That's The Way It Is Rehearsals
02. You Don't Have To Say You Love Me
03. The Next Step Is Love (incomplete)
04. You've Lost That Lovin' Feelin'
05. Twenty Days And Twenty Nights
06. Polk Salad Annie
--. I'll Take You Again Kathleen (short version)
07. Mary In The Morning
08. Oh Happy Day
09. I've Lost You (incomplete)
11. Sweet Caroline / Words
12. Bridge Over Troubled Water
13. You Don't Have To Say You Love Me
14. Eating Hamburgers & Dialogue
15. Reading Telegrams (before opening show, August 10, 1970)
16. Talking & Singing backstage (before opening show, August 10, 1970)
Label: Happy Days 1910-05
Sound quality: good / very good
Date - tracks 01-10 : August 7, 1970
Location: Las Vegas, showroom stage rehearsal
Date - tracks 11-14 : July 14, 1970
Location: Los Angeles (rehearsal)
Note: I would like to say this is a very nice cd. Most of the tracks are unreleased, or parts of it are unreleased. It features the (almost complete) and unedited August 7, 1970 stage rehearsal, which is worthwhile on this release because it gives us all the dialogue and edited parts of some of the tracks. "Mary In The Morning" is a nice surprise (with more dialogue and laughter and even some fun "extra" verses).
"Polk Salad Annie" has Elvis just before the intro singing: "Got A Little Morphine and Got A Little Hish-Hash".
This release came as a nice surprice.
Last edited by Sonny; 02-25-2007 at 06:03 AM.