Thread: Elvis and plastic surgery

Elvis and plastic surgery

Hello

I know that Elvis had plastic surgery in his eyes according to his "buddies"I also heard that he had his nose done?I look at pictures from the 50's,60.s and 70's but I only see that he matured with age,but no difference in his facial features.He always looked perfect and beautiful to me.Does anyone has pictures of his before and after the surgery in his eyes.?

Thank you.

MLY
    "Man,I just work here"
    EP 1968 ComaBack

Mad Tigers

havent we discussed this topic to death already?

Elvis and plstic surgery

Quote Originally Posted by 19Ashe86 View Post
    havent we discussed this topic to death already?
    I am sorry.I wanted to know.If I had known I would have never ask.You sound angry.Here so you'll feel better
    "Man,I just work here"
    EP 1968 ComaBack

Hi GirlHappy19,
    I have been a fan for 21 years now and I can safely say that Elvis never had any facial surgery, any storys that you have heard or read are pure rubbish from jealous people... and so... there are no pictures of before and after surgery, because there was no surgery.
    Hope that has cleared it up for you
    Terry.

Mad Tigers
    Wow I've never even heard the plastic surgery rumor, but Elvis at 18 looked like he had the exact same facial features as Elvis at 42.

Cadillac King
    Graceland confirms Elvis had cosmetic surgery: A posting on the FECC board about whether or not Elvis had cosmetic surgery is settled once and for all:

"Dear Ramiro Sanchez, Yes, Elvis did have cosmetic surgery twice. He had his nose done in 1957 and he had his eyes done in June 1975. As a teen he also had severe acne and he was able to clear that up as most of us do with maturity and skin preparations. And yes, the interview clip you sent was correct. Archives Staff" (News, Source: FECC)

Quote Originally Posted by meg View Post
    Graceland confirms Elvis had cosmetic surgery: A posting on the FECC board about whether or not Elvis had cosmetic surgery is settled once and for all:

"Dear Ramiro Sanchez, Yes, Elvis did have cosmetic surgery twice. He had his nose done in 1957 and he had his eyes done in June 1975. As a teen he also had severe acne and he was able to clear that up as most of us do with maturity and skin preparations. And yes, the interview clip you sent was correct. Archives Staff" (News, Source: FECC)
    Just wondering something ... if he had his nose done in 1957, then why did it still look the same as it did in '56? also, how can someone have their nose done, yet not dissapear from the public eye for a while?

Have any of you heard of Jimmy Denson? he was one of the guys that started these stupid rumours, he wrote a book about the so called 'real Elvis', went onto Elvis Express Radio to promote it, but due to the interview, his sales plumeted!!

It just doesn't make sense to me that someone could have cosmetic surgery on their nose and it still looks the same, and also that it could heal so quickly, we are talking about 1957 here

I have also read that Elvis had plastic surgery on his nose and his eyes. Like most of you I've checked his early photos against his later ones and could find no difference. I also could find no time when he would be recovering from the nose surgery in the 50's.

I think it was in Charlie Hodge's book that he mentioned that Elvis had a tuck done to his eyes in the late 70's but that it really made no difference except that it took away the little droop he had on the outer corners and that everyone missed that because it had been so much a part of him.

On another forum we had a huge debate about the nose surgery from 57, it's impossible to tell that anything was done. People posted photo's of his nose from 55/56 and then after the surgery took place, absolutely no difference at all, he had a perfect nose. Now, you could notice the difference in his eyes, why he had them done, I don't know.

in careless love Guralnick talks about plastic eye surgery, and it's quite detailed. I thought it was true even if ,looking at the pictures , the difference is really slight....
    and I love you so..people ask me how..how I've lived 'till now

I will not believe at all about the nose surgery, but I am open to suggestion regarding the eye surgery in '74.
    Can anyone post some comparison pics please? I never knew about the surgery and would like to learn more about this
    Terry

Backstage Pass
    Hi Gang,
    Have a look at this comment from Elvis' best friend & cousin Billy Smith. Billy was not the jealous type, he was family.

EIN: In 1975 Elvis had the eye-lift in Hospital. Do you think it changed his looks and is it true that you tried to talk him out if it?

Billy: Yes, Elvis had the eye lift, and Linda, Jo, and I stayed with him at the hospital. Yes, I did try and talk him out of it. He didn't need it, he looked great. How do you improve perfection? The doctor even told him that. But, he wanted it, so he got it! I don't think it changed his looks that much.

EIN: Elvis obviously had great trust in you. Can you tell us the story of him getting into bed with you and Jo to share his thoughts?

Billy: He got into bed with us many times at Graceland when we would spend the night there in Lisa's room, or on tour in the hotel, and at the trailer on the property at Graceland. So, yes, I guess he had a great trust in me, and I did him, as well. After all, we were all three there talking for hours about everything in the world! Sometimes he would have a bad dream and come looking for me to talk to, and he would actually fall asleep in our bed with us. That happened a lot of times, and we thought nothing of it. I felt good that he said he needed me to be there.

For the whole Billy interview go here>>

Cheers
    Piers

Cadillac King
    Mrs. SHAFFER (leafing through her old scrapbook of photos and articles about Elvis): When I first knew him, he had a big nose and not such a beautiful skin. But after his surgery, he turned into a very fine looking young man.

SCHMELVIS: What kind of surgery?

MRS. SHAFFER: Nose surgery.

(Pause)

MAX: Are you saying that Elvis had a nose job?

MRS. SHAFFER: Yes I am. You don't believe me. (FINDS A PHOTO OF YOUNG ELVIS FROM THE SCRAPBOOK). Look, here's his original nose

http://www.ecwpress.com/books/schmelvisx.htm

About the nose thing, well I had nose surgery a few years a go, I went to the hospital on Friday afternoon, went back to my home same day, spend the weekend with a nose patch, they removed it on Monday Morning and went to work the same day with some weird cotton inside my nose, almost nobody noticed excpet people very near to me at work, and I just told them that I had an awfull nose bleeding because eating to much chocolate, by the next Friday I was readymade, and the most important thing, there was no external physical change in my nose, because it wasnt surgery for my looks, I had some problems breathing and thats what they corrected.

So, maybe ELvis case was kind of similar.

Quote Originally Posted by Raised on Rock View Post
    About the nose thing, well I had nose surgery a few years a go, I went to the hospital on Friday afternoon, went back to my home same day, spend the weekend with a nose patch, they removed it on Monday Morning and went to work the same day with some weird cotton inside my nose, almost nobody noticed excpet people very near to me at work, and I just told them that I had an awfull nose bleeding because eating to much chocolate, by the next Friday I was readymade, and the most important thing, there was no external physical change in my nose, because it wasnt surgery for my looks, I had some problems breathing and thats what they corrected.

So, maybe ELvis case was kind of similar.
    I think that had to be Elvis case too, because i can?t see any difference except when he was younger he had a wider nose than when he was a little older but that?s very common when you are growing from teenager to adult, happened the same to me and almost everyone ... what i realized too is when he got to his 40?s he gained weight and his nose became wider again so apart from growing is just a matter of weight.

Well... all this talk of nose surgery is news to me and it kind of feels as if we are on a Michael Jackson forum
    But seriously, can anyone really see a definate change in his nose during '57?
    Because I have looked very closely at a lot of pics since this topic started and I really can't see anything other than growing differences.

I don't see a difference, too. But if you look closely, you'll see that he had a (very slight) eye job done in june 1975.