Thread: elvis & marilyn

Backstage Pass

elvis & marilyn

ok, ive heard a lot of things about elvis "getting with" marilyn monroe, is that true? i heard it from a few places but i'm not 100% on this, can anyone help me?
    ADRIANNA

Hi!
    To be honest it's the first time I hear about a meeting between Elvis and Marilyn...I've read many books about Elvis and none told about this fact...moreover we don't have any picture and we know, Marilyn died in 1962 so they could meet only before, maybe in Hollywood. But maybe I'm wrong and someone knows more...

She was 9 years older than him..and I don't think he was into older women, lol...on the other hand, I HAVE heard something like "Elvis and Marilyn", but it was maybe just a photo or two I know I've read somewhere that he wanted to meet her, but don't know if it really happened

Cadillac King
    When Red West was interviewed in Mablethorpe he was asked if Elvis had been romantic with Marilyn Monroe and Red said that he had never met her.
    I don`t think I ever heard of Elvis with any older women.

No, this is garbage. But concocting a story about two legends getting it on is bound to generate some buzz. The reality is that they never met.
    "The way you looked, the sound of your laughing..."