Results 1 to 20 of 20

Thread: Pic. help.

  1. #1
    Steve
    Guest

    Pic. help.

    Hi there I am looking for pics, from 1977 to be exact "Date: February 12, 1977"
    I got this CD but no cover of this CD, so i need to make one all help on this is welcome!!!

    ps: it is a very fine concert!!!

  2. #2
    Steve
    Guest
    Thanks Anyway Ron,


    Elvis was waering the Indian feather suit no?
    Maby somebody have pics. from 1977 while Elvis was wearing the suit?

    Thanks for everybody that searched

  3. #3
    Backstage Pass
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    200
    I am sorry, Steve. I have no pic form Feb 12, but three from 1977 with Elvis wearing Indian Feathers. Two of the pix are from February 1977, the other is from June.

    Hope that helps.
    Last edited by Manhattoe; 12-15-2005 at 12:17 AM.

  4. #4
    Backstage Pass
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    200
    And here is the pic from June 21.
    Last edited by Manhattoe; 12-15-2005 at 12:17 AM.

  5. #5
    Steve
    Guest
    Great Help ManhattoeThanks

  6. #6
    Walking In Memphis Sonny's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    6,686
    February 12, 1977, that's the Hollywood show where our man didn't exactly looked his best...

    Here are some pictures:
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails s77021201.jpg   s77021202.jpg   s77021204.jpg  

    s77021205.jpg   s77021206.jpg  



  7. #7
    Walking In Memphis Sonny's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    6,686
    And three more...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails s77021207.jpg   s77021208.jpg   s77021209.jpg  




  8. #8
    kennyelvis
    Guest
    Go for pictures around the 20th + -

    Elvis look much better around that time, and it aint easy finding pictures from the start of that tour, even i don`t have good pictures from that date.


    Manhattoe : the last picture you posted are from february 77 check the background of the picture, behind Elvis, you`ll see it

  9. #9
    Steve
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Sonny
    February 12, 1977, that's the Hollywood show where our man didn't exactly looked his best...

    Here are some pictures:
    Thank sonny.
    GREAT HELP!!!!

  10. #10
    Steve
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by kennyelvis
    Go for pictures around the 20th + -

    Elvis look much better around that time, and it aint easy finding pictures from the start of that tour, even i don`t have good pictures from that date.


    Manhattoe : the last picture you posted are from february 77 check the background of the picture, behind Elvis, you`ll see it
    Hi Kenny,

    Do You have some great Pics. from that date??

    I know you are the pic. king here on the board.

  11. #11
    Backstage Pass
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    200
    Quote Originally Posted by kennyelvis
    Manhattoe : the last picture you posted are from february 77 check the background of the picture, behind Elvis, you`ll see it
    Well, actually I am not sure about that. I think I got them with dates and I just believed them to be correct. I'm anything but a picture expert.

    I noticed myself that the background from one Feb and the June pic look very much the same, but I did not check whether Elvis might have happened to play in the same arena (and, as a mattr of fact, I don't believe in that "theory").

    Anyway, long talk short sense. Can you date them correctly, please?

  12. #12
    kennyelvis
    Guest
    Right date is this

    1 : February 18, Columbia, S. Carolina

    2 : February 21, Charlotte, N. Carolina (Bob Heis took this picture)

    3 : February 21, Charlotte, N. Carolina (Bob Heis took this picture)

  13. #13
    kennyelvis
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve
    Hi Kenny,

    Do You have some great Pics. from that date??
    Sure i got good pictures you can use, i will look at it tomorrow, i`ll let you know in a pm when they are up on my server and ready for you.

  14. #14
    Steve
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by kennyelvis
    Sure i got good pictures you can use, i will look at it tomorrow, i`ll let you know in a pm when they are up on my server and ready for you.
    Thanks Kenny

  15. #15
    kennyelvis
    Guest
    Ahhhh, you want pictures from february 12th, i was talking about other dates from that same tour, i have other dates steve, good pictures that are not very often seen on this board.

  16. #16
    Steve
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by kennyelvis
    Ahhhh, you want pictures from february 12th, i was talking about other dates from that same tour, i have other dates steve, good pictures that are not very often seen on this board.
    Yes Kenny,
    as long if elvis is wearing his Indian Feathers suit this is ok,
    This would be a great help

  17. #17
    kennyelvis
    Guest
    Ok, i can have a quick look now

  18. #18
    Backstage Pass
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    200
    Quote Originally Posted by kennyelvis
    Right date is this

    1 : February 18, Columbia, S. Carolina

    2 : February 21, Charlotte, N. Carolina (Bob Heis took this picture)

    3 : February 21, Charlotte, N. Carolina (Bob Heis took this picture)
    Thanks Kenny. Then only the last picture was misdated (I should have trusted my own eyes).
    But nice to have that one corrected and the other dates confirmed by an expert.


  19. #19
    kennyelvis
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Manhattoe
    Thanks Kenny. Then only the last picture was misdated (I should have trusted my own eyes).
    But nice to have that one corrected and the other dates confirmed by an expert.

    Im not an expert, i`m just lucky to have a few pictures more in my collection than a normal fan, and it have been my no 1 interest the last few years, so i know a few things regarding pictures but im not an expert

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •