Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Elvis's Dislike for Robert Goulet

Not that I know off.What do you mean?You read that somewhere?I know that more than once there were threats on his life...but that's all.

GH19
    "Man,I just work here"
    EP 1968 ComaBack

TCB Mafia
    Quote Originally Posted by SweetCaroline View Post
    There are a few people around him I sorta wish he woulda' shot. ..... j/k

LOL, love your sense of humour, lol, right with you!

Hugs,
    Jess

Quote Originally Posted by GirlHappy19 View Post
    Not that I know off.What do you mean?You read that somewhere?I know that more than once there were threats on his life...but that's all.

GH19

I dunno who you're asking the question to but Sonny West has told the story many times of Elvis placing an M-16 machine gun in his (Sonny's) hands and telling him to go blow Mike Stone away. Red reportedly called around and found a guy that would've done it for $10,000.00 but Elvis finally came to his senses and didn't go through with it...but Mike Stone was literally within hours of getting his head blown off all because of Elvis's rampage over Mike taking Priscilla away from him.

that's exactly what all the TV's deserve..

TCB Mafia
    Quote Originally Posted by GirlHappy19 View Post
    You know something......and just my opinion......I don't like it when people talk about this dark side of Elvis.In the movie "Elvis and me"Elvis raped presilla and I try not to think about that or watch that part because I was raped also and is the most horrible thing that can happend to a woman.I like Elvis,the man we knew as fans,the humanitarian and generous side of him.I don't shoot Tv's because I'll be without one,but I habe broken a few things now and then when I got angry.Maybe that was his way of fighting stress..

GirlHappy19

I'm sorry to hear this GirlHappy. . Sending you a hug, I do hope you are o.k., now.

Please remember, though, with regard to Elvis, that there are a lot of lies told, a lot of inconsistencies, stretching the truth, things said to sensationalise and make money, and to cover some peoples' lieing butts. Please don't take what doesn't make sense to you on board as truth. (Perhaps your gut is telling you the truth, not what you are reading or watching, that is why you are uncomfortable with it?).

Take care,
    Jess

TCB Mafia
    Quote Originally Posted by 4THEHEART View Post
    that's exactly what all the TV's deserve..

Actuuuually, lol, if I could afford it, I would grab my laptop and drop it from a high place, seriously! lol Then give whoever was with me a HUGE grin, stretch my hands out, and ask for another one, lol, and .......... hehe).

LOL

Jess

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Trout View Post
    I dunno who you're asking the question to but Sonny West has told the story many times of Elvis placing an M-16 machine gun in his (Sonny's) hands and telling him to go blow Mike Stone away. Red reportedly called around and found a guy that would've done it for $10,000.00 but Elvis finally came to his senses and didn't go through with it...but Mike Stone was literally within hours of getting his head blown off all because of Elvis's rampage over Mike taking Priscilla away from him.
    He had a reason to kill Mike Stone lol
    Well, knowing Elvis and his wonderful soul, I don't think he would have killed anyone.
    He wasn't that kind of person...Maybe he was just saying that he will kill him, but never meant that seriously...I hope

Quote Originally Posted by Jess View Post
    Actuuuually, lol, if I could afford it, I would grab my laptop and drop it from a high place, seriously! lol Then give whoever was with me a HUGE grin, stretch my hands out, and ask for another one, lol, and .......... hehe).

LOL

Jess
    This made me laugh so hard...........
    But when I think again..........That's the same thing that I want to do.....deep inside

Jess,
    Marija

International Level thehillbillycat's Avatar
    Elvis also wanted Robert Goulet killed to. I got that on video tape somewhere that Sonny, Lamar, Marty, and Red is talking about that happening. But they talked to Elvis saying you don't want to kill him. Elvis supposely shot at a wall or a door. Can't remember what it was that he shot at right now.

He wanted to kill Mike Stone at different times and not jsut once. Sonny told about four stories and Red told another one. So that makes 5 times Elvis wanted to kill Mike Stone.

Backstage Pass
    In an article called "My Secret Love Affair with Priscilla" Mike Stone claimed that if Elvis did kill him, Stone's underworld connecetions would have killed Elvis. I don't know how true this is, but it would make fascinating reading!!

LOL ..yes Jess, financial part is the only thing that keeps me from shooting TV's aaand PC's..well,at least,a good kick can help sometimes..

Quote Originally Posted by Jess View Post

LOL

Jess
    LMAO this was so funny we have all felt like this sometimes

the thought of elvis shooting a t.v makes me laugh and the pic of him with the speach bubble was so funnny

Quote Originally Posted by Elvislennon2004 View Post
    Elvis also wanted Robert Goulet killed to. I got that on video tape somewhere that Sonny, Lamar, Marty, and Red is talking about that happening. But they talked to Elvis saying you don't want to kill him. Elvis supposely shot at a wall or a door. Can't remember what it was that he shot at right now.

He wanted to kill Mike Stone at different times and not jsut once. Sonny told about four stories and Red told another one. So that makes 5 times Elvis wanted to kill Mike Stone.
    The point should be, when it came time to do it, Elvis backed off and Stone is still alive today. When people are going through a divorce, or you find out that you're wife has been having an affair, any norman man would take it extremely hard. I'm not condoning Elvis' cheating on Priscilla by any means, but she had suspected for years that he carried on with other women, while Elvis was shocked when he found out about her and Stone, thus the overreaction. Mike Stone was also no innocent bystander in this mess, he was afterall, sleeping with another mans wife!

Quote Originally Posted by 4THEHEART View Post
    LOL ..yes Jess, financial part is the only thing that keeps me from shooting TV's aaand PC's..well,at least,a good kick can help sometimes..
    You know how many times I've wanted to through a brick through the tv, but for financial reasons, couldn't!

Backstage Pass
    I don't like Robert Goulet either. But then again neither does anyone in my family. lol

I have read Elvis also did not like Mel Torme, a singer known as "the Velvet Throat" He was also in one of the Naked Gun movies-another inside joke the Zucker brothers through in to the movie.

We all blow off steam sometimes. Elvis really wasn't all that different from any of us in that regard...except his hot headed moments have gone down in history for all to see... and to be embellished... and added onto over the years with each telling of the tale.

Just think what the ELVIS stories will be like.....100 years from now.
    The LEGEND...and legends about him...truly do...live on.

I will never forget you Rosanne.
    R.I.P. 4-27-59~7-22-09

Yes Joe Car, the point was that Elvis backed off about having Mike Stone killed. Most people would have felt and said the same as he did and thank god most people would have backed off.

There were no innocents in that situation as you stated.......

Diane

In the early 90's Goulet appeared as Quentin Hapsburg, opposite Leslie Nielsen, in the comedy The Naked Gun 2?: The Smell of Fear. Priscilla played a part in that movie as well.

Well, about that supposed dark side of Elvis - you may think terrible things, that's the more animalistic side of mankind - but actually doing it is something else. I have often fantasized about doing something to my parents.

In spite of all the things I have read or heard, Elvis hasn't lost his human side. I suppose that if he was raging at someone, it was not by random choice or to feed a 'serial killer kind of obsession'..

About that subject, brought up by the person mentioning Priscilla and rape - first of all, not only females may be victims of abuse; second: Priscilla was not the innocent, na?ve, poor little child but a dragon on it's own.

It's a shame that Elvis' troubles are still the pivotal part in many a discussion, I don't think any of us would like to see our darkest secrets being revealed (now and/or many years after death). So I don't mean we shouldn't talk about it at all, just that we must defend him in some cases and have to avoid being overly judgemental.
    Last edited by EnigmaticSun; 07-18-2007 at 08:38 AM. Reason: minor error
    https://fbcdn-sphotos-b-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/999022_359272057534723_1223625887_n.jpg

all the goons I left behind, memories still linger..

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12