Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Ginger

TCB Mafia
    If Elvis would have chosen ANN instead of PRISCILLA.

The world would never have known Lisa. And she is a great Person.

I see so much in her of Elvis.

Read somewere that Ann could not have a baby.

Don't know if that is the truth

Backstage Pass

Question Ginger

How does Ginger look today? Are there any pictures?

Cadillac King
    The last footage I saw of her she was still looking great but her hair was shorter in the style of a bob.

Mad Tigers
    ya know from what Ive read and seen I really don't believe Pricsilla was as big of a godl digger whatever u wanna call her as some of the members of this board say..
    I truely believe he loved her adn she him.. maybe Elvis loved Ann because she wa a firecracker and had the balls to tell him the way it was vs Priscilla who was so scared of losing the love of her life she'd do or not do anything to keep him..

as for Linda and Ginger I dont knwo much abotu either but I think I liek Linda a bit better.. she seems mroe real.. I think Ginger looked alot like Cilla when she was younger.. maybe its just her make up hairstyle in that pic from page 1.. Im not too sure..

I wonder what would have happened if Priscilla would have gone back to Graceland and gotten back together with Elvis what would have happened? would they have gotten re married? woudl they still be together? would he still be alive? more children? would he have gotten healthy?

I truely believe in my heart that they were meant to be together and maybe she was the only oen who could have saved him.. I was watching Elvis by The Presleys and just listening to cilla the way she talked about him.. it was touching.. the bit were lisa talks about the last time she ever saw her father almost made me cry..

Backstage Pass
    19Ashe86-No disrespect, but you've a lot to learn about Priscilla and what makes her tick..............$$$$$$$$
    "When You Let Your Head get Too Big, It'll Break your Neck" Elvis Presley.

Cadillac King
    She is obsessed with making money, I think you call it greed.

Out of all the girlfriends Ginger was probably my least favorite. I always felt that she never truly loved Elvis, and for some reason, I never thought Elvis really cared for her like he did the rest. She just saw the dollar signs if you ask me.
    On the hills of Georgia
    Across the plains of Tennessee
    I've seen and I've done most everything
    That a man can do or see

Quote Originally Posted by THENATUREBOY
    Out of all the girlfriends Ginger was probably my least favorite. I always felt that she never truly loved Elvis, and for some reason, I never thought Elvis really cared for her like he did the rest. She just saw the dollar signs if you ask me.
    In the past, I used to feel just the opposite regarding Ginger.

With time, however, I continued climbing The Learning Curve ......................

In recent years, ............. Ginger has been selling a number of her own EP-Owned items. The conduct of both her & her husband in these endeavors (suffice to say, I will not go into details) did indeed open my own eyes as to her true character. As a result, .................. I am, today, in complete agreement with what you have posted above.

I will also add, that Vernon and a number of others who were there, ............. felt exactly the same way regarding Ginger Alden.

Cappy

Cadillac King
    why hasn`t she ever wrote a book though because that would make her megabucks especially since she was the last person to see Elvis alive.

Quote Originally Posted by joanne
    why hasn`t she ever wrote a book though because that would make her megabucks especially since she was the last person to see Elvis alive.
    She has, in fact, .............. been working on one for years.

As to whether or not it ever comes out, .................................... your guess would be as good as mine.

------------------------------------------------

Generally speaking:

Keep in mind, however, ............... that there are a number of people who have a much to add to the historical record .................... but never will.

Amongst the reasons:

Some of them have gone on with their own lives & genuinely want to keep their own memories private (for personal reasons and / or in consideration of their current families / loved ones / etc.).

Capt. N8

My Opinion on the subject of Ginger

I can't help but think Ginger's book would be very interesting.... It seems that Elvis Died around 9PM and she did not look for him until around 2AM in the morning (after she had showered and put her make-up on, talked to her mother on the phone) Sounds like a interesting book if she ever writes one.

It was a know fact that Elvis was already seeing another girl because he knew that he and Ginger would never be able to get along. Yes, I realize at 20 years old.. Elvis' life style would be hard to adapt to for sure.

Seems like a lot of mysterious things happened on the night of Elvis' death. (Many of them will probably never be answered ~~~~truthfully!!)

Just my own thoughts on Ginger.... Dovey
    Last edited by Dovey; 02-19-2006 at 06:37 AM.

Mad Tigers
    this whole thing just makes me wonder why she neevr looked for him sooner.. wouldnt she have noticed he wasnt around? blah I dont care what u guys say I still like priscilla

I think Ginger may have been to young anfd nieve to see what was really going on.. too blind maybe.. maybe she just wanted to make him happy/ be happy.. I dont think she could have gotten him to stop anyway

TCB Mafia
    Ginger may have been young but she was not naive. I quote Myrna Smith saying so.

I do not like Ginger, indeed a lot of mysterie is still surrounding the King's dead.

She was freshly showered and had her make up on when she called for help

that leaves me with a lot of questions.

It would never have happened when Priscilla or Linda would have been there.

I know that a lot of people do not like Priscilla, but I do. And I am convinced they cared a lot about each other

Recently I heard a story about a person who saw Priscilla with her daughter short after Elvis passing. They were in Nice (France) and she told us how sad the two of them looked.
    They were there only just the two of them strolling hand in hand , and she told us how really sad and lost they both looked

Cadillac King
    Quote Originally Posted by riley
    Ginger may have been young but she was not naive. I quote Myrna Smith saying so.

I do not like Ginger, indeed a lot of mysterie is still surrounding the King's dead.

She was freshly showered and had her make up on when she called for help

that leaves me with a lot of questions.

It would never have happened when Priscilla or Linda would have been there.

I know that a lot of people do not like Priscilla, but I do. And I am convinced they cared a lot about each other

Recently I heard a story about a person who saw Priscilla with her daughter short after Elvis passing. They were in Nice (France) and she told us how sad the two of them looked.
    They were there only just the two of them strolling hand in hand , and she told us how really sad and lost they both looked
    I can`t wait to read Linda`s book.
    Its nice to know that life did exist after Priscilla.
    Last edited by joanne; 03-10-2006 at 06:54 PM.

Elvis Presley Blvd Unchained Melody's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 19Ashe86
    this whole thing just makes me wonder why she neevr looked for him sooner.. wouldnt she have noticed he wasnt around? blah I dont care what u guys say I still like priscilla
    I think Ginger may have been to young anfd nieve to see what was really going on.. too blind maybe.. maybe she just wanted to make him happy/ be happy.. I dont think she could have gotten him to stop anyway
    I agree I like Priscilla better thank them all to except for maybe Linda.No, I dont think she or anybody could have gotten him to stop
    "How do I get placed in situations like this? Ah hell, I guess it's all part of showbusiness "~ Elvis in his limo on his way to perform in Omaha, NE on June 19th 1977

International Level Menwithbrokenhearts's Avatar
    Just found this interview with Ginger and her sister. http://www.essentialelvis.com/Interv...ingerAlden.htm
    Got my family, my kids, my books and my music, I'm good, yeah, I'm good.....

Quote Originally Posted by Menwithbrokenhearts View Post
    Just found this interview with Ginger and her sister. http://www.essentialelvis.com/Interv...ingerAlden.htm
    Thanks for posting the interview... Truly do not know what to think of it... all the books that I have read about her say jus the opposite of her interview.

I know there was a lot of jeaousy with the people who surrounded Elvis so I guess it is food for thought.

Thanks Dovey
    Get Him, get him~~Hot D*** ~~ he's a Squirrel!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PI7WiBUN_Bw

Thanks for posting this interview. I guess we'll never know the absolute truth...........

Ginger Alden was in over her head with Elvis.By the time she came along Elvis needed much than what she could give him.I dont know how naive she was but at that time Elvis was spiraling downward fast and she was probably more of a trophy than anything else.I dont think she was prepared for what she encountered after becoming Elvis girlfriend.My friend who Elvis gave a tlc necklace to was very close to mama pauline the maid at Graceland.Pauline told my friend several times she would tell Elvis to go get his wife because he already had one.Elvis would reply that he keeps trying but she wont come back.That was in 1977 so Elvis must have mentioned to the maid about getting married to Ginger.I was told that Ginger just didnt fit in.I do think as others has said she hasnt cashed in like she could have so give her some credit.
    Jak

Cadillac King
    Pauline is a friend of Priscilla.I don?t believe what she said

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast