Thread: lucy de barbin and elvis

Coming On Strong

lucy de barbin and elvis

i would like to know you opion on elvis and lucy de barbin and there daught desiree presley and have you read are you lonesome tonight

I have the book and in my opinion Lucy de Barbin and her daughter Desiree are total fakes. I doubt if Lucy ever met Elvis. The whole book is one big fantasy of hers.

I have the book and i thought she came across really genuine. but what do i know LOL there were some pics of desiree and i thought one did look like elvis. i think you should buy the book and judge for yourself.
    Last edited by elvislady; 08-14-2006 at 10:41 AM.

Coming On Strong
    I Have Read The Book 9 Times I Know That Elvis And Lucy Did Love One Another And That Lucy Meet Elvis In 1953 And That Is The Truth

What happened with this woman? Did she show anything that could prove her story was true? It would be very easy to prove it with a blood test. I think her book came out in the 80?s ( wich I haven?t read ) but I wonder if she did go to court. I read somewhere she sued the state and then didn?t show at the court. Is that true ?

http://mynewwebsite.free.fr/phpBB2/viewforum.php?f=1
    heres a site thats mainly all about lucy, and desiree. you will find some info on here about them.
    elvislady

Quote Originally Posted by elvislady View Post
    http://mynewwebsite.free.fr/phpBB2/viewforum.php?f=1
    heres a site thats mainly all about lucy, and desiree. you will find some info on here about them.
    elvislady
    Thanks for the link Elvislady.
    I can?t understand why she doesn?t want to prove her daughter is Elvis?too ... well i can , she doesn?t want to do it because she is liying .

I thought she came across in her book like a vrey genuine person , but if i had a child to elvis presley i would have told him and let him make up his mind if he wanted to support her and the child i am very sure he would have wanted to know to.
    elvislady.

That was an interesting link Elvislady, thanks for posting. I have the book and read it but I still feel that Lucy's book is all about publicity and nothing more. I don't think EPE could stop Desiree from taking a DNA test so why hasn't it been done?

My feeling is that Lucy's fantasies went way overboard!

Backstage Pass
    Quote Originally Posted by Diane View Post
    That was an interesting link Elvislady, thanks for posting. I have the book and read it but I still feel that Lucy's book is all about publicity and nothing more. I don't think EPE could stop Desiree from taking a DNA test so why hasn't it been done?

My feeling is that Lucy's fantasies went way overboard!

According to a clip I have seen Desiree took 3 blood tests and they all came back positive.....but they needed DNA from Lisa-Marie to prove it.....just my 2 cents worth