor to be a part of this magnificent Elvis family!!

From Elvis Presley Blvd Lonniebealestreet's Avatar
    Thanks again, Mike. I think that's an exaggeration, but thank you.
    ...you won't forget me when I go.

Great reviews, Mike! Thanks...

I made a slight edit on the Import section though. To stick to the overall layout your fine review now starts off with the track selection and such, just like the other imports in that section.

Bye,
    Sonny

Great job again Mike, thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Sonny
    Great reviews, Mike! Thanks...

I made a slight edit on the Import section though. To stick to the overall layout your fine review now starts off with the track selection and such, just like the other imports in that section.

Bye,
    Sonny
    THANKS A MILLION SONNY!!!

Looks FANTASTIC!!! Sorry I kind of got away from your overall layout...the next time I post a review there for everyone, I will go ahead and lay it out like that!!

THANKS AGAIN!!! Glad you liked the review!!

TCB!
    Mike

Quote Originally Posted by P.S. Annie
    Great job again Mike, thanks
    YOU ARE SO WELCOME P.S. ANNIE!!

Glad you enjoyed them!!

TCB!
    Mike