Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Young Elvis Fans

Mad Tigers

Young Elvis Fans

Hey people!! I am really excited to be a part of this website. I am a somewhat new user but this is the first time i put out a message. Anyways I turned 18 yesterday and I am from Michigan and I have been a die hard Elvis Fan for 5 years now and will continue to be forever. But i am wondering how many young Elvis Fans are on this website, what got you interested and where do you live.

Thanks A Lot!!

Elvis Presley Blvd Unchained Melody's Avatar
    It is great to have you hear, hope you enjoy it and tune in on saturday to the radio show hosted by Big Boss Man (Steve)
    "How do I get placed in situations like this? Ah hell, I guess it's all part of showbusiness "~ Elvis in his limo on his way to perform in Omaha, NE on June 19th 1977

Mad Tigers

Talking

Thanks for the invite. I will definatley listen to it! It sounds cool (ALL ELVIS) what could be better than that? Well, thanks for welcoming me!!

Cadillac King
    There are PLENTY of young Elvis fans on here. The youngest i can think of is 13. I'm from Australia, and my story how i became a fan, (the short version) is my mum bought the number 1 hits album, and i got hooked

I'm 15, and welcome to the board And happy birthday for yesterday
    sincerely, Scott, a 15 year old Elvis fan

prayers to Jackie my auntie in law, and R.I.P Charlie Hodge, both victims of cancer

hey im a pretty new Elvis fan wat got my hooked ...umm i dunno i use 2 b a die hard Michael Jackson fan den 1 day i was like ' im bored of dis' so dats wen i started listen 2 Elvis .... since about novemeber last i'v bein a fan .....im 19 n i live in australia as well so yea peace

Hi i'm 14 and i'm a hug fan of Elvis
    Without a song, the day would never end; without a song, a man ain't got a friend; without a song, the road would never bend - without a song.'

That's why he still keep singing a song

International Level Menwithbrokenhearts's Avatar
    My daughter is 3 years old and a huge fan and told me to tell you hi!
    Got my family, my kids, my books and my music, I'm good, yeah, I'm good.....

Elvis Presley Blvd Unchained Melody's Avatar
    Man its great to see so many young fans here including myself
    "How do I get placed in situations like this? Ah hell, I guess it's all part of showbusiness "~ Elvis in his limo on his way to perform in Omaha, NE on June 19th 1977

I'm 24. I will never cease to be amazed at all these Elvis fans who are ten or more years younger than me. And I used to think I was the only young Elvis fan out there!

Welcome! Hope you enjoy yourself here. Happy Belated Birthday!

elvisalways, a warm welcome aboard. As a great grandpa I am in my third childhood, at 64 years young

Our eldest grandaughter now 26 years old had a baby boy last year.

http://press.xtvworld.com/article11751.html

TCB Mafia
    to

Backstage Pass
    My name is Glenn and i?m a 22 year old viking from Sweden .

I have been an Elvis fan as long as i can remember. I think it was my aunt who introduced me to Elvis music.

She played a lot of the Moody blue lp and the Elvis is back lp.

I will always be an Elvis fan

king

Hey I'm 20 years old and doing everything in my power to defend and honor Elvis Presley!

I discovered his music about 10 years ago and I thought it was really different from today's music. It wasn't empty.
    https://fbcdn-sphotos-b-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/999022_359272057534723_1223625887_n.jpg

all the goons I left behind, memories still linger..

Quote Originally Posted by EnigmaticSun

I discovered his music about 10 years ago and I thought it was really different from today's music. It wasn't empty.
    Completely agree! i'm 25 and have been a fan for 20 years now, I discovered Elvis by watching Saturday movies as a kid of 5 years old!! It was the 'Beach Shack' scene from 'Spinout'. Hooked ever since!

Welcome aboard 'elvisalways'

I'm 19 from London, England and i have been a fan since the age of 5 and i still love the music and the king even though i have discovered more truly superb artists like The Beatles and Bob Dylan, Im still a huge Elvis fan

Mark
    [email protected]
    feel free to add me

Welcome, I am Rachel I am 14 I am from the US. I just watch Elvis By the Presleys and fell in love!

Hi Elvisalways Great to have you here. I'm 37 and from Indiana. I was raised on Elvis's music however, I really didn't begin to appreciate him or his music until 1988. That's when I first saw the movie "Elvis & Me". My dad always had E's albums playing on the record player when I was a kid. But at that age, I thought Elvis was weird, wearing all those flashy costumes!! You have to remember that this was the mid to late 70's, the KISS era, disco etc.
    Anyway, I just love to see you young teenagers/young adults growing up to appreciate Elvis!!

I'm 19 and an Elvis-fan since 6 years now I guess. Got hooked by hearing Elvis' Moody Blue album on an old tape from my dad.
    Welcome to TCB-World

Geert

Quote Originally Posted by Terry the Ted
    ... i'm 25 and have been a fan for 20 years now, I discovered Elvis by watching Saturday movies as a kid of 5 years old!!
    I'm not 25 yet but I've been an Elvis fan for most of my life. It's been about 20 years too. There was something about him that attracted me to him. Now my nephew (Who's going to be 2 in August) loves him too. He sometimes kisses his pictures, it's kinda sweet. El's fans just keep getting younger.

I?m 31 years old, and I?m a huge fan of Elvis since I?m 8 years old.

And I made the experience, talking to a friend of mine and "outing" me as a fan, and he said, OK I?m too young to be a fan. I said how old are you? and he answered: 29
    The most people do not have the right picture of him. My maid of honour said "Elvis was an alcoholic, right?"

OK I get away from the topic

I hope that we?ll have in the future more young fans... btw. I don?t think that I?m old

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast