Thread: Elvis on radio

Cadillac King

Elvis on radio

Hi Guys!
    Don`t miss this Sunday, Sept, 3rd from 1pm to 3pm our 2 hours Elvis Show on CJMS 1040 am or available on www.cjms.ca
    I`ll be hosting the show with comments and music.
    So, Dovey, hope you`ll be there.
    (Canada/US eastern time)
    Have a nice day, Bogarco

Sure will be there Bogarcon!!! You play some great Elvis Tunes and I love you program.....Canada Rocks with Elvis!!! Hope some other fans tune in .. they will love it also. Thanks for the reminder Dovey
    Get Him, get him~~Hot D*** ~~ he's a Squirrel!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PI7WiBUN_Bw

Cadillac King
    Quote Originally Posted by Dovey View Post
    Sure will be there Bogarcon!!! You play some great Elvis Tunes and I love you program.....Canada Rocks with Elvis!!! Hope some other fans tune in .. they will love it also. Thanks for the reminder Dovey
    Hey Dovey, no problems..everyone is welcome. We are preparing our fall season at the station and let me tell you that our elvis show did well on the last summer BBM survey, with a 62,000 listeners for june and july and 57,000-60,000 for august.Not bad for a AM Station!
    Still working in my vaults and archives for next year to have a lot of stories and memories to put here on TCB-WORLD.
    Have a nice day, bogarcon

Oooooo sounds so good but im working again!!!
    Elvis-Memories,Sweet Memories-Elvis

Quote Originally Posted by Sammy4Elvis View Post
    Oooooo sounds so good but im working again!!!
    To bad you are working Sammy4Elvis.... Bogarcon does a great job of playing those Elvis songs.... I don't understand French but Elvis
    is worldwide and it just seem you kno what they are saying because they do talk about Elvis's songs, movies, band, and yes the good ole' Colonel Parker...

Good way to spend a Sunday afternoon. (2 hours of great music ) Dovey

Hey anybody out there that might want to listen to Elvis... Bogarcon is on right now www.cjms.ca

He does a great job , Thank you for the "Hello on the air Daniel.." .. You are sounding Awsome!!!

Dovey

Cadillac King
    [quote=Dovey;78706] Hey anybody out there that might want to listen to Elvis... Bogarcon is on right now www.cjms.ca

He does a great job , Thank you for the "Hello on the air Daniel.." .. You are sounding Awsome!!!

Dovey
    Hi Dovey, hope you did like the show and what a day we had and a lot of fun because we were on some ``memories`` from our past trip in Memphis over the years. We will do another 2 hours special on Sunday September 16 from 12;00pm to 2 pm. Today`s music was from September 3rd, 1973 (because this weekend is the MDA` Jerry Lewis Telethon and in 1973 Elvis send a check from all proceeds from that day from all proceeds from the sales of souvenirs. The check was 5,000$ and Frank Sinatra deliver the check). You know, I`ve following this telethon since 1970 and never missed a year even if it was just 1 or 2 hours or the complete show. So, Jerry was part of my life and millions of others since that time)
    The other songs were from the July, 5 1976 Memphis concert.
    HAVE A NICE DAY, BOGARCON