Thread: Whatever Happened to....?

Whatever Happened to....?

Hey Guys,

Whatever happened to Elvis' very controversial First Cousin, Donna Pritchett 'Presley' Early (Aunt Nash's eldest daughter)?

She has no website anymore - no trace.

The last I heard was that she was attempting another tacky business venture - Elvis Cruises! Apparently her partner in crime in this project was to be Elvis co-star Suzanna Leigh?!

I hope Suzanna knows what she's letting herself in for here....although, here's two 'ladies' that are probably tarred from the same brush anyway.

Anyone got info?

Cheers,

NEA.

Quote Originally Posted by NEA
    Hey Guys,

Whatever happened to Elvis' very controversial First Cousin, Donna Pritchett 'Presley' Early (Aunt Nash's eldest daughter)?

She has no website anymore - no trace.

The last I heard was that she was attempting another tacky business venture - Elvis Cruises! Apparently her partner in crime in this project was to be Elvis co-star Suzanna Leigh?!

I hope Suzanna knows what she's letting herself in for here....although, here's two 'ladies' that are probably tarred from the same brush anyway.

Anyone got info?

Cheers,

NEA.
    Frankly, I do not care! Cant you make up something more interesting?
    Destination deals the cards we're just playing.

Engines

Hey Michu,

I was talking to the Engines on this Forum - not the Oil Rag!

Cheers,

NEA.

So what? I did not ask you who were you talking to! I just said what I think...is it prohibited???
    Destination deals the cards we're just playing.

Coincidence

No, just a coincidence...but as usual you just open your mouth and let your fingers do the typing without consulting your tactless brain first...your statement is totally irrelevant to whether you care about my topical question or not...it wasn't directed to you because you obviously don't know, and that's why it doesn't sound interesting to you - so why add your half-baked opinion?

By the way, numpty, I gave this thread only an average rating after you rated it terrible for a reason known only to yourself. And, my rating was specifically because Ms. Presley Early was mentioned in it. I have never rated any of my threads but I only did it because you have made it personal because of the 'Battle of the songs' thread and the personal messages that you started sending to me.
    Last edited by NEA; 07-12-2005 at 10:32 AM.

From Elvis Presley Blvd Lonniebealestreet's Avatar
    Michu,

If you do not care for a particular topic, simply don't participate. Speaking up just to say you don't care about something isn't the least bit called for, nor does it speak well for yourself.

Please refrain from making such posts in the future.

Thanks,
    Bobby and the TCB-World Moderating Team
    ...you won't forget me when I go.

Cadillac King
    Her name hasn't been mentioned any where for a while...thank goodness....I think word has finally spread through various interent sites that her and her husband are two people to avoid at all costs.....Personally I think she rates as low as the relative who took the photo of Elvis in his coffin......I was surprised to read that she may have taken up with Suzannah Leigh, I hope this isn't the case.
    Carolyn
    "Walk A Block In My Socks"

Thanks Carolyn

Thank you for the information Carolyn - I most certainly share your viewpoint.

NEA.