Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Who is the most liar in the Elvis world?

Quote Originally Posted by Leroy View Post
    By the way, "rape" does not automaticly means "Sexual intercourse". The attack on itself and the struggling is also rape.
    Not in court it isnt.I guess I always will side on Priscilla's side during the time Elvis knew her in Germany.It's just that she was so young.Any girl that age would have been seeing stars whenever Elvis was around.If the situation with her was in fact a complete mistake, including the mariage,I can only blame Elvis because he was a grown man.To though them two were meant to be together.I have always believed Elvis knew he broke up his family and he regretted it.I hope everyone here in the states had a good turkey day and enjoys the rest of the weekend.That goes double for you Donut since you didnt use me as a punching bag
    Jak

Quote Originally Posted by jak View Post
    Not in court it isnt.I guess I always will side on Priscilla's side during the time Elvis knew her in Germany.It's just that she was so young.Any girl that age would have been seeing stars whenever Elvis was around.If the situation with her was in fact a complete mistake, including the mariage,I can only blame Elvis because he was a grown man.To though them two were meant to be together.I have always believed Elvis knew he broke up his family and he regretted it.I hope everyone here in the states had a good turkey day and enjoys the rest of the weekend.That goes double for you Donut since you didnt use me as a punching bag
    Jak
    OOH jak !!! see what you made me do!!!
    Enjoy your turkey, you know that deep in my heart I love you and that shows . Who would I fight with then ?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails lies.JPG  

Quote Originally Posted by Donut View Post
    OOH jak !!! see what you made me do!!!
    Enjoy your turkey, you know that deep in my heart I love you and that shows . Who would I fight with then ?
    Hey Donut
    Very nice graph.It helps me to understand things when I get pictures.I think I might miss our little spats too.We can be friends, but when it comes to Miss Priss let's just lock horns and fire both barrells I will send you a nice glossy 8x10 of Priss for xmas
    Jak

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234