Thread: Elvis anf the Angels

Cadillac King

Elvis anf the Angels

hi everyone,
    before xmas I want to tell you in my best possible ``English`` a little story that was on tv the first weekend of December:
    we had the annual Montreal Children Hospital Telethon. The host was talking with a young lady of 7 years old about her illness and everything..then the host ask this quetion to the young lady...if the cure doesn`t work what is gonna happen?
    Her answer was; ``oh well, it`s ok...I know for sure that I will go to paradise and I will see Elvis singing for the Angels and for peace around the world.``.
    The host didn`t say a word for a few second..and then give his microphone to somebody else...
    have a nice day, bogarcon

Very touching
    Old Times they are not forgotten
    Johan

very moving

LETS BE FRIENDS!

Cadillac King
    Quote Originally Posted by geordie
    very moving

Very touching especially from a 7 years old kid who bones cancer will probably get her in a few months. What can we do or say...another proff that the magic of Elvis seeems unlimited. thanks, bogarcon.

Coming On Strong
    Wow... this is a very touching story! God Bless that little girl!! Elvis will have another little angel in Heaven with him.

Cadillac King
    That's a beautiful story. I'm sure that many kids and people think the same, but as a non Elvis fan this answer would knock you of your feet. WOW. Maybe there are more stories to tell that some one heard. It's great to hear that even nowadays Elvis keeps touching the hearts of people and gives them confidence.

Be safe and take care,

Christel (TCE)

God Bless The King

Hi, this is a truly beautiful and sad story to hear at Christmas time but Elvis is so loved and I sure hope to meet him someday in the great beyond.. I pray that the world will always remember Elvis in a positive way and love him for the person he was inside. Dovey

Elvis and the angels

Quote Originally Posted by Dovey
    Hi, this is a truly beautiful and sad story to hear at Christmas time but Elvis is so loved and I sure hope to meet him someday in the great beyond.. I pray that the world will always remember Elvis in a positive way and love him for the person he was inside. Dovey

Elvis used to ask himself:"why me?"well,guess this is why.Thank you God for giving us Elvis

Aly
    Man,I just work here!(Elvis 68')

International Level Menwithbrokenhearts's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Dovey

AMEN!!! YOU SAID IT ALL!
    Got my family, my kids, my books and my music, I'm good, yeah, I'm good.....