Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: How would Elvis feel about Michael Jackson?

How would Elvis feel about Michael Jackson?

How would Elvis feel about Michael Jackson if he were still living today? Do you believe that he would have liked him, or cared for him at all? His opinion of the Michael Jackson trial? What do you all think? Thanks!
    "Taking Care Of Business In A Flash!"

Unhappy

Rather a pointless topic but ...what would Elvis think of wacko...
    hmm the word "freak" comes to mind.
    I dont think he would assume jackson was guilty or infact innocent until he heard the verdict like most of us would it is unfair to judge.
    But on the other hand...without all this madness surrounding jacko right now with this case......

.....I still think that he would feel that jacko is a freak that needs to be locked up in a institution...

and omg there is NO WAY he would want him anywhere near lisa.

well....thats my opinion

sorry to all the jackson fans I just think he is a mentally unbalanced.....little boy who needs help if he isnt jailed he should be put in a institution so he can be looked after. sad but true..I wouldnt wish it on no one to go through what he has.......

....but if recent events are anything to go by..

he is a very troubled individual.
    Elvis grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change,
    the courage to change the things I can
    and the wisdom to know the difference

Well, well..

I guess that there are people running around asking questions they didn't use to ask. Like: "is having sex with children okay?" It's a difficult question to answer because there are many souls and personalities. Every soul and/or personality is unique.

From a theological point of view, the Love of God always forgives, no matter how bad your deeds have been. Jesus didn't talk about forgiveness and love for nothing. Remember: " Psalm 51:7 ? Purify me from my sins,
    and I will be clean; wash me, and I will be whiter than snow."

Or is it just me going nuts?
    Last edited by EnigmaticSun; 06-12-2005 at 06:13 AM. Reason: (minor error)

Quote Originally Posted by EnigmaticSun
    Or is it just me going nuts?
    Id book an appointment with a doctor pronto if i were you lol

just kidding!

I guess that there are people running around asking questions they didn't use to ask
    you are so right in saying this, It is very clear to me that jacksons case is making people speak up and think more about child abuse & the issues that surround it.
    I think this is great as people are becoming more aware of the dangers and the in's and outs of law and how the whole thing ticks over.
    I just hope to God that at the end of the day that lessons are learned and good things come out of the whole situation...for everyone.

Heartbreak Hotel, Room 11 Albert's Avatar
    ....From a theological point of view, the Love of God always forgives, no matter how bad your deeds have been. Jesus didn't talk about forgiveness and love for nothing. Remember: "Psalm 51:7 ? Purify me from my sins, and I will be clean; wash me, and I will be whiter than snow."
    I don't want to be rude or offend anyone, but does that mean that Hitler could be in heaven right now?

I of course can't say what Elvis would have thought about this Wacko Jacko case, but I don't think Elvis had much feeling with weird, modern acts. Just remember the day that Brian Wilson entered the recording studio in '75 and Elvis didn't knew who he was....

He would just feel disgust for That not-a-human...as I do myself...
    Yes...you called, honey?

well, well..

Quote Originally Posted by Albert
    I don't want to be rude or offend anyone, but does that mean that Hitler could be in heaven right now?
    That's a pretty tough question! My best guess is that Jesus saves and forgives. He also took one of the killers with Him to paradise. And killing is a horrible crime!

I see...

Quote Originally Posted by Lildarling
    He would just feel disgust for That not-a-human...as I do myself...
    It's true that many people think that having sex with children is a hideous crime. I also have my doubts about the integrity and ethics of his actions (I mean MJ). I just get the feeling that some kids may have suffered emotional stress from all of this.

Maybe we should ask Lisa Marie to stand up and speak out. She is an ex-wife of MJ, maybe she's able to put the pieces of the puzzle together, if you know what I mean!

Too Much Monkey Business Jumpsuit Junkie's Avatar
    Very tough question to ask and answer, given that we know how Elvis thought about his daughter, he would be concerned about the allegations and the impact it could have regarding his own family and grandchildren.

Elvis was one of the guys and was very much the all American macho man, I find it unimagineable that Elvis would have been able to communicate to Michael Jackson on any level other than a professional one.

I'm almost certain that Elvis wouldn't have agreed with the dissolute lifestyle portrayed by the prosecution that Jackson purportedly lives, it is subject to interpritation on many levels, non of which can be described as usual behavier for any adult man with children that are not his own.

A man is considered innocent until proven guilty, unfortunately mud sticks and Michael will be forever assoiciated with child abuse whether found guilty or not.

My only wish is that this horrible business is dealt with quickly and effectively; however if the result is innocent I would think decorum should prevail and Michael doesn't try to capitalise on such a sad state of affairs.

Matt

International Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Jumpsuit Junkie
    Very tough question to ask and answer, given that we know how Elvis thought about his daughter, he would be concerned about the allegations and the impact it could have regarding his own family and grandchildren.

Elvis was one of the guys and was very much the all American macho man, I find it unimagineable that Elvis would have been able to communicate to Michael Jackson on any level other than a professional one.

I'm almost certain that Elvis wouldn't have agreed with the dissolute lifestyle portrayed by the prosecution that Jackson purportedly lives, it is subject to interpritation on many levels, non of which can be described as usual behavier for any adult man with children that are not his own.

A man is considered innocent until proven guilty, unfortunately mud sticks and Michael will be forever assoiciated with child abuse whether found guilty or not.

My only wish is that this horrible business is dealt with quickly and effectively; however if the result is innocent I would think decorum should prevail and Michael doesn't try to capitalise on such a sad state of affairs.

Matt
    Obviously whatever we assume Elvis might have thought or done is just that: an assumption, a hypothesis. Even if Elvis were still alive, we would have to guess his opinion for he rarely spoke out in public about fellow performers (we know his opinions on Bob Dylan "That guy can't sing" or Robert Goulet purely through the stories of those around him).
    Having stated the above, I think the fact that Jackson may have shared his bed (though as he claims: not sexually) with BOYS probably would have disturbed him more than the fact that these boys were around 13 years old. After all: Elvis cuddled on his bed with a 13 or 14 year old child, Priscilla, too, but she was a GIRL......
    So, in my theory the fact that it involves underaged boys might have bothered him the most about this (aside from probably - like the rest of us - wondering how the hell such a cute talented little boy could grow up to become such a disturbed freak show ).

I think Elvis would think that Michael is a very talented singer and a great performer. But I know he would not approve of what he is doing with his personal life. I mean...who would?!?! But in my case...sorry to say...I think he's innocent. Please don't blow up in my face!
    http://i5.tinypic.com/14jcahe.jpg

"Man, I was tame compared to what they do now. Are you kidding? I didn't do anything but just jiggle." --Elvis in 1972

Visit my website dedicated to the King!

http://www.geocities.com/iloveelvis0...withelvis.html

International Level ComeBackChick's Avatar
    Think its time for that jury to decide, get on with it already!!!

The suspense is killing me!!! LOL!!!

(not!)

We do not know if he is guilty yet.Elvis would think as any normal human should do: Jackson is a weirdo(remember he was born black) and if he is guilty then he is sick. I do not have nothing against geys and lesbians but if there are children involved its difrent story!!!
    We can not tolerate things like that.
    By the way, religion has nothing to do with this case!!!Judge does not use a bible!!!
    Someone said here that God forgives--correct but in heaven not here!!!So stop saying bullshit like that!!!
    Last edited by michu; 06-13-2005 at 06:52 AM.
    Destination deals the cards we're just playing.

Quote Originally Posted by michu
    Someone said here that God forgives--correct but in heaven not here!!!So stop saying bullshit like that!!!

nice one!

I would'nt even put God and that weirdo in the same sentence

hmm...

Quote Originally Posted by michu
    Well some people tend to be unforgiving but God is Love! No bullshit. And stop being rude, please.

Well, discrimination based on gender is crazy. It's not important whether the kids involved are boys or girls. It's the same old matter of responsibility and ethics anyway.

I don't know if Elvis really disliked gay people. Didn't he hang around with Liberace in the 50's? Did he hate Liberace for being gay?
    Last edited by EnigmaticSun; 06-13-2005 at 09:40 AM. Reason: (minor error)

International Level
    Well some people tend to be unforgiving but God is Love! No bullshit. And stop being rude, please.

Well, discrimination based on gender is crazy. It's not important whether the kids involved are boys or girls. It's the same old matter of responsibility and ethics anyway.

I don't know if Elvis really disliked gay people. Didn't he hang around with Liberace in the 50's? Did he hate Liberace for being gay?
    I don't think he disliked them per se, I just know he was a bit uncomfortable in some instances when gay men approached him too enthusiastically. Of course the story from the "Elvis, What Happened?" book from the set of Fun in Acapulco is one, another one is that he was a bit uncomfortable with the crush gay actor Sal Mineo had on him, though he liked him as a person and as an actor......

thank you

Quote Originally Posted by Cherokee
    I don't think he disliked them per se, I just know he was a bit uncomfortable in some instances when gay men approached him too enthusiastically. Of course the story from the "Elvis, What Happened?" book from the set of Fun in Acapulco is one, another one is that he was a bit uncomfortable with the crush gay actor Sal Mineo had on him, though he liked him as a person and as an actor......
    Thanks for your information on this particular subject. I guess that Elvis was a gentle and shy person, and he didn't want to offend anyone because of age, sexuality, skin color or gender.

I guess that if a gay person approached him without being too physical it should have been okay. It's the same with straight men, if you see a pretty woman walking down the street, the kind you'd like to meet... You wouldn't just instanteneously jump onto her.

There's a cool movie 'Our Sons' in which Ann Marget plays an important role. She does a brilliant job playing an anti-gay conservative American who gets in touch with another mother (Julie Andrews, from 'The Sound Of Music, I thought it was).

The character Ann plays is the mother of a son who has got AIDS and Julie Andrews asks her to come over to take a last look at the dying kid. I guess the movie is kind of representative of how gay and lesbian people are being treated in the Southern States. Ann Margret is really convincing when she says 'is he one of them?'

I also read that Elvis had some guy come after him when
    he was serving in the army.

I have no comment to make about Michael Jackson.
    I would rather keep them to myself.
    Should this not be in the off topic section

Im not rude but I cant stand that kind of arguments!Okey!Lets forgive all criminalists...let them out! Maybe they will be good from now on!!!
    Forgiving is one thing and putting them to jail is another so lets forgive them and let them sit in peace
    God is love...I agree, so what???Does it mean that judge should say: yes, you are guilty but I will let you go cause God is love!!!???I repeat:religion has nothing to do with this case!
    Last edited by michu; 06-13-2005 at 11:26 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Scottishthistle
    nice one!

I would'nt even put God and that weirdo in the same sentence
    Do You suggest something???

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast