Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Elvis look alike

Smile Elvis look alike

It is said that everyone has a "twin" out there somewhere. Elvis and actor Michael Madsen sure do resemble each other!!

A very slight resemblance. In the 60s Lee Majors the TV star of Big Valley and the 6 Million Dollar Man had a slight resemblance to him also, in an article in TV guide it was mentioned by the reporter during an interview with Lee. The actor Micheal St. Gerard who starred as Elvis in the 1990 TV series of the same name looks a lot like him. HE also starred as Elvis in the JLL bio "Great Balls of Fire" and was in a Quantom Leap episode as Elvis.

Micheal Madsen...a very sexy actor and he has something of our Elvis (not the noise) . But I agree with KPM about the actor Micheal St. Gerard...

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	e4.jpg 
Views:	48 
Size:	2.8 KB 
ID:	12150

I saw the movie "Great Balls Of Fire" about the life of Jerry Lee Lewis and they made a good choice with that actor as Elvis, although I always prefer the original...nobody can be Elvis...he was unique!!

Yeah! Michael St. Gerard takes the first place... Have you seen the film "Hairspray"? Michael acts there too (not playin' Elvis). It's a nice funny movie.

More info' about the 90s Elvis serie:
    http://www.tcb-world.com/showthread....0415#post50415
    Let the stars fade and fall, and I won't care at all, as long as I have you.
    Elvis...

http://myantiquemusicbox.wordpress.com/
    http://wendy56.wordpress.com/

"You've got it all together like a lovin' machine
    You're lookin' like glory and walkin' like a dream...
    Mother nature's sure been good to Y-O-U"

Wendy

you guys are crazy! the best is don johnson!...........j/k, the best ive saw by far is the guy from great balls of fire.
    On the hills of Georgia
    Across the plains of Tennessee
    I've seen and I've done most everything
    That a man can do or see

Backstage Pass
    What do you all think of Johnny Harra? From This is Elvis

International Level ComeBackChick's Avatar
    Putting in my two (euro)cents.

Guy who started out as a Dutch Elvis... thought he was mighty hot back then!!!

http://www.reneshuman.nl/fotos/fotosindex.html
    Last edited by ComeBackChick; 01-15-2006 at 05:04 AM.

International Level ComeBackChick's Avatar
    I think Madsen is pretty hot, he sure does look like E sometimes. This St. Gerard guy looks like him too. Harra I don't really see it. Also like how Kurt Russell pulled it off, in Elvis The Movie. (Also thought about this movie, cause saw in the paper that Shelley Winters just passed away who played Gladys in it.)

Last edited by ComeBackChick; 01-15-2006 at 05:10 AM.

I don't like Johnny Harra so much...I still prefer David Scott that in "This Is Elvis" played Elvis at 18 years old:

Name:	dav4133.jpg 
Views:	51 
Size:	5.4 KB 
ID:	12161

What do you think about Dale Midkiff who played Elvis in "Elvis And Me"? I think he's a good actor but I didn't like him as Elvis....maybe because I didn't like the tv movie and its portrait of Elvis But I'm curious to know your opinion...do you think he looks like Elvis?

Name:	elvis05.jpg 
Views:	3 
Size:	14.5 KB 
ID:	12162 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	elvis02.jpg 
Size:	15.7 KB 
ID:	12163

Name:	elvis09.jpg 
Size:	15.8 KB 
ID:	12165 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	elvis12.jpg 
Views:	4 
Size:	16.8 KB 
ID:	12166

Quote Originally Posted by ForeverTheKing
    I don't like Johnny Harra so much...I still prefer David Scott that in "This Is Elvis" played Elvis at 18 years old:

What do you think about Dale Midkiff who played Elvis in "Elvis And Me"? I think he's a good actor but I didn't like him as Elvis....maybe because I didn't like the tv movie and its portrait of Elvis But I'm curious to know your opinion...do you think he looks like Elvis?

I love this guy!! He is really awesome and yes, I think he does resemble Elvis. I did like the movie Elvis and Me. I thought he was a good Elvis portrayer

Elvis look alike

He looks good.Very handsome,but nothing like Elvis.Forget it!I hate that movie.Makes the witch of Graceland look like an angel. I don't even own that movie and I have them all.This guys nose is kind of weird lmfao: No,no,no.Stop looking for guys that look like Elvis.No one does.no one will.LM looks like Elvis

TCB
    Alyda
    Man,I just work here!(Elvis 68')

Originally Posted by Ayda
    He looks good.Very handsome,but nothing like Elvis.Forget it!I hate that movie.Makes the witch of Graceland look like an angel. I don't even own that movie and I have them all.This guys nose is kind of weird lmfao: No,no,no.Stop looking for guys that look like Elvis.No one does.no one will.LM looks like Elvis
    I fully agree with you Ayda!
    I had the occasion to see that movie (I haven't bought it)...just a curiosity since I had read about the book written by Priscilla but I hadn't read it.
    Anyway...I didn't like it...maybe Elvis wasn't a perfect man but in that movie he was so irritating and insensitive. Everything was so excessive...I can't forget the scene of the press conference at Graceland after the return from Germany. In the original tape Elvis seems so friendly, pleasant and although he didn't want to talk a lot about Priscilla it's obvious that he does it also for embarrassment and not only for opportunity.
    In the tv movie that scene seems totally different with Elvis so cold and unpleasant!
    We can't know what exactly happened in their marriage or in the time they spent together but it has been horrible to see how well known "scenes" were totally distorted.
    Dale Midkiff is a very handsome actor but I must agree again with you, Ayda...I don't think he looks like Elvis so much!
    Last edited by ForeverTheKing; 01-15-2006 at 12:16 PM.

We can't know what exactly happened in their marriage or in the time they spent together but it has been horrible to see how well known "scenes" were totally distorted.
    You?re absolutely correct! Happened again in the latest Elvis movie too! Completely pissed me off!
    http://imdb.com/title/tt0437714/

Originally posted by TCBinAZ
    You’re absolutely correct! Happened again in the latest Elvis movie too! Completely pissed me off!
    Unfortunately (or fortunately ) I didn't see the last movie...here in Italy we haven't the occasion to see a lot of things about Elvis.
    I'd like to know more about it and opinions from those people who have seen it...what about the actors choosen?Were they good?Did they look like the real ones?Is the movie faithful to the real facts or not?Let me know....

Mad Tigers
    Sorry, but I can't see a resemblance in any of them, except pose maybe.

David Scott looks like a cross between Fabian and Rick Nelson to me.
    Did you know the singer and actor Fabian was discovered on his front steps in Philadelphia by Frankie Avalons manager. The manager did not know if he had any talent as a singer(and Fabian is not a very good singer, a little better actor)
    but he noticed that he looked like a combination of Elvis and Rick Nelson. That is how Fabian got his start.

Cadillac King
    Quote Originally Posted by KPM
    David Scott looks like a cross between Fabian and Rick Nelson to me.
    Did you know the singer and actor Fabian was discovered on his front steps in Philadelphia by Frankie Avalons manager. The manager did not know if he had any talent as a singer(and Fabian is not a very good singer, a little better actor)
    but he noticed that he looked like a combination of Elvis and Rick Nelson. That is how Fabian got his start.
    DAVID SCOTT WAS DISCOVERED IN A BIG CONTEST HERE IN MONTREAL IN FRONT OF 6,500 FANS IN A MONTREAL ARENA. HE DID A LOT OF CONCERTS, TV AND RADIO AND SOME RECORDS BUT NEVER HAD A COMPLETE ALBUM EXCEPT LAST YEAR WHEN THEY PUT OUT A CD WITH SONGS FROM TV AND STUDIOS RECORDINGS. HE DIED A FEW YEARS AGO IN HIS HOME AFTER SUICIDE..HE SHOT HIMSELF WITH A 357 MAGNUM IN THE HEART. I KNEW HIM SINCE THE BEGINNING AND WAS WITH HIM AND HIS MANAGER IN MEMPHIS FOR THREE DAYS OF SHOOTING FOR THE MOVIE ``THIS IS ELVIS`` AND WENT TO THE PREMIERE WITH HIM IN MEMPHIS. HE WAS A VERY STRANGE GUY..BUT ALWAYS SEARCHING TO BE HIMSELF AND NOT AN ELVIS LOOK A LIKE. SORRY FOR HIM BUT HE HAD A LOT OF TALENT.
    HAVE A NICE DAY, BOGARCON

Backstage Pass
    Adelaide, South Australia...Where the best wine in the world is made:Where we make the Pontiac GTO:

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by ComeBackChick
    Putting in my two (euro)cents.

Guy who started out as a Dutch Elvis... thought he was mighty hot back then!!!

http://www.reneshuman.nl/fotos/fotosindex.html
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Give me a brake...the hairs wrong the nose is wrong the forhead is wrong he does'nt even have the shaving scar that E had on the right side of his chin...so please
    Redroo

Backstage Pass
    Adelaide, South Australia...Where the best wine in the world is made:Where we make the Pontiac GTO:

Smile Elvis

Quote Originally Posted by TCBinAZ
    You?re absolutely correct! Happened again in the latest Elvis movie too! Completely pissed me off!
    http://imdb.com/title/tt0437714/
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    I saw that E movie a few weeks ago here in Australia i thought the guy playing Parker was great...the sun years were great as well...notice how they had E singing instead of the actor, about time they did someting right...
    redroo

Originally posted by Redroo
    Give me a brake...the hairs wrong the nose is wrong the forhead is wrong he does'nt even have the shaving scar that E had on the right side of his chin...so please
    You're correct...I've seen the pictures...he doesn't have anything to whether to see with Elvis....

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast