Thread: mike stone

Cadillac King

mike stone

What happened to this guy is he still teaching karate?

Backstage Pass
    i heard about that guy, wasnt he the one who taught priscella too?
    ADRIANNA

Adultery

Yes, that's correct...it was also a good excuse to start an affair with him.
    "I oughta break you in half!"...

"If you do, you'll have two very short friends!"

Aw man no don't mention mike stone ....his name is a bad name.

He's supposively meant to have somewhat to do with the split between Elvis and Cilla....

as soon as soon as he started sniffin around things fell apart. ... soo shhh
    Elvis grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change,
    the courage to change the things I can
    and the wisdom to know the difference

Tango

It takes two to tango, so to speak, and I don't think Stoney was the total instigator or forerunner of the affair - that 'Cilla knew exactly what she wanted and how to go about it.

But, I don't know what he's up to now...didn't Priscilla and him split before Elvis passed away? And, at that time wasn't she with another 'Mike' who coincidentally shared the same name as Elvis' character in "It Happened At The World's Fair" - Mike Edwards.

Jeez, another eerie example would be the name of Elvis' character in "Charro!" and the name of Priscilla's character in the classic TV-Series, "Dallas": JW & JW - Jess Wade & Jenna Wade!!

Nevertheless, I'm going off track (as I do!), so I still don't know what Stoney's up to at present.

NEA.
    "I oughta break you in half!"...

"If you do, you'll have two very short friends!"

Cadillac King
    Priscilla met Mike Stone in 1968 in Hawaii with Elvis and apparently there was an instant attraction between them. I believe this is where the affair started and not in 1971 as Priscilla claimed in her book. I believe the karate lessons were just an excuse to see more of each other.
    I`ve never believed that she had an affair with her dance instructor and waited another 3 years until her next affair. I think she told some porkys.

I can't blame Priscilla for having one affair or another. Elvis did the same. I think, they shouldn't have married at all.

Can't think on Mike Stone teaching Karate now... He's kind of old, right?
    Let the stars fade and fall, and I won't care at all, as long as I have you.
    Elvis...

http://myantiquemusicbox.wordpress.com/
    http://wendy56.wordpress.com/

"You've got it all together like a lovin' machine
    You're lookin' like glory and walkin' like a dream...
    Mother nature's sure been good to Y-O-U"

Wendy

Backstage Pass
    Quote Originally Posted by Wendy56
    Can't think on Mike Stone teaching Karate now... He's kind of old, right?
    don't count on it- these guys are super fit...the head of the International Taekwondo Federation used to give lessons well into his 90's!!!! ....he used to shatter bricks with his fingertips- it was unnerving!!!

International Level ComeBackChick's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by orwell1976
    I can't blame Priscilla for having one affair or another. Elvis did the same. I think, they shouldn't have married at all.
    I agree totally!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Mez
    don't count on it- these guys are super fit...the head of the International Taekwondo Federation used to give lessons well into his 90's!!!! ....he used to shatter bricks with his fingertips- it was unnerving!!!
    Wow! Didn't know that... But, I have some hard feelings for the guy. Feels like he betrayed Elvis (too). Maybe my comment was related a bit more with my hard feelings. And, I'm surprised for what you said.
    Let the stars fade and fall, and I won't care at all, as long as I have you.
    Elvis...

http://myantiquemusicbox.wordpress.com/
    http://wendy56.wordpress.com/

"You've got it all together like a lovin' machine
    You're lookin' like glory and walkin' like a dream...
    Mother nature's sure been good to Y-O-U"

Wendy

Cadillac King
    He was married as well and had children in fact Priscilla had befriended his wife a little and she didn`t know what was going on.

Backstage Pass
    Quote Originally Posted by Wendy56
    Wow! Didn't know that... But, I have some hard feelings for the guy. Feels like he betrayed Elvis (too). Maybe my comment was related a bit more with my hard feelings. And, I'm surprised for what you said.
    proffessional matrial artists are some of the fittest, healthiest people you could ever meet. When you train your mind becomes very focused and it gives you an inner calm.....maybe this is why Mike Stone didn't feel intimidated my the situation he ended up in?....

Cadillac King
    I once saw him on a video talking about karate and I have to say he was absolutely revolting and his personality and voice were just as awful as the way he looked. How on earth someone can go from Elvis to him is beyond me.