Thread: It Makes Me Laugh............

Too Much Monkey Business Jumpsuit Junkie's Avatar

It Makes Me Laugh............

There are some fantastic lines in the songs that Elvis sang, here are a couple of lines that make me laugh

U.S. Male - You touch her once with your greasy hands, I'm gonna stretch ur neck, like a long rubber band.

Petunia The Gardners Daughter - How I dance when she plants her two lips on me, I'm as daffy as a daffodil, I long to kiss her all the time. Tonight I'll steal into her garden and make Petunia's two lips mine.

Yoga Is As Yogo Does - You tell me just how, I can take this yoga serious, When all it ever gives to me is a pain in my posteriors.

I'm sure there is loads more, so lets here them...........

JJ

No Room to Rumba In a Sports Car You cant move forward or back, theres no room to do what the beat tells you to -without throwing your spine out of wack.
    SpinoutWhen the motors warm, and she purring sweet

Hey Hey Hey HeyTriolonixtoxifausphat thats the latest scoop-thats all right girls yo can call it goop

makes me laugh every time

TCB Mafia
    those are hilarious

Dominic - Come on Dominic, Dominic, they're itchin' and twitchin',
    better start pitchin' some woo; moo, moo, move your little foot do!

Carny Town - We got a man so skinny you can see his bones,
    we'd play on his ribs like a xylophone

Song of The Shrimp - He showed his mama and papa, the shrimp newspaper he read, an invitation to all the shrimp, and this is what it said; free ride, New Orleans, stay in grand hotel; big Creole gal who help you come out of your shell

Girls! Girls! Girls! - And when I pick up a sandwich to munch, a-crunch-a-crunchety-a-crunchety-crunch, I never ever get to finish my lunch, because there's always bound to be a bunch of girls...

Ito Eats - Ito is an eating boy, he never get enough of fish and poi, he eat everything he don't care what, he even eat de shell from de coconut (Ito little faster, Ito little slowa)

Old McDonald Had a Farm - With a moo moo here, a moo moo there, cattle everywhere, and when those cows got out of line; hamburger medium rare

Confidence - With a "C" and an "O" and an "N" and an "F" and an "I" and a "D" and an "ENCE"; put 'em all together and what have you got - Confidence

Too Much Monkey Business Jumpsuit Junkie's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Kapu
    Old McDonald Had a Farm - With a moo moo here, a moo moo there, cattle everywhere, and when those cows got out of line; hamburger medium rare
    When you watch Elvis By The Presleys Pricilla quotes Elvis as going mad when he read that he had to sit on a back of a wagon and sing this song, his is quoted as saying " Has It Come To This!" and when you see the lyrics you can see why he would go mad, such talent and to abuse him like that.......Such a shame.

JJ