Thread: Elvis: 1970 Nashville Recordings (with backcover!)

This is a alt. cover for the Nashville Marathon. So here it is, hope you like it! the backcover will be online in a few days, because i'm looking for the right pictures for the backcover, the pics. used on the front cover are one of the best i found on the net (it's hard to find 1970 pics of Elvis not in a jumpsuit)

hERE IS THE BACK COVER, TOOK ME A FEW DAYS TO MAKE, BUT THE RESULT IS PRETTY GOOD, I HOPE...

Heartbreak Hotel, Room 11 Albert's Avatar
    Looking real sharp Patrick

Will this cover be available on your site?
    ‎"A year from now, you'll wish you had started today"

Follow TCB-World on Twitter for website updates and Elvisnews: http://twitter.com/tcbworldcom

Thx Albert, no it will not be on my site because there is not enough space at geocities. So all my covers will be in small versions on this board and on the collectors board, unless you have a solution for this problem? :idea:

I know Unchained, i am in contact with Albert about this. If everything works out than my website will be located on the tcb-world!
    I will make a change in the name of my website; ElvisNews&designs
    But that will be in the near future. And Unchained if you ever been to my site than you'll see that i have all your covers on my site, because i want to show your work to many visitors, so this was a way to help you. And in the new website i will make a section with the best of the Unchained-designs till now. So maybe we can work togheter on this? So that all the visitors have the best alt. covers around.
    Hope to hear from you!
    Patrick