Thread: Elvis, Jr?

Coming On Strong

Cool Elvis, Jr?

Ok, so I might be a little slow. I'm sure this guy has been around for awhile, but I was just recently made aware of him, and now I'm really curious what the real story is. Don't get the wrong idea, I don't believe that he is Elvis' son. I just wondered if anybody here has any other information about him. In my opinion, he does NOT look like Elvis, but I guess I would have to admit that he does a good job with the voice on the ballads. Thanks in advance for the info!

www.elvisjr.com
    Before Elvis, there was nothing....

International Level

Cool

Well before I even start I should say that I don't like Impersonators or ETA's as some of them prefer to be known. This guy is out to make a quick buck; from his tacky website to his stage wardrobe he doesn?t even share the Kings sense of style or elegance. Elvis deserves to be remembered for his brilliant artistic performances, his enduring legacy and infatuation among the public psyche. The latter of these is exactly what this guy is a product of - his own over active imagination. From Lisa Maries striking similarities to her father - the chick Elvis would have to have bedded to produce this specimen is well, a bit too much of a stretch for my imagination.

He should be left dwell in his own delusion world of blood ties to the greatest artist ever known and continue to enjoy his performances at old folk?s homes and twice yearly appearances in local papers, as a human interest piece circa Jan 8th and Aug 16th each year.

If anyone decides to visit his site make sure that you watch the Interview he conducted with National Enquirer TV, you know that classy Station that is a spin off, of an ever so classy tabloid that carried a front page picture of Junior's "father" in his coffin taken by a family member, which just happened to be there greatest selling issue ever. Still, forgive and forget eh?
    The Sun Never Sets On A Legend...

Coming On Strong
    0349054, thanks for your reply. I want to make it clear that I do not like impersonators either and I do not think this guy is legitimate. I was just curious if people here knew anything about him, just so I could get the other side of the story. It's interesting to me, that's all. And I feel that this is the very best place to get information. The members here know so much about Elvis, I am always in awe of their knowledge.

International Level

Cool

I agree with you. Just never heard of this guy, and hope I don't hear about him in the media in the future!

Is this the same guy who claimed he was the son of Dolores and Elvis?

Coming On Strong
    Yes, Mystery Train, that's the one. Do you know anything about him?

Cadillac King
    ok everybody, whats the difference between Elvis impersonators and Elvis tribute artists?

i'm thinking, not sure yet, to be a Elvis tribute artist. before you start cursing me, i've done a lot already. i've sung danny boy and made people cry,(and NO, i was not that bad) sung on national radio, an old folks home, wedding, funeral and talent competitions, and i'm only 14. i try to sound like Elvis, but as myself as well. thats hard to explaini think i'm the closest to Elvis's voice than a lot of others. i sang 'devil in disguise' and got a deafening ovation! i was told that i sound almost like him. should i become a tribute artist if i'm older? i hate impersonators too by the way
    sincerely, Scott, a 15 year old Elvis fan

prayers to Jackie my auntie in law, and R.I.P Charlie Hodge, both victims of cancer

International Level

Cool

Elvisdownunder, I'd say your best bet would be to pursue a career on your own. If you were to sing just all Elvis songs and promote yourself as an Elvis Tribute Artist you could get pigeon holed very quickly into a certain genre. I think you would do a lot better to have your own style and show and include a tribute to Elvis in it, but be your own performer and entertainer.

This "Elvis Jr." guy is a QUACK, a bonafide nutcase.

Has he now changed mother's again .... ?

He also has a bunch of replica junk that he goes around saying was Elvis' (Elvis gave me a Sundial jumpsuit, sunglasses, diamond ring, blah, blah, blah ....). (Actually, it's quite hilarious).

This fissured ceramic is a habitual liar that chooses to make money off of a ridiculous scam that he's dumb enough to think others fall for / believe.

Beyond that, I don't see what else matters about the guy or why anyone would even care.

- Capt. "EL."

A Grade-A nutball, alright.

Only problem with the phrase "Grade-A nutball" is that it seems to conceal his own motives - I'm sure he knows EXACTLY what he's doing.

It is indeed rather hilarious for him to expect us to believe that Elvis would ever have fathered a child so... ugly. OK, so he's not heinously bad looking, but next to Elvis and Lisa Marie, he's laughably average. And how tall is he? He can't be much above 5'5"! In short, a stout, slimy, insignificant little man! (And therefore NOTHING like Elvis Aaron Presley).

Most outrageously of all, there's a small picture of him with a decidedly old Colonel Parker on one page of his site. Now, he either ambushed Parker under the guise of a loving fan for a cheap 'n tacky photo OR he simply Photoshopped his way into an existing photograph. It doesn't matter which. No one with even the slightest ounce of intelligence would fall for such a scam! Him appearing next to the world's greatest hussler just, to my mind, brings into even greater focus how pathetically ludicrous and downright tasteless his own attempts at money-making are.

It is sad that human beings of this calibre even exist in the world - let alone the fact that so many seem to align themselves in some shape or form with Elvis. But, unfortunately, "that's the way it is".

Cryo -

This E Jr. fellow is indeed short & fat; he's also got a carny past (hence, The Col. connection - Parker had a soft spot all his life for fellow carnies).

You are correct in that he knows full well what he's doing with this scam. Unfortunately, there is never a shortage of those willing to buy it (most don't, but enough do from time to time).

You see this type of thing all over in & associated with The Elvis-World.

TTWII, indeed.

- Capt. "EL."