Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567

Thread: Linda Thompson

Quote Originally Posted by riley
    Saw EBTP yesterday once again. Beautiful. A lot of respect and dignity and love and class. Hope there will be a second part. I think there is still so much unseen footage of Elvis still existing. I hope we the fans will keep seeing new things. Especially when Elvis was so happy with his little daughter and with his wife. Just love those images. I can see them over and over again.

Take care
    Riley
    You are a bit blind, aren't you.

Indre,

You are indeed very wise!!!!!!!!! Some of this is enough to make your laugh and some is enough to give ya a headache. Dovey
    Get Him, get him~~Hot D*** ~~ he's a Squirrel!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PI7WiBUN_Bw

Backstage Pass
    why is it that this woman gets her nose shoved out ?
    nobody wants to talkabout her and she doesnt go round selling shite blankets.

Elvis Presley Blvd Unchained Melody's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by graceland123
    why is it that this woman gets her nose shoved out ?
    nobody wants to talkabout her and she doesnt go round selling shite blankets.
    Some people just like her. She is a very nice person .
    "How do I get placed in situations like this? Ah hell, I guess it's all part of showbusiness "~ Elvis in his limo on his way to perform in Omaha, NE on June 19th 1977

I agree... but i don't know so much about Linda Thompson.

Somebody who knows about a documentary with Lindas years with Elvis, or something like that?

I would like to know more about her
    Without a song, the day would never end; without a song, a man ain't got a friend; without a song, the road would never bend - without a song.'

That's why he still keep singing a song

There was quiet a bit of her in the documentary "The Last Days Of Elvis" E True Hollywood Story. Wouldn't say all the information it contains is "true" though .
    "How do I get placed in situations like this? Ah hell, I guess it's all part of showbusiness "~ Elvis in his limo on his way to perform in Omaha, NE on June 19th 1977

Mad Tigers
    so linda tells lies but cilla doesn`t is that what you mean?

Backstage Pass
    how old is linda these days ?

Linda was born in 1950 so now she's 56 years old...

Priscilla is a well known stuck up snob who has made a living as EP's wife. Without him and Graceland she would be broke. Linda on the other hand had a professional modeling career ins tore for her had she never even met EP. She was 3rd runner up to Miss America and was to star on Charlie's Angels but EP asked the producer to drop her so she wouldn't be away from him. Linda was the most beautiful woman in EP's life. And if you watch Priscilla talk she has to think about what to say. With Linda it just flows out naturally and sincere. Priscilla made it in Hollywood as a C list actress while Linda won more Grammys than EP himself by co-writing hit makers for Whitney Houston, Celine Dion, and Brandy among others. Linda never took a cheap shot at EP on Princes of Malibu. It was her jealous ex David Foster who took stabs at EPA by calling him 'fat" and "old". If Linda doesn't care about EP then why did she have a room completely dedicated to his memory? I doubt Priscilla ever did that. I am thrilled to hear Linda is finally going to tell her story through her eyes. I would love to see a movie about their love affair and romance. I think EP really loved her more than she knew or anyone else knew but he was too messed up on the drugs to see how it could work. He left her by telling her "no matter what you read or hear, I always loved you and always will" then he gave her a necklace before leaving the room. She went back to Graceland to pack her stuff and then she left for good. You can't blame her for anything. The woman sacrificed her life practically for her man. A dying man with no hope left.

Linda is one gorgeous woman for 50+. priscilla could learn as thing or two from her.

Quote Originally Posted by patricia
    so linda tells lies but cilla doesn`t is that what you mean?
    That is not what I said. I said some information on it is not true, I didn't say Linda's information isn't true.

Some recent pictures of Linda I've found...I hope you like them!
    She's still a very beautiful lady...

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	L%20&%20L1.jpg 
Views:	14 
Size:	111.5 KB 
ID:	13944 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Larry%20&%20Linda%20Thompson1.jpg 
Views:	12 
Size:	138.8 KB 
ID:	13945 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	LindaThompso_DeGuire_6772732.jpg 
Views:	15 
Size:	65.8 KB 
ID:	13946

Thanks for the pictures
    Without a song, the day would never end; without a song, a man ain't got a friend; without a song, the road would never bend - without a song.'

Elvis and Linda sure made a beautiful couple!!!!
    Last edited by Dovey; 01-12-2007 at 04:52 AM.
    Get Him, get him~~Hot D*** ~~ he's a Squirrel!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PI7WiBUN_Bw

International Level thehillbillycat's Avatar
    Out of all the Girl friends Elvis ever had, I always thought Linda was the best thing in Elvis' life. She did so much for him. You need to remember she was there in the dark days of Elvis, or that is what I would call the dark days. Even the members of the Memphis Mafia said that if she was there on that day he died she would of check in on him. How many times would you say she saved his life? I am glad she gets to tell her story at last. Priscilla isn't nothing but a money hungry lady. That is it. She is trying to keep a image of Elvis like she remembers him. To me that is not respecting him at all. She needs to show the whole image and not just her side.

Very good said! I agree

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567