Thread: What would you ask Elvis?

What would you ask Elvis?

Hello

I know that some of you met Elvis and probably had the chance to ask him something"Like why you got off the train from New York and walked home alone"?
    That was just an example.If you did had the chance to meet him what did you ask him?and if you never had the chance to talk to him,what would you ask him?I would have ask him"Why he never tour other countries.I know that the colonel ws not a legal allien,and they say it wwas because of that,but was that really the reason.I have a friend ewho is a profecional singer and she travels outside the us without her manager for the very same reason.what do you guys think?

MLY
    "Man,I just work here"
    EP 1968 ComaBack

Cadillac King
    There are so many things that I would ask or talk about, but I guess I would be in a state of shock if Elvis would stand before me and I would forget everything. Lol.
    No really, I think I'd start easy: First of all I'd introduce myself and tell something about me (and ofcourse vica versa, although Elvis doesn't need an introduction. Lol.), so Elvis would not be talking to a totally stranger. Maybe we have some common interests (We're both capricorns, for instance, and I'm sure he would be pleased to hear that I was born on first Christmas day. Elvis loved Christmas. I sing too, I like horse riding etc) Also I'd ask what funny things he'd stumbled upon through the years on stage (I'm sure lots of funny things have happened before and during his concerts), What his plans are, what would really make him happy and ask him what his interests are, to start. I'd try not to ask questions that he heared over and over again. I'd just start simple and try to clear the air so he would feel at ease and comfortable, talking to me, not forced. (Just start in an easy way and the rest comes it's selve is my moto.)

Christel (TCE)

I would ask him what made him dare to be different from his peers in such a conformist society. But I doubt that if I was ever in his presence, I would be able to manage so many words!

I probably kiss him... And that's all. A kiss can say so much more than simple words.
    Let the stars fade and fall, and I won't care at all, as long as I have you.
    Elvis...

http://myantiquemusicbox.wordpress.com/
    http://wendy56.wordpress.com/

"You've got it all together like a lovin' machine
    You're lookin' like glory and walkin' like a dream...
    Mother nature's sure been good to Y-O-U"

Wendy

International Level Menwithbrokenhearts's Avatar
    I'd want to talk to him about his thoughts on religion and spirituality, history and old timey gospel, blues and country music.
    Got my family, my kids, my books and my music, I'm good, yeah, I'm good.....

I would ask him why didn?t he ask for help. He was too wondeful to let himself die ...

that,s not an easy question to answer, but an interesting one!
    there are many questions to ask, but I would beg him to let me cook him a delicious persian food and if he liked it, could he please kiss me in return?!(perhaps he liked the food very much and asked me to cook for him again?!) i would speak about happy little things while he is dinning and watch his beautiful lovely face when he is enjoying the food!

I'd probably just look into his eyes, a deep look i mean. 'Cause words would be incompetent...
    Long Live The King...

I don't know if I could say anything... probably just stared. LOL. If that didn't happen i would ask him a simple question like 'How are you?' You know, just to break the ice.

Roustabouts
    I would ask him if i could buy him a drink to say thanks for the music
    maybe we could do a duet on the karaoke
    and at some stage would ask what kind of hold the colonel had on him to dictate his career so much not just the not touring europe but the film contracts and the films he would'nt let him do

Well, first of all if I met him I'd faint!!!
    Once recovered ...I'd ask if he has ever felt loved by someone apart by his mom of course. If he has felt loved by someone just because of who he really is, with his faults and everything .
    and I love you so..people ask me how..how I've lived 'till now

I think I would just let him talk about whatever he wanted to and hope to get a big hug and kiss before I left.

Quote Originally Posted by Diane
    I think I would just let him talk about whatever he wanted to and hope to get a big hug and kiss before I left.
    LOL Good one

I would ask him:

01) Why didn't you get yourself proper financial advice?
    02) Why didn't you travel the world and see other countries?
    03) Why didn't you do a world tour?
    04) Don't you think those jumpsuits are getting silly?
    05) Are there no managers who work for less than 50 % of your income?

Oh goodness, if I ever met him I would probably faint , then he would have to revive me. Hopefully with a kiss??!!!!!!!!!!!! I would talk to him about karate as it was he who got me interested in the martial arts and as I am studying R.E. I would ask him about his views of lifer and religion. Hopefully by the time I left I would have gotten a few more kisses!!! LOL
    Life is beautiful, enjoy every second of it!! And don't forget to love!!

Mad Tigers
    Quote Originally Posted by Donut View Post
    I would ask him why didn?t he ask for help. He was too wondeful to let himself die ...
    Aww I'd probably ask the same thing