Thread: The Previous "Big Boss Man"

Southeastern Portion of These Here United States

Talking The Previous "Big Boss Man"

Don't let this "Big Boss Man" confuse you with me
    "Don't tamper with the property of the U.S. Male"

Heartbreak Hotel, Room 11 Albert's Avatar
    Isn't he dead?

I believe he passed away a few years ago..

[edit]yup, he passed away in 2004. Link[/edit]

So fortunately we don't mistake you with him
    ‎"A year from now, you'll wish you had started today"

Follow TCB-World on Twitter for website updates and Elvisnews: http://twitter.com/tcbworldcom

Yes Albert, he did pass away several years ago I'm sad to report.

Ray Traylor (his real name) lived in Paulding County GA, which is about 15 miles south of me. At the time of his death, he was in the middle of a campaign for a position on the county commission.

The one thing abut his wrestling character was that he did, in fact, work at one time at a small correctional center near Marietta GA.

Cadillac King

boss man is gone..sad news

Sad news about the boss man..I`m a big wwe fan and I saw him a few times in Montreal in the 80`s..I didn`t know that he was gone..
    bogarcon

International Level thehillbillycat's Avatar
    I really didn't realize he died until about a month or two ago. It is sad. All these wrestlers I grew up with like Big Boss Man, Rick Rude, Texas Torando (Kerry Von Eric), Yokozuna, Andre The Giant, Junkyard Dog, Hawk of the LOD, Owen Hart, British Bulldog, and many more has just passed away in the last 15 years or so. They were good. But at least we still have The Honky Tonk Man. Remember him - The Elvis Wannabe........

Red face

Quote Originally Posted by Unchained
    Why Steve? Do you dress up the same
    No Ron, I try to dress in a more professional manner, meaning I wear a tie with my t-shirt

Quote Originally Posted by Big Boss Man
    No Ron, I try to dress in a more professional manner, meaning I wear a tie with my t-shirt

And nothing else!!! So be warned!!!

Hi Big Boss Man

How do you know that Sam?

P.S. HI SAM!

How do you know that Sam?
    Web cam!!!

TCB Mafia
    Quote Originally Posted by Elvislennon2004
    I really didn't realize he died until about a month or two ago. It is sad. All these wrestlers I grew up with like Big Boss Man, Rick Rude, Texas Torando (Kerry Von Eric), Yokozuna, Andre The Giant, Junkyard Dog, Hawk of the LOD, Owen Hart, British Bulldog, and many more has just passed away in the last 15 years or so. They were good. But at least we still have The Honky Tonk Man. Remember him - The Elvis Wannabe........
    i know how you feel. it makes me sad too when the wrestlers i grew up with dies
    the one i miss most is Eddie Guerrero

Nice to see so many wrestlingfans on TCB-World.

I'm also a bigtime wrestlingfan, but don't watch it anymore on a regular base. I used to watch it as a kid on Sky Sport (during the Hogan, Honky Tonk man days), but started to watch it again when Goldberg started with his streak. That 1998-2000 period was fantastic with the WWF-WCW monday night war.

WCW forced WWF to change from comic-style to on-the-edge. Love it. I think that the comeback of "comic-style" gimmicks is a bad thing nowadays. It makes wrestling hard to sell as real with characters like Eugene.

Too bad that WWE has no competition anymore and has lost their edge. No wonder that the ratings have dropped dramaticly.

By the way, last week I've bought 'Raw vs Smackdown 2006' game along with a PS2 console. Eventhough it's a huge stepback from gaming in highdefinition on my XBOX 360 and HD LCD-tv, the game is really, really great. Love it..... LOVE IT

Follow TCB-World on Twitter for website updates and Elvisnews: http://twitter.com/tcbworldcom

TCB Mafia
    i just wish they would show it again here. they stopped all of the sudden when i was younger then about 2 years ago they started to show it again and a year ago they stopped again

Quote Originally Posted by Albert
    Too bad that WWE has no competition anymore and has lost their edge. No wonder that the ratings have dropped dramaticly.
    Totally agree Albert.

When WWE became the sole host for wrestling, the product went right down the toilet.

There is one good thing about to happen. Vince McMahon will be re-starting ECW (Extreme Championship Wrestling) within the next couple of months. Now granted, ECW is now owned by WWE, but at least we'll get to see a different style of show, plus (hopefully) some of those slobber knocking hard core matches that made them famous!

Totally agree Albert.

When WWE became the sole host for wrestling, the product went right down the toilet.

There is one good thing about to happen. Vince McMahon will be re-starting ECW (Extreme Championship Wrestling) within the next couple of months. Now granted, ECW is now owned by WWE, but at least we'll get to see a different style of show, plus (hopefully) some of those slobber knocking hard core matches that made them famous!
    Yeah, but I think it will become just as fake as the "I like Raw... Smackdown sucks" thing that's going on. Everybody knows it's not the same as WWF vs WCW. The same writers, the same crew....

ECW can only be succesfull again when it's completely free from WWE. No interference with the writing and creative process from WWE, Heenan back in charge and other wrestlers then Triple H, Kane and so on.... real ECW kinda wrestlers. And no storylines that involve Smackdown or Raw. Other productionteam, to prevent it to look the same as Raw/Smackdown.

Elvis Presley Blvd Unchained Melody's Avatar
    I agree with you guys. I watched it alot back in 2000-01 I thought it was good then with wrestlers like The Rock and Triple H having those slobber knockers matches those were great. But now they are just making to many storylines not enough good matches . Hopefully with Vince reopening ECW or whatever it will bring the excitement and hardcore matches that we all grown to love back doubt that will happen though Guess we'll have to wait and see.
    "How do I get placed in situations like this? Ah hell, I guess it's all part of showbusiness "~ Elvis in his limo on his way to perform in Omaha, NE on June 19th 1977