Thread: E-bay!

International Level

Cool E-bay!

E-bay!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...880185338&rd=1

Check it out!

ELVIS PRESLEY'S wedding ring? Found? PRESLEY'S RANCH
    Elvis Presley. Gold ring found at the Presley ranch at Horn Lake Mississippi. ONE OF A KIND

Man's gold single band wedding ring. Found at Elvis's ranch, 5921 Goodman, Horn Lake, Mississippi. This ring was found when treasure hunting at Elvis's Ranch in the area where it was reported/ rumored that his original ring, "a simple gold band", was lost. Buyer to receive ring and letter from owner/ finder properly notarized and documented, confirming background and history. Seller strongly suggests buyer obtain insurance coverage covering the ring. Seller assumes no liability connected with any delivery.

NO RESERVE ON THIS ITEM

PayPal and Cashier's check welcome. Payment due at end of auction. Seller will ship to buyer within 72 hours of payment confirmation. HAY ! THANKS FOR YOUR BID!! IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS PLEASE FEEL FREE TO CONTACT ME !!

First things first!

It was Priscilla and not Elvis who lost the ring right? Secondly that seems very very very cheap for the ring in the unlikely event that it is the tru ring. Elvis would of payed more in the 60's for the ring than the hundred odd piunds that this one is valued at.

Definately smell a rat here!
    The Sun Never Sets On A Legend...

100%!

This seller has virtually no auctions under his/her belt considering the magnitude of the item he/she is now purporting to hold. Further... have you seen their other auctions? Herbs and seeds! How can a bloody gardener have hold of Elvis' ring? There's a lacklustre description, lacklustre images, a lacklustre price - and NO Certificate of Authenticity.

I'm not sure you'd be wanting to go through the normal ebay channels if you REALLY possessed the genuine article. This isn't just a piece of wallpaper from Graceland or a signed concert ticket... This is Elvis' wedding ring! In fact, it isn't even that...

This is a fake through and through.

From Elvis Presley Blvd Lonniebealestreet's Avatar
    Simple gold ring, my @$$. It was a platinum band basically covered with diamonds all the way around it. I haven't looked at the auction yet, so I am sure there are plenty more inconsistencies to be found. I don't know where Elvis' band ended up, but yes, it was Priscilla's (engagement?) ring that was lost there.

A long time ago some of us thought we'd go and look for it ourselves but we ended up in Tunica!
    ...you won't forget me when I go.

Priscilla lost her ring, not Elvis.

Hey guys, ....... this isn't the first time that somebody has claimed to have found Pris.' famous long lost wedding ring.

She must have lost a whole jewlery case of them by now.

The only thing that I find funnier is ......... the concept of "Priscilla-Owned Items" being so sought after ........ LOL!!

-- ----------------

"It Never Ceases To Amaze Me ... !!!"

- Capt. "EL."

PS - E's wedding ring is in private hands. Pris. showed up when it was being auctioned trying to claim it was stolen property - instead of buying it back herself.

E also had another wedding related ring, with a circle "G" in diamonds .......... he gifted it to a complete stranger on a plane & then fretted if Pris. would be mad at him for doing so.
    Last edited by Captain Elwood David; 03-16-2005 at 07:29 AM.

From Elvis Presley Blvd Lonniebealestreet's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Captain Elwood David
    PS - E's wedding ring is in private hands. Pris. showed up when it was being auctioned trying to claim it was stolen property - instead of buying it back herself.
    That's rather humorous.

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Elwood David
    E also had another wedding related ring, with a circle "G" in diamonds .......... he gifted it to a complete stranger on a plane & then fretted if Pris. would be mad at him for doing so.
    What about the white gold horseshoe rings they both wore (correct me if I'm wrong) at their wedding--private hands also? Can I make you an offer?
    ...you won't forget me when I go.

Quote Originally Posted by Lonniebealestreet
    What about the white gold horseshoe rings they both wore (correct me if I'm wrong) at their wedding--private hands also? Can I make you an offer?
    Bobby,

That is indeed the ring that I was referring to. It was on E-bay a while back for a stratospheric amount.

(Sidenote: it looked very, very, well-worn ...... ie: used. EP or secondary owner ...... ?? Hard to say, but I lean towards the latter. Regardless, still a nice piece.)

------------------

On that note: I'll PM you a ring story.

- Capt. "EL."