Thread: Scotty Moore's web site

Backstage Pass
    Adelaide, South Australia...Where the best wine in the world is made:Where we make the Pontiac GTO:

Smile Scotty Moore's web site

Cadillac King
    I saw Scotty at City Varieties in Leeds not too long ago, his wife or partner was a lovely woman.

thanks!

How nice to hear from Scotty. I really like him; he was very innovative together with Elvis, Bill Black and DJ Fontana.. I wish they had been together more often after the '68 Comeback Special (is it true that Bill Black died early?).

It's not that I don't like James Burton (he's a legend), but Scotty Moore should have been given some more chances with Elvis later on; the same goes for Leiber and Stoller

I also thought that Scotty was recently active with the likes of Eric Clapton with an Elvisly project..?

Oh and Joanne, did you receive my Private Message..? I haven't seen an answer, but you seem to be active on the forum, though. Or perhaps something went wrong while sending it?

Cadillac King
    Quote Originally Posted by EnigmaticSun
    How nice to hear from Scotty. I really like him; he was very innovative together with Elvis, Bill Black and DJ Fontana.. I wish they had been together more often after the '68 Comeback Special (is it true that Bill Black died early?).

It's not that I don't like James Burton (he's a legend), but Scotty Moore should have been given some more chances with Elvis later on; the same goes for Leiber and Stoller

I also thought that Scotty was recently active with the likes of Eric Clapton with an Elvisly project..?

Oh and Joanne, did you receive my Private Message..? I haven't seen an answer, but you seem to be active on the forum, though. Or perhaps something went wrong while sending it?
    I did I`m just trying to get some hunky pictures to put on.

woooah

Quote Originally Posted by joanne
    I did I`m just trying to get some hunky pictures to put on.
    Okay, that's great - I'm very curious!

I also hope you did like my pics..

It's really a fantastic thing if you think it over, that Scotty sterted out in the '50s with ELVIS PRESLEY!!! He was there when Rock and Roll was about to explode, he witnessed Elvis's first gigs where he develpoed his trademark style, and this man would have a WEBSITE today and he still LIVES!!! Much more attention for him I wish!!! Maybe he could be interviewed accurately about the first times with Elvis, 'cos he's the last survivor of that magnificent team at the Sun Records Company, he could make topics we discuss more accurate 'cos he lived it through!!! Why haven't he written a book about Elvis? I wish he would. Guys, I would like to meet him in person, I would have soooo many questions to him. More attention for him again, whilst he's still among us. Man, I can imagine chatting with him on the net on an occasion of an open chat or something. Is that possible somehow?

I like this site! Thanks for the link Redroo
    Let the stars fade and fall, and I won't care at all, as long as I have you.
    Elvis...

http://myantiquemusicbox.wordpress.com/
    http://wendy56.wordpress.com/

"You've got it all together like a lovin' machine
    You're lookin' like glory and walkin' like a dream...
    Mother nature's sure been good to Y-O-U"

Wendy

Backstage Pass
    Adelaide, South Australia...Where the best wine in the world is made:Where we make the Pontiac GTO:

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Wendy56
    I like this site! Thanks for the link Redroo
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Thats cool mate...'lets think of the future forget the past
    Your not my first love but youe my last'...1958