Thread: How many girls?

Question How many girls?

Can you please tell me how many girlfriends did Elvis have before Priscilla? I mean, "formal" girlfriends like June and Anita Wood (?)
    Thanks.
    Let the stars fade and fall, and I won't care at all, as long as I have you.
    Elvis...

http://myantiquemusicbox.wordpress.com/
    http://wendy56.wordpress.com/

"You've got it all together like a lovin' machine
    You're lookin' like glory and walkin' like a dream...
    Mother nature's sure been good to Y-O-U"

Wendy

Well...I've just read the biography "The Last Train To Memphis" and "Careless Love"...Elvis loved women and he had many girlfriends before Priscilla. The most "famous" were Dixie Locke, June Juanico and then Anita Wood. But at the same time he dated many others girls...Barbara Hearn, Natalie Wood, others met in Las Vegas (Marilyn Evans and Dottie Harmony), Yvonne Lime and in Germany Elisabeth Stefaniak...and others before meeting Priscilla months after.
    Anyway, it's hard to say how much serious were all his relationships...at the beginning Elvis thought to marry, then he started also to have fun as every other guy (he could meet easily a lot of beautiful girls). I still consider the most important girlfriends Dixie, June and Anita...but who knows exactly...this is just my opinion!

nicely!

I think you've summed it up rather nicely, Forever The King! To me it's still a mystery how many girls Elvis dated during his lifetime and to be honest it is not so important for me - Elvis could get close to a lot of girls and this is not very strange, considering the fact that he was a very talented and attractive man. Unless somebody is trying to harm another sentient being for pleasure I don't really wish to meddle with what they do or do not find pleasurable to do. I don't have got a book with a list of all the names of the people Elvis was physically intimate with and I wouldn't even want it. I only want to speak for myself and I can say that I would have made other choices than Elvis did in this respect - that's why every human being is unique and that's wonderful.

Johnny Cash once said about Elvis
    "He wanted to see how many girls he could make, he did pretty good"

Thank you ForeverTheKing, EnigmaticSun and KPM for your very interesting and nice replies.
    Let the stars fade and fall, and I won't care at all, as long as I have you.
    Elvis...

http://myantiquemusicbox.wordpress.com/
    http://wendy56.wordpress.com/

"You've got it all together like a lovin' machine
    You're lookin' like glory and walkin' like a dream...
    Mother nature's sure been good to Y-O-U"

Wendy

I'm sure everyone is well aware of the stereotypical 70's era Elvis-Imitators.

However, .............. there is a lesser known imitation of the early (50's) Elvis as related to EP & Girls:

It goes something like this ...................

EP: "N-E-X-T !!!"

Cappy

PS - For those that don't get it, ......... think about it for a while, ............. you will.

Barbara Hearn was another who he saw quite a lot of in the 50s. I don't think anyone knows for sure how many there were before Priscilla. I'd say a reasonably modest number that were serious and a truckload that were just for fun

Backstage Pass
    He probably had a revolving door fitted round the back....................
    "When You Let Your Head get Too Big, It'll Break your Neck" Elvis Presley.