Thread: Hello new here....FTD

Exclamation Hello new here....FTD

Hello all

I have just recently joined this wonderfull site. I have been an Elvis fan for the last 20 years. I have been looking over the site and all. One thing I want to know, How do I get FTD cds? I have seen all of these listings. Are they on the market? Wallmart......or is it all on a site?
    Elvis is a big part of me. There isnt a day that goes by that I dont listen to something of his. I am dying to get the jungle sessions cd.

Mark
    from
    Vegas

Roustabouts

Ftd's

Basically, here in the states E.P.E. is the sole outlet you can go to there site www.elvis.com. There's other ways to purchase them through fan clubs an the like. I hope this helps. By the way I love TJRS the sound is fantastic an so is Elvis's vocals

You can find FTD products on www.amazon.co.uk or at www.elvisunlimited.dk or www.elvisunlimited.com Another source is the german www.collectors-service.de.vu

Or you could check out www.musicservice.nl

Sonny

b.t.w. Welcome to TCB! Check out the "Who Are We" thread.

With Elvis On Tour!!! Jungleroom76's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Elvisman76
    Hello all

I have just recently joined this wonderfull site. I have been an Elvis fan for the last 20 years. I have been looking over the site and all. One thing I want to know, How do I get FTD cds? I have seen all of these listings. Are they on the market? Wallmart......or is it all on a site?
    Elvis is a big part of me. There isnt a day that goes by that I dont listen to something of his. I am dying to get the jungle sessions cd.

Mark
    from
    Vegas
    WELCOME ABOARD MARK!!!

I've also heard from several people that they get their FTD CD's from the ESSENTIAL ELVIS website, which can be located at http://www.essentialelvis.com

You are going to LOVE the JUNGLE ROOM SESSIONS FTD!!! It's still one of the best (if not THE best) FTD CD's that have been released so far!! And, if you haven't already, be sure to check out our FTD section here on the board....lots of great reviews, sound clips and much more can be found there and it will really help to bring you up to speed on all of the FTD releases!!!

THANKS FOR JOINING OUR TCB-WORLD FAMILY MARK!! Hope to see you around the board often!!

TCB!
    Mike

TCB-World...OPEN for business!!!