Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Elvis Presley Jr

Elvis Presley Jr

has anyone else heard of him.he is the son of elvis.take a look at this website and see what you think.

http://www.elvisjr.com/

He's not Elvis' son - not in a million years! Could be Wayne Newton's though

i agree, He makes a better Wayne Newton.

is it a joke??

This man was discused a while ago on this forum somewhere. Think it's all crap. If we want proof we can off course BUY his cd ohw wait, if you would like to share the presence of an Elvis son on this world with your friends, BUY something from his giftshop fun to get, even more fun to give

Some guy with the same name just won the "Images of the King" ETA contest in Memphis during tribute week. Probably not EAP's son either.

http://www.imagesofthekingcontest.com/
    http://www.elvisjunior.com/

The Elvis Presley Jr. at hand, however, commits two grievous ETA errors:

1) He pretends to be Elvis, or in this case, his son. It's in bad taste.
    2) His singing voice sounds more like Andy Williams, and his speaking voice sounds like Andy Kaufman before switching into Elvis mode.
    Last edited by Jim Saidhello; 08-29-2006 at 03:17 AM.

We saw him at the Bedford Corn Exchange, Bedford UK - not a big venue by any means capacity 200 max and that was half empty

He did hand out some small inflatable teddy bears though so well worth the ?10 ticket
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails conferences1.jpg  

Heartbreak Hotel, Room 11 Albert's Avatar
    Elvis Jr. was awarded his name legally by The Federal US Court after sufficient documents and sworn testimonies were presented to a Judge. These documents including the last will and testament of Elvis Presley, established proof that Elvis did indeed had a son and the son was in fact born out of wedlock.
    mentioning this on a website is of course no proof enough for me to believe it. But that raises the question: is it illegal to write callings of the Court and alter the outcomings?

So if the Court rules "he's guilty because of this and that", is it illegal to write on a website "the Court ruled that he was not guilty"? Or is that just bad journalism?
    ‎"A year from now, you'll wish you had started today"

Follow TCB-World on Twitter for website updates and Elvisnews: http://twitter.com/tcbworldcom

I wondered that - it says he can call himself Elvis Presley Jr but doesn't say whether he is in deed his son!

Elvis Presley Jr. is an *****! He's no where close to being Elvis' son!!!

Nathan Belt
    www.nathanbelt.com

Coming On Strong
    I watched the video about the Elvis Presley museum and it's very funny to watch all kind of memorabilia original owned by EPE graceland... like the pink cadillac or the leather 68 comeback suit... and he is still believing he owns the original pieces... he is crazy...!!!

greets,
    Erik van den Berg
    Greets,
    Erik van den Berg

Elvis Presley Jr

Oh lord!Another one?I wish there was an Elvis Presley Jr.Honest.

What a ******!!!
    Elvis-Memories,Sweet Memories-Elvis

International Level

Re:

I've competed agaist this guy...and all I'm going say...but by no means is he Elvis's son because he's couple years older than me...and if I'm 22 and he's around 25 that does not add up so. Nice try who ever post that it is his son.

There is also other one that goes by Elvis Presley Jr. Who lip sings to Elvis but say's its him. No comment on that.

Then you wounder why, people make fun of us! Only thing you see Elvis in my name is "Tribute To Elvis Show." And I tell people I am not him nor claim be blood of him, or better than him there is only ONE Elvis and i'm just here bring back memories.

Now Elvis Jr. did win Images this year. Look for for Elvis Champion at YouTube and you tell me what you think?

Your friend,

Tim Dudley

Quote Originally Posted by Dudcowboy_1 View Post
    I've competed agaist this guy...and all I'm going say...but by no means is he Elvis's son because he's couple years older than me...and if I'm 22 and he's around 25 that does not add up so. Nice try who ever post that it is his son.

There is also other one that goes by Elvis Presley Jr. Who lip sings to Elvis but say's its him. No comment on that.

Then you wounder why, people make fun of us! Only thing you see Elvis in my name is "Tribute To Elvis Show." And I tell people I am not him nor claim be blood of him, or better than him there is only ONE Elvis and i'm just here bring back memories.

Now Elvis Jr. did win Images this year. Look for for Elvis Champion at YouTube and you tell me what you think?

Your friend,

Tim Dudley
    Good points! I'm about to be 25 Tuesday and Elvis was gone for 4 years and a month when I was born. So if he wasn't alive when I was born then ditto for this Elvis Jr. guy.

Tim Dudley, you are so right! I get pissed off when other people use Elvis other than keeping his memory alive. It pisses me off even more when they turn him into a joke. There's vultures running around with every death. It's just worst for Elvis because he was so well known.

International Level Suspicious Minds's Avatar
    No Elvis Jnr doesn't look like Elvis. Surely blood tests would solve this problem once and for all. The other tests would also sort this out. Lisa Marie looks like her father's features or photo's. Elvis Jnr doesn't resemble Elvis. Another one on the bandwagon. How come he hasn't been in any biography? This would have been the best kept secret if it is true.
    Frank

Every man has a flaming star

re elvis jr

i seen the museum when it was at CANADAS WONDERLAND, many years ago, everthing was bogus, i remember the lion necklace that E.P. wore in 71 LOOKED LIKE A FAKE, not to mention THE BURNING LOVE SUIT[wheres the pin wheel holes, and so was the AMERICAN EAGLE, the eagle was just to small on the suit and the embroidery 's colours and position just didn't look right, not to mention the IN CONCERT JACKET, also the lion belt in red leather, Anyway i say he's an imposter, and why hasn't he had a blood test to confirm if he's his son or not...[yep i thought so]. he's nothing but a secondrate impersonator.

What a ******!!!
    Some of you all never been down South too much...
    I'm gonna tell you a little story, so you'll understand where I'm talking about

International Level Menwithbrokenhearts's Avatar
    Someone shoot this guy, I've got a headache and I think I might fall down now.......
    Got my family, my kids, my books and my music, I'm good, yeah, I'm good.....

rosie453

Elvis Jr.

My husband and I live in Ohio, and we saw a local TV news show with Elvis Jr on it. His museum and showplace are not that far from here, so we went to
    see it. It was inexpensive, so we didn't feel we would be out a lot. He has a lot of inside information, and had enough evidence to be awarded the name of Elvis Jr. He sings a lot like Elvis, but is just a very good singer.
    I was skeptical when we went there. I don't think he could get the Elvis name without plenty of evidence. I loved Elvis and still do, but he was well known for having many women. Even Joe Esposito said that Elvis couldn't be faithful to just one woman, so it would be very possible for him to have other children.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast