Thread: Before graceland

Before graceland

here is a intresting site
    http://www.elvistyle.com/
    elvislady

Very interesting indeed

Mad Tigers
    Now that it has been sold is it going to be a place we can vist / tour? Or have the new owners got other ideas?

I don't know if there's been any updates, but this was on EIN in mid-August, so I'm not sure if Audubon Drove will be a place to visit or what it will be turned into...

franny

Audubon Drive - Uri Geller vs. Freeman & Hazen update: Bill Burk tells us: "BANKRUPTCY COURT re-hearing for Mike Freeman and Cindy Hazen still set for tomorrow, 17 August, in Memphis. MEANWHILE, Uri Geller, the Londoner who thought he has bought the Freeman/Hazen house on Audubon Drive, has filed a lawsuit in U. S. District Court in Memphis against Freeman/Hazen for breach of contract. The word "fraud" appears frequently in the filing papers. The papers were served this week to Freeman/Hazen . . . but YOU are the first ones to know this (since the local paper isn't aggressive in covering REAL news!!!). Geller and his two partners have employed one of the very top legal firms in Memphis to represent them."

Quote Originally Posted by franny View Post
    I don't know if there's been any updates, but this was on EIN in mid-August, so I'm not sure if Audubon Drove will be a place to visit or what it will be turned into...

franny
    thanks for this info franny.
    elvislady

Roustabouts
    4 or 5 years ago, a friend and I drove up to this house while visiting memphis. The owners were home and gave us a personal tour. It is probably the neatest "elvis" thing I had been a part of.

As the site says, much of the house is the same as it was when Elvis was there.

If you get a chance, I highly recommend you see this place.

This was on EIN...
    I'm curious to see what comes of this...

franny

Fate of Audubon Drive residence to be announced next week: "Elvis World's" Bill E. Burk tells us: MIKE CURB, who today holds title to the old Elvis house at 1034 Audubon (after Londoner Uri Geller has submitted the high bid on eBay and been told he had won title to the house), will make his official announcement late next week about the fate of the house. It will deal with some program Curb will establish at prestigious Rhodes College here. Details when they become available.

It is a very intresting site
    Some of you all never been down South too much...
    I'm gonna tell you a little story, so you'll understand where I'm talking about