Thread: My Early Elvis Christmas Present?

My Early Elvis Christmas Present?

I can hardly wait to get my mits on these DVDs. Christmas may come early this Month I just hope it's in our shops very soon.

From all accounts this collection is the ultimate version of those 1956 TV shows. It's enough to make one all introspective..............why have we had to wait so long!

Well now THEY have the technology................. but we have it too..........and the money

Elvis Presley Blvd Unchained Melody's Avatar
    I am eagerly awaiting this release also Maurice, its definitely going to be one of the best releses of the year...hoping on getting mine the weekend of thanksgiving ...anyone got any idea on the price of this..has anyting been said about it?
    "How do I get placed in situations like this? Ah hell, I guess it's all part of showbusiness "~ Elvis in his limo on his way to perform in Omaha, NE on June 19th 1977

In the backseat with Elvis and James Dean
    Ooo Very awesome!!! Can't wait! *rubs hands together* lol I would also like to know the price... I know a couple of folk who would like this for Christmas.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/search/re...&index=blended
    or in dollars its $22.49
    elvislady

http://www.dvdtalk.com/reviews/review.php?ID=25016 Compliments the DVD issue with more photos and text.

Nicely priced for the Christmas market.

Elvis Presley Blvd Unchained Melody's Avatar
    Thanks for the price Elvislady .

Thought it would be more expensive, so can't argue with that price.

Brad
    "How do I get placed in situations like this? Ah hell, I guess it's all part of showbusiness "~ Elvis in his limo on his way to perform in Omaha, NE on June 19th 1977

from the preview i've seen...it looks like a real winner! the picture quality was very good (but have to keep in mind that the small size always looks like great picture quality) have to wait till i've seen it on my lcd-tv for i can judge the real quality of this dvd.