Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Elvis' grave

Coming On Strong

Elvis' grave

Thanks.
    Last edited by senadw124; 01-24-2012 at 06:37 PM. Reason: Sounded awful :blink:

Elvis Presley > Elvis' grave

Quote Originally Posted by senadw124 View Post
    I wonder, how could EPE or anyone else didn't take a look on the bones that are lying in Elvis' grave?
    This could at least show the public that he's dead already..

What do you think?
    I think is sick.Never crossed my mind.Is really crazy.Please respet the dead.We should stop thinking where is he resting.Let him rest in peace!He gave us his best....We have the videos,the pictures,the memories..Can we keep it that way?Pls!!
    "Man,I just work here"
    EP 1968 ComaBack

Cadillac King
    I wonder why a lot of people thinks that Elvis isn't in his grave.. Didn't they store his organs in the babtist hospital? Where are they now? They could take a DNA sample if possible and proove he's dead
    A Friend of Conspiracy

I'm in total agreement with Leroy - you said it well!

TCB Mafia
    i think it's sick too. why do you want to know where his organs are? why should they proove he's dead? there's no doubt about he is. the people who think he isn't, are sick and need some professional help. and i mean the ones who REALLY believe that he's alive, that he was adopted by aliens or that he's hiding somewhere or whatever it is they think

International Level

Cool

I wonder why a lot of people thinks that Elvis isn't in his grave.. Didn't they store his organs in the babtist hospital? Where are they now? They could take a DNA sample if possible and proove he's dead

What do you think?

Elvis has a death cert, you don't need to prove anything after that. Yes they stored some of his organs or parts of in Baptist Memorial.

People think what they want to think, always have and always will.
    The Sun Never Sets On A Legend...

Elvislady you made a good point. There are times when questions are appropriate and is one of the best tools in learning but there are times when the questions are purely sick, gruesome or too personal.

While I don't find it disrespectful at all that some folks like Leroy doubt that Elvis is in a grave at Graceland, I don't happen to share that opinion either. Fact is, there are some funny things that went on after Elvis died, that leave questions in my mind, not about if he's really gone, or where his body lies today, but a lot of weird stuff did and didn't happen that just leave me scratching my head.

I totally agree with Elvisgirl and Leroy.
    For the real Elvis fan he is dead.
    But he lives on in our memories.
    Some of you all never been down South too much...
    I'm gonna tell you a little story, so you'll understand where I'm talking about

i firmly believe that Elvis' body is located in Meditation Garden at graceland.i dont know why anyone would suspect otherwise.If its placement there was a hoax 30 years ago the secret would have slipped out many years ago.With all the media and fans in Memphis following his death I doubt there would have been a chance to execute the hoax.Fans and media had everywhere staked out.
    Jak

> Elvis Presley > Elvis' grave

What do you think?

This is NOT the message that reply to.You change it.Why?You thought I was right and that others would think the same?Can you be honest please and tell me why you took off the original one?This one is ok.The other one was wrong and woyuld make any Elvi's fan angry.
    "Man,I just work here"
    EP 1968 ComaBack

> Elvis Presley > Elvis' grave

Quote Originally Posted by Leroy View Post
    This has nothing to do with respecting or disrespecting the dead. We have the right to ask questions or to have doubts about official announcements. There are too many facts that doesn't add up. You know what respecting the dead means?
    It means granting Elvis' wish to be laid to rest next to his mother, which hasn't been done.
    And you know what disrespecting the dead is? Everytime someone starts a topic about how sick Elvis was due to misusing prescripted medication or about some show that weren't according Elvis' standards.
    I agree with you Leroy.And I know where the dead belong and all.But that's not what he wrote.He or shee changed the message.Whoever wrote the first message is NOT and Elvis fan.I wish I had made a copy.He/she can has the right to say whatever they want,but I am an Elvis fan and I was hurt.He/she can say whatever they want now and have support from TCB,but deep inside he/she is wrong and they know it.Those kind of messages arew psetting to any Elvi's fan.
    "Man,I just work here"
    EP 1968 ComaBack

Elvis Presley > Elvis' grave

Quote Originally Posted by Elvisgirl View Post
    i think it's sick too. why do you want to know where his organs are? why should they proove he's dead? there's no doubt about he is. the people who think he isn't, are sick and need some professional help. and i mean the ones who REALLY believe that he's alive, that he was adopted by aliens or that he's hiding somewhere or whatever it is they think
    There you go.THANK YOU!!!
    "Man,I just work here"
    EP 1968 ComaBack

Cadillac King
    Quote Originally Posted by GirlHappy19 View Post
    I agree with you Leroy.And I know where the dead belong and all.But that's not what he wrote.He or shee changed the message.Whoever wrote the first message is NOT and Elvis fan.I wish I had made a copy.He/she can has the right to say whatever they want,but I am an Elvis fan and I was hurt.He/she can say whatever they want now and have support from TCB,but deep inside he/she is wrong and they know it.Those kind of messages arew psetting to any Elvi's fan.
    You?r right he changed the message

it says right on the bottom that they edited it because they didn't like the way it sounded. Neither did some of you apparently. I've edited a couple in the past that I threw up in a hurry and messed something up on .

Cadillac King
    Quote Originally Posted by GirlHappy19 View Post
    This is NOT the message that reply to.You change it.Why?You thought I was right and that others would think the same?Can you be honest please and tell me why you took off the original one?This one is ok.The other one was wrong and woyuld make any Elvi's fan angry.
    The orginal message was:
    I wonder, how could EPE or anyone else didn't take a look on the bones that are lying in Elvis' grave?
    This could at least show the public that he's dead already..

What do you think?

He's gone, anyone that read the book the Death of Elvis, probably is like myself wondering how the poor man lasted as long as he did because he had some serious health issues. He couldn't have been at all comfortable at the end.

Leroy... it is a pleasure to have you here. Especially when you make posts like the one above! You are one of the Jedi Masters of the Elvis World.

STAND BY FOR A MORBID QUESTION!

**Those of a sensitive disposition should return to their mother's basements**

How much of Elvis was actually buried down there? Which organs are missing? I don't think I'd like the idea of my body being separated from my organs -- unless they were donated in the name of science or to help someone who needed them. And I wouldn't want to be buried in a fancy box, either. Just something simple and easily decomposible. I like the idea of "The Circle of Life". Of giving back to nature. I'd rather my whole body get eaten up and nourish the soil. I am against cremation for myself. But to be at one with nature suits me ...... *pun alert* ...... down to the ground. Think of "Forrest Gump". Jenny is buried beneath a tree, her and Forrest's favourite tree, and in effect, she becomes part of that tree. There is a serenity in that. I guess this line of thinking goes back to "The Green, Green Grass of Home". Every song that Elvis sung seemed to be painting a map of his life. And this piece of the map hints that Elvis wanted the same thing.
    Last edited by Cryogenic; 10-22-2006 at 02:29 AM.

Personally I don't really care whether Elvis is buried at Graceland or at the cemertary but I also agree that wherever he is he should be next to his mother as that was his wish. His spirit is definitely at Graceland either way.

The only thing that struck me as downright silly was the idea of digging up his bones to prove where his body was buried. Why should it be disturbed for the sake of idle curiousity?

I really believe as some of you do that questioning can be a healthy thing in order to grow and develop but questions that are offensive, hurtful or too personal aren't beneficial to either party and are simply a lack of good manners.

Quote Originally Posted by Diane View Post
    Personally I don't really care whether Elvis is buried at Graceland or at the cemertary but I also agree that wherever he is he should be next to his mother as that was his wish. His spirit is definitely at Graceland either way.

The only thing that struck me as downright silly was the idea of digging up his bones to prove where his body was buried. Why should it be disturbed for the sake of idle curiousity?

I really believe as some of you do that questioning can be a healthy thing in order to grow and develop but questions that are offensive, hurtful or too personal aren't beneficial to either party and are simply a lack of good manners.
    I agree with the above statements and would add something else.Personally I think no matter what happened to Elvis body its none of the fan's business.That's a private family matter and just because Elvis led a public life
    doesnt give us a right to know every intimate detail.The family doesnt need to prove he's dead.That's a joke and I still cant believe to this day people still ask questions about the possibility he didnt die that day back in 1977.
    Jak

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast