Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Where the heck.....

International Level

Thumbs down Where the heck.....

.......was the thread "What is your opinion on Pricilla" moved to?

And how can I find a list of my own old(er) posts on the board?

Quote Originally Posted by Cherokee
    .......was the thread "What is your opinion on Pricilla" moved to?

And how can I find a list of my own old(er) posts on the board?
    It appears the topic has been moved by one of the other moderators, the topic title is still lower down on the first page of this part of the forum and clicking on it will take you straight there.

Here's a direct link to it............... http://www.tcb-world.com/showthread.php?t=4963

One way to find a list of your own older posts would be to click on your name above your avator and then selecting the 'find more posts by' option.

Hope that helps.

'What, honey ? ..... one scarf for the balcony ?! ........... OK ........... gimme a baseball ! ............ there's no way unless you put a rock in it'.

(Las Vegas - 7th December 1975)

International Level
    Quote Originally Posted by spinout-designs
    It appears the topic has been moved by one of the other moderators, the topic title is still lower down on the first page of this part of the forum and clicking on it will take you straight there.

Here's a direct link to it............... http://www.tcb-world.com/showthread.php?t=4963

One way to find a list of your own older posts would be to click on your name above your avator and then selecting the 'find more posts by' option.

Hope that helps.
    Hi Spinout,

No, that link gives an error message:

vBulletin Message
    Invalid Thread specified. If you followed a valid link, please notify the webmaster

I want that thread back, certainly after the nonsense she's been spouting about Elvis in her Larry King Live appearance

Also when I look at my older posts, NONE of my posts on the mentioned thread appear in the overview Was the thread deleted? Or are just my posts on the thread deleted?
    Last edited by Cherokee; 06-24-2005 at 03:32 AM.

International Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Unchained
    The link works fine for me Cherokee....
    Nope, still get the error message.......

I also get the error message.

TCB Mafia
    me too....

Heartbreak Hotel, Room 11 Albert's Avatar
    I haven't done anything either.... It's too hot to stay long behind my PC, but I will look in the moderatinglog tomorrow.

I can't find it either

Whats Priscilla been saying,Cherokee ?

International Level
    Quote Originally Posted by pacer1965
    I can't find it either

Whats Priscilla been saying,Cherokee ?
    A lot of nonsense, as usual. Here's part of the transcript that was about Scientology and what Elvis, according to Ms. Beaulieu, thought about it:

KING: You are a Scientologist.
    PRESLEY: I am.
    KING: Gets you a lot of raps around. Tom Cruise takes rap for it. Why?
    PRESLEY: I don't know. It's doing great, though. Business is great. Any -- you know, I think -- it's a new religion. You know, it's only 50 years old and any great religion, you know is, basically, for some reason that, you know, has a...
    KING: Has it helped you?
    PRESLEY: Absolutely. Absolutely.
    KING: Was Elvis very much into religion?
    PRESLEY: Oh, my gosh, yes, you know, from the time he was a very young child, he was, you know...
    KING: Was he a believer?
    PRESLEY: A believer in...?
    KING: Did he believe in god?
    PRESLEY: Oh, yes. That was really the foundation that he had -- in our families. His mother and father would go to church, the Assembly of God Church and they'd, you know, sing and it was just -- a part of his life. Absolutely.
    KING: What do you think he would have thought of Scientology?
    PRESLEY: Well, you know, he was interested in Scientology. He actually went in and it was very, very new back then, and you know, he -- it's -- there's a -- you know, if you saw the special, it he talked about him being in self-realization. It takes a -- it's a long process.
    It's not something you just go and, you know, just attend. You have to really work on yourself and he wanted things very quickly, and when he found out he had to really work for it, you know, it was like, well, I'll come back.
    KING: I knew L. Ron Hubbard, so...
    PRESLEY: Oh, really?
    KING: I interviewed him when he wrote science-fiction books in the 60s.
    PRESLEY: Oh, I didn't know that.

The entire transcript can be found HERE

I don't understand it: there's nothing about this Priscilla thread in the moderating log. I can see the topic when I click on the link, but there's no 'reply' button and there's no way I can moderate or change anything in it.

So it seems like it's a bug or something, because there's no moderator that has done anything with that thread.

I will check it again tonight

International Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Albert
    I don't understand it: there's nothing about this Priscilla thread in the moderating log. I can see the topic when I click on the link, but there's no 'reply' button and there's no way I can moderate or change anything in it.

So it seems like it's a bug or something, because there's no moderator that has done anything with that thread.

It's all done by Scientology, I tells ya

Gotta watch those people!

International Level ComeBackChick's Avatar
    Thanks for the link!!

Enjoyed reading it!

To be fair, at least Priscilla doesn't go around slagging off people she doesn't know and calling all of psychiatry "criminal". But she's STILL a Scientologist. Elvis saw right through the scam when he went in for auditing. See... he did have something resembling a head on his shoulders.

Whatta crap she's said...Elvis NEVER was interested in Scientology..he even hated it...and if he would ever knew that his Lil Yisa is now a Scientologist...oh...whatta hell would turn loose

A lot of nonsense, as usual. Here's part of the transcript that was about Scientology and what Elvis, according to Ms. Beaulieu, thought about it:

KING: You are a Scientologist.
    PRESLEY: I am.
    KING: Gets you a lot of raps around. Tom Cruise takes rap for it. Why?
    PRESLEY: I don't know. It's doing great, though. Business is great. Any -- you know, I think -- it's a new religion. You know, it's only 50 years old and any great religion, you know is, basically, for some reason that, you know, has a...
    KING: Has it helped you?
    PRESLEY: Absolutely. Absolutely.
    KING: Was Elvis very much into religion?
    PRESLEY: Oh, my gosh, yes, you know, from the time he was a very young child, he was, you know...
    KING: Was he a believer?
    PRESLEY: A believer in...?
    KING: Did he believe in god?
    PRESLEY: Oh, yes. That was really the foundation that he had -- in our families. His mother and father would go to church, the Assembly of God Church and they'd, you know, sing and it was just -- a part of his life. Absolutely.
    KING: What do you think he would have thought of Scientology?
    PRESLEY: Well, you know, he was interested in Scientology. He actually went in and it was very, very new back then, and you know, he -- it's -- there's a -- you know, if you saw the special, it he talked about him being in self-realization. It takes a -- it's a long process.
    It's not something you just go and, you know, just attend. You have to really work on yourself and he wanted things very quickly, and when he found out he had to really work for it, you know, it was like, well, I'll come back.
    KING: I knew L. Ron Hubbard, so...
    PRESLEY: Oh, really?
    KING: I interviewed him when he wrote science-fiction books in the 60s.
    PRESLEY: Oh, I didn't know that.

Yes...you called, honey?

Wink

Im glad the thread about priscilla has been closed and capped.

I can't be bothered with it everyones had there say .......

I don't like to read replys on this website from people who criticize people all the time and cross examine there every word pity on them..just because they have nothing better to do.

Keep doin your thing priscilla I loves yah
    Elvis grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change,
    the courage to change the things I can
    and the wisdom to know the difference

Quote Originally Posted by Albert

I found a way to moderate it and managed to restore the topic at Cherokee's request (it seems to be restored anyway)

Try this link now.................. http://www.tcb-world.com/showthread.php?t=4963

So, that's saved you a job, Albert,

'What, honey ? ..... one scarf for the balcony ?! ........... OK ........... gimme a baseball ! ............ there's no way unless you put a rock in it'.

(Las Vegas - 7th December 1975)

International Level
    Quote Originally Posted by spinout-designs
    I found a way to moderate it and managed to restore the topic at Cherokee's request (it seems to be restored anyway)

Try this link now.................. http://www.tcb-world.com/showthread.php?t=4963

So, that's saved you a job, Albert,
    You're a genius, Mark! Thanks for restoring the topic

And I'm still puzzled

Thanks Spinout

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast