Thread: "EOT OUTTAKES" preview

"EOT OUTTAKES" preview

I wanted to make my ON TOUR OUTTAKES design. Still working on it but here is a preview.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails outtakes.jpg  
    "Until we meet again, God bless you and Adios."

Y@NOTE RECORDS 2004

Backstage Pass
    that`s a great idea BUT i think everybody needs to have the same DVD`s to get along with the Tracklisting on the backcover?!
    Or, do you make on version with your Tracklising and another blank version?

Love the looks of this one. Very nice. Thanks for putting it up for all to see.

Tommy

I dream a world where man no other man
    will scorn. Where LOVE will bless the earth
    and peace its paths adorn...

SUSAN :
    No problem : i?ll make a "blank" version so anyone can do his own tracklist!

UNCHAINED :
    The pic is a screenshot tortured by Photoshop.
    The idea actually is to create a MAG-ALIKE DVD! Happy you like it!

TOMMY :
    Thanks. Glad to share it with all of you!
    Last edited by jeanno; 08-29-2005 at 05:47 AM.

Y@NOTE RECORDS 2004

Looks cool to me! So another person who has these tapes? Still waiting for mine to arrive...i'm also working on a cover for these outtakes, but there are 2 allready on this board...so i wait a little to show you all my version. If i do now, than it will be a overkill on the on tour material!. Great job so far, jean-no!!

Cadillac King

elvis on tour the outtakes

well it seems that we gonna have a lot of dvd cover for this one. the one from unchained look absolutely great and the one that look like a mag cover is also looking great. is this dvd still available from the british club and what is the web address of this club..have a nice day, bogarcon. by the way the cd elvis by the presleys was in top 5 here in canada about 2 weeks ago and the dvd is still on the best seller list at NO.3

Backstage Pass
    This cover looks very cool, Jeanno.

The color atmosphere you created is admirable. Parfait!

I hope you will present the complete version very soon.

Still working on it! Here is a little preview of how it is growing.

Patrick
    Thanks a lot Patrick!

bogarcon
    There are several items on E-Bay but I do not know much about their legality... But they seem pretty interesting!

Manhattoe / Unchained
    Really happy you like this EOT cover. What do you think about a tryptic design to present the dvd? I?m looking for something different and I kinda like that idea.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails tryptic A-SIDE.jpg  

Y@NOTE RECORDS 2004

Backstage Pass
    Hi,

trying to get a tracklisting for this so called two DVD Set.
    I hope that I`m getting it a least tomorrow. What could course a problem is the fact that many people will have a diffrent DVD and diffrent tracks but like a said the best thing would be to creat two versions.

Backstage Pass
    The content on disc one is:

1. Johnny B. Good rehearsal ? Elvis wearing headphones, glasses and the red shirt with white top seen in ?On tour?.
    2. Separate Ways rehearsal, same rehearsal and clothing as 1, the version from ?On tour?, but this is the whole song and the TCB band is not ?tight? at the end of the song.
    3. Proud Mary rehearsal, Elvis wearing the blue shirt that can be seen in the gospel jam section in ?On tour?. However here he is wearing a blue jacket also. The sound is worse on this than on the rest of the songs. Ronny Tutt is wearing a fantastic western shirt
    4. Big hunk of love ? same rehearsal as 3, not the whole song
    5. Big hunk of love ? same rehearsal as 3-4, not the whole song
    6. Big hunk of love ? same rehearsal as 3-5, complete song, close-ups of Ronny Tutt
    7. Burning love ? same rehearsal as 3-6 but now without the blue jacket and you can see him wearing the golden belt he received from the International hotel. This is a good version, the tempo is the same as on the recorded version, he did it much faster live. Elvis moves around a lot and seems to like the song. He talks about the ending and where to start the hunka-hunka thing.
    8. Burning love, same rehearsal as 3-8, same tempo as 7, still problems with the ending.
    9. Burning love, same rehearsal as 3-8, still problems with the ending
    10. Burning love, same rehearsal as 3-9, Elvis tries to fade the band at the ending, directing the stamps.
    11. I John, this is the footage used in ?On tour?, but it is the complete song and other angles, the picture seems ?larger?.
    12. Interview, black and white. This is a real gem where Elvis close-up talks about music, opera, Spanish music, the diffifuslties to unwind after a performance, the ?two shows a night? section is here but is complete. Elvis also talks about how he gets going on the rehearsals and how the band changes the music all the time which inspires him. Someone is telling Elvis about what they want to achieve with the film. Hamburger James helps Elvis to put on the jacket. Elvis is very, very cool in this section.
    13. Burning love rehearsal ? only the band, someone is singing lead (C.Hodge?)
    14. Burning love rehearsal ? Elvis in Criss-cross jacket that was seen in ?On tour?. I think this is from the rehearsal in Buffalo, must be in the beginning of the rehearsal as Elvis hair is very combed and it seems like he has to get ?the motor running?.
    15. In the limo in Jacksonville, white pyramid suit, the ?buried in a beaver? conversation seen in this is Elvis but a little longer.
    16. Backstage Jacksonville, pours water on Lamar Fike and dries him afterwards. I think I saw Sam Thompson???
    17. Elvis in front of a mirror tying an enormous tie with Elvisbadges on. He sais: I was good at this in the service. George PArkhill presents Elvis with gold records for MSG and The wonder of you. This must be in Vegas. Elvis says ?this one came out fast? about MSG.
    18. Backstage white pyramid
    19. Some guy talks about Elvis in Tahoe, this maybe Tahoe, but Elvis was not there in -72. Could it have been shot in the fall of -71?
    20. A small girl comes into a trailer that seems to be Elvis? dressing room. He is wearing a white suit which I can?t rcall the name of. Seems like it is recorded on tour, but where.
    21. Cattle call, short snippet from rehearsal with the blue shirt. Joe Esposito can be seen filming
    22. For the good times (just sound), backstage in red lion suit, pictures from seems to be a hotel room and from the lobby in Vegas.

Special thanks to samses

Unchained
    I don?t like too very much the 1/3 black page but I want a third page to create a tryptic so I?ll be looking for something else more in touch with the rest of the design.

Susan
    As I said before, I?ll publish my own version DVD (with, mostly, rehearsals from March and April) and a "blank" version, with no tracklist, so anyone can make his own and personal EOT OUTTAKES. By the way, I?d like to congratulate you for the excellent pictures from the MSG press conference that you have in your website. It is a very impressive sellection!

Y@NOTE RECORDS 2004

With Elvis On Tour!!! Jungleroom76's Avatar
    LOVE IT JEANNO!!!!

KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK MY FRIEND!!!

TCB!
    Mike

TCB-World...OPEN for business!!!