Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Anyone notice Priscilla at Elvis' grave?

Roustabouts

francie

[I agree with everyone. She looked awful. She is in it for the money thats for sure. I think Lisa Marie should do the publicity for Graceland. Pricilla left Elvis 5 years before he died. She should not be part of it now.

International Level Menwithbrokenhearts's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by binoreisen
    I'm sorry but this picture was taken at the Raggedy Ann and Andy Premiere March 26 1977

In my opinion we should be more tolerant towards people and regarding the surgerys - firstly it is not our business - so many people in Hollywood had face liftings - why not Priscilla Presley
    Thanks
    Thanks for correcting me. The site I got it from had it labeled that way. I guess I shouldn't assume things. Sorry. Lisa does look like she'd rather be with her dad though. She's not in a good mood for some reason.
    Got my family, my kids, my books and my music, I'm good, yeah, I'm good.....

Mad Tigers
    Quote Originally Posted by riley
    In those pics her face looks like Michael Jackson a bit.
    lol I thought I was the only one who thought that!

I think that it was great that American Idol went to Graceland. They showed plenty of clips and even had the last 4 contestants practicing their Elvis songs at his piano. Lisa Marie even showed up and took them out to the gates on a golf cart to meet fans.

The show itself was made up of each contestant singing 2 Elvis songs.
    The girl actually blew the words to a song by turning her back to the crowd and mumbling something. The judges picked it up and she still made it to the finals a couple of weeks later, only to lose out to a Jay Leno look alike.

Great exposure of Elvis though to a young new crowd.

Saw that also. She stood there with very few emotion. it was as if she showed just another artifact of the house.

Yes Riley and that`s just one of the many things that`s wrong with this woman. She never shows any emotion as it concerns Elvis.......however??.....
    maybe when she finds out the profits are running low....miserable woman !!
    The only thing she can do perfect is taking over the part as the Joker in `Batman`
    ELVIS IS KING AND YOU REMEMBER THAT !

But the American Idol guys was quiet and respect the King.
    That was sad see that even on TV that Elvis was there

I just wish Priscilla would just get lost!! I am really SICK of her! Some gold digger she is!

Quote Originally Posted by TCE
    She's just money hungry, I guess. Afterall, If I hear that she swam in the pool near to the grave of Elvis without having any emotions with it I think it's disgusting and she often proofs that she totally doesn't show any respect for Elvis at all. What I found most hypocryte was that she even dared to say at Oprha that she still loves Elvis. Yuk.

Be safe and take carde,

Christel (TCE)
    Such hate for this woman from fans, but Elvis never hated her himself. He openly said that he continued to care for her after the divorce. Why wouldn't she still love him? His fans do and they never met him! She didn't say 'in love' after all. Some people just can't get over her leaving the man, even though it was clearly his fault for being a neglectful, adulterous husband in the first place. I'm as big a fan of Elvis as anyone, but let's get some perspective please. She is a woman with faults, but not the devil.

first place

I really don't think that it was Elvis in the first place. Where two people struggle, there are two at fault and it was no secret that Priscilla also saw some other men (Example: Mike Stone)..

I wouldn't say that Priscilla caused as much damage as Hitler, Stalin and Bush, but she can be very cold and did some nasty things to hurt Elvis as a father and husband - she often talked about 'Mike Stone making me feel like a woman' and she also tried to (temporarily) keep Lisa-Marie away from him and that's just terrible.

However, making money from Elvis' legacy has always been interesting enough for her, though she doesn't pay too much attention to artistic considerations (please give me Elvis In Concert from '77 on DVD, EPE!!).. The character she plays in the Naked Gun is more or less realistic & representative.

Of course it doesn't all mean that only she is evil in the world or that there can't be any positive side. I guess that Elvis felt that she was the mother of their only child and that was a reason not to become too indifferent, taking into account Lisa-Marie's feelings and her growing up. I wouldn't attack her (=Cilla) personally (=ad hominem), but I would ask her some serious questions..
    Last edited by EnigmaticSun; 05-29-2006 at 01:48 PM.
    https://fbcdn-sphotos-b-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/999022_359272057534723_1223625887_n.jpg

all the goons I left behind, memories still linger..

Cadillac King
    Quote Originally Posted by T_J
    Such hate for this woman from fans, but Elvis never hated her himself. He openly said that he continued to care for her after the divorce. Why wouldn't she still love him? His fans do and they never met him! She didn't say 'in love' after all. Some people just can't get over her leaving the man, even though it was clearly his fault for being a neglectful, adulterous husband in the first place. I'm as big a fan of Elvis as anyone, but let's get some perspective please. She is a woman with faults, but not the devil.

I don't hate her. (Like you said: everybody has his/her faults. No body is perfect.) I just think she's hypocrite by saying always different things, like she can't make up her mind (Remember she said after her divorce: I don't want to keep the name Presley, but what did she do? She kept his name on her products, because it sells better.) and that she doesn't show any respect regarding Elvis. (Afterall they surely also had some great moments together and you just don't throw such moments away.) I know Elvis loved her and that they still had contact after their divorce, which I find a great thing by the way. And I think Elvis had learned from his mistakes he'd made in the mariage with Pris, because the girlfriends he had after Pris were almost always around him, as far as I know. Maybe he didn't realize what he was doing after it was too late and he didn't want to make that mistake again.

Christel (TCE)
    Last edited by TCE; 05-29-2006 at 11:46 AM.

Has anyone read the book "The Child Bride"? There's a big difference between "Elvis and Me" and "The Child Bride". I always believe that she twists alot of stories around to make herself look innonce and Elvis as wild, bad temper, drug use and so on....I think it is Priscilla is the one that started with all of Elvis' problems through the years. Just read the book.

In those pics her face looks like Michael Jackson a bit.....
    That's funny! That's who I thought she was when I first glanced at the pix!!!

Quote Originally Posted by ad schijven
    Yes Riley and that`s just one of the many things that`s wrong with this woman. She never shows any emotion as it concerns Elvis.......however??.....
    maybe when she finds out the profits are running low....miserable woman !!
    The only thing she can do perfect is taking over the part as the Joker in `Batman`

I agree about the Joker...ah ah... ...look this picture...why she ruined her lips in this way?

She was so pretty years ago...

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Priscilla_Presley2.jpg 
Views:	29 
Size:	82.7 KB 
ID:	13553

Elvis Presley Blvd Unchained Melody's Avatar
    in that picture yes her lips are quiet large but hey for a 60 year old shes not doing to bad lol..
    "How do I get placed in situations like this? Ah hell, I guess it's all part of showbusiness "~ Elvis in his limo on his way to perform in Omaha, NE on June 19th 1977

Priscilla`s biggest problem is that she`s on the outside almost as ugly and miserable as she is on the inside. Will we ever be freed from her presence and bad comments
    ELVIS IS KING AND YOU REMEMBER THAT !

American Idol

I watch the show every season and always wanted them to do an Elvis tribute! I don't think anyone could ever live up to Elvis, but it was nice to see the show finally recognize Elvis with all the other singers being brought to the show. I also think Priscilla gives off like she cares about Elvis. She comes on very cold and she looks terrible. What about those lips???????? She also looks pregnant, but I hope not!!!!!!I think Taylor Hicks did a good job on the songs he did , although he did change some of the words to In the Ghetto. I voted for him every week and was happy he won!!! Jailhouse Rock really rocked that night!!!

Cadillac King
    Priscilla can't seem to do anything right can she...according to the posts here.
    What if she was at the grave and threw herself down and wept uncontrollably...would that make you happy?
    Now before anyone gets on my case about being on the wrong messageboard, which some of you have done in the past, let me say this. Priscilla has made mistakes...and so has Lisa, and so....by God, did Elvis....horrors of horrors....Priscilla is a 'product' of Elvis......Elvis who wanted to control her totally and fully, and it seems as though it hasn't left her yet. I wouldn't want to be in her shoes for quids.....
    Carolyn
    "Walk A Block In My Socks"

The Priscilla bashing has gone on long enough..............it's pretty tasteless in my view and ruining this ELVIS message board for a lot of people.

TJ is quite right.

Quote Originally Posted by Sheila
    Has anyone read the book "The Child Bride"? There's a big difference between "Elvis and Me" and "The Child Bride". I always believe that she twists alot of stories around to make herself look innonce and Elvis as wild, bad temper, drug use and so on....I think it is Priscilla is the one that started with all of Elvis' problems through the years. Just read the book.

I have read the book, and yes there is a big big differennce between those 2 books.And its shokking reading The child bride after Elvis and Me.But i belive The child bride tells the thruth about Priscilla.

TCB Mafia
    Enigmaticsun,

she did some nasty things to hurt Elvis as a father and husband -

I also happen to know that from someone who knew them both, I wonder you also have this information from some insider because it pretty matches the things I was told in confidence.

Also Priscilla keeping the child away from him for months, she did that I knew that also.
    He could see only his child when she was busy and she had Michelle her sister taking care of Lisa.
    Michelle understood and knew Elvis was a good dad and she let him visit when Priscilla wasn't at home.

Later on Priscilla took him back to court to receive more and he was smart enough to demand a 50/50 sharing of time concerning Lisa, which she agreed upon this time.

I have one written statement from an interview of Cilla, she stated it only once and there she told on a local TV station that he didn't cheat her, she did cheat on him first.

I was shocked and sad too, they "LOOKED" so perfect but unfortunately every fairytale has a dark side.

Riley
    Last edited by riley; 08-25-2007 at 06:53 AM.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast