Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Anne Margaret

She's still a very beautiful lady considering she's 65 years old now....these are some pictures taken last year...

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	hollywood05v.jpg 
Views:	13 
Size:	25.3 KB 
ID:	13200 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ann_margaret4.jpg 
Views:	14 
Size:	28.6 KB 
ID:	13201Click image for larger version. 

Name:	flintpre.jpg 
Views:	14 
Size:	34.6 KB 
ID:	13202Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ann_margaret5.jpg 
Views:	9 
Size:	25.5 KB 
ID:	13203

International Level ComeBackChick's Avatar
    Thanks for the pics ForeverTheKing!

Looks like someone here is growing old gracefully!!

She is a beautiful lady at 65. I always thought that her and Elvis Made a electrifying couple... they looked so great together. Thanks for sharing the pictures.... I have not seen them before. Dovey
    Get Him, get him~~Hot D*** ~~ he's a Squirrel!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PI7WiBUN_Bw

You're welcome, Comebackchick and Dovey!
    I like Ann Margret and I saw her in others movies...she was perfect next to Elvis and she still looks very beautiful at her age...
    Last edited by ForeverTheKing; 04-12-2006 at 12:31 AM.

Elvis Presley Blvd Unchained Melody's Avatar
    Thanks for the pictures
    "How do I get placed in situations like this? Ah hell, I guess it's all part of showbusiness "~ Elvis in his limo on his way to perform in Omaha, NE on June 19th 1977

Yes, thanks for the pictures ForeverTheKing...I was wondering what she looked like now....

Has anyone seen her in Bye Bye Birdie...It was on tv one day and as I was watching I was thinking how Elvis could have played the lead role...

franny

You're all welcome!

I didn't see the movie "Bye Bye Birdie" but I'd like to...
    I saw others she made...for example that with Jack Lemmon and Walter Matthau ("Grumpier Old Man") or the tv movie "Our Sons".

Here there's a funny collage with others pictures in different periods...I hope you like it!!

Name:	Senza titolo-1 copia.jpg 
Views:	35 
Size:	159.8 KB 
ID:	13211

ForevertheKing, Your collage of Ann Margaret is really . Don't know how you do it.... but you are really good. Dovey
    Get Him, get him~~Hot D*** ~~ he's a Squirrel!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PI7WiBUN_Bw

Thanks Dovey!
    Just a way to see a lot of pictures put all together....another one ...

Views:	30 
Size:	188.4 KB 
ID:	13212

Elvis Presley Blvd Unchained Melody's Avatar
    Thanks for these pictures of her ForeverTheKing. Man wasn't she pretty .
    "How do I get placed in situations like this? Ah hell, I guess it's all part of showbusiness "~ Elvis in his limo on his way to perform in Omaha, NE on June 19th 1977

Heartbreak Hotel, Room 11 Albert's Avatar
    I know it may come across as disrespectful, but I don't mean it that way by any means.

I try to avoid everything from Ann Margret taken or done of the 60s. That goes for most people that are 'time-captured' in a certain decade. When I think of Bing Crosby, I think of the movie "White Christmas". Seeing him in a 1970's tv-program (in full-colour) takes away some of the nostalgic, pleasant feelings that I have with "White Christmas".

That also goes for Ann Margret. I prefer to keep the memory of her from "Bye Bye Birdy" up to some years after "Viva Las Vegas".

It's almost the same as not wanting to know how particular movies are made (the 'behind the scenes').
    ‎"A year from now, you'll wish you had started today"

Follow TCB-World on Twitter for website updates and Elvisnews: http://twitter.com/tcbworldcom

International Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Albert
    I know it may come across as disrespectful, but I don't mean it that way by any means.

I try to avoid everything from Ann Margret taken or done of the 60s. That goes for most people that are 'time-captured' in a certain decade. When I think of Bing Crosby, I think of the movie "White Christmas". Seeing him in a 1970's tv-program (in full-colour) takes away some of the nostalgic, pleasant feelings that I have with "White Christmas".

That also goes for Ann Margret. I prefer to keep the memory of her from "Bye Bye Birdy" up to some years after "Viva Las Vegas".

It's almost the same as not wanting to know how particular movies are made (the 'behind the scenes').
    I understand what you're saying, Albert. Some things you just wish had stayed a secret to retain some myths. To me things like reading that both Marilyn Monroe and Jacqueline Kennedy were heavy smokers sort of ruined their public image for me. Now you see pictures of two beautiful, refined women with their own class and you can almost smell the nicotine at the same time!

I never was an Ann-Margret fan, yep, not even in Viva Las Vegas. But apparently she was considered a good match (if only temporarily) for Elvis by some. I'm sure they had a great time, but Elvis was not one who could've lived with a woman with as big showbiz aspirations as he had, or any other big career for that matter.
    As a person, at least the way she presents herself in TV interviews, Ann grates on my nerves, with her studied pauses and poses, secretive looks etc. When I read people saying how "natural" she is, I always feel they're talking about another person than I've been viewing. That said, apparently she IS one of the nicest most charitable people in showbiz. I'm just not that into her.....(PS, I liked her best, even more than in VLV, in Tommy, the Who musical).

Shes one nice lookin woman

She's growing old gracefully, that's for sure

Backstage Pass
    Quote Originally Posted by ForeverTheKing
    You're all welcome!

I didn't see the movie "Bye Bye Birdie" but I'd like to...
    I saw others she made...for example that with Jack Lemmon and Walter Matthau ("Grumpier Old Man") or the tv movie "Our Sons".

Here there's a funny collage with others pictures in different periods...I hope you like it!!

Views:	35 
Size:	159.8 KB 
ID:	13211
    that picture top right
    she looks so like ginger if her hair was darker
    on your post forever the king not the one above the higher one

Smile anne margaret

hi all
    i am new to the site so bare with me. i read the book anne margaret, i thought it was a really good book and she thought a lot of elvis , they clearly had some good times and enjoyed one anothers company. she also shared his love of moter bikes.

Hi and welcome elvislady!!

Thanks, for sharing about Ann Margarets' book...
    I was just wondering, did she say that she loved Elvis in her book or that two of them were serious and in love?

franny

Hey, NICE wallpaper! I love it. Ann-Margret is my favorite-favorite.
    Let the stars fade and fall, and I won't care at all, as long as I have you.
    Elvis...

http://myantiquemusicbox.wordpress.com/
    http://wendy56.wordpress.com/

"You've got it all together like a lovin' machine
    You're lookin' like glory and walkin' like a dream...
    Mother nature's sure been good to Y-O-U"

Wendy

Backstage Pass
    i ve just watched a video where joe esposito said they were in love with each other as they spent a great deeal of time alone together talking about very deep issues
    i really liked the clip of ann talking about him so nice but the sheila ryan woman on it i did not like 1 bit
    she was vulgar how she spoke i didn t like her

Ann Margret video...take a look...I hope you like it

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QvASw...=ann%20margret

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast