Page 19 of 44 FirstFirst ... 912131415161718192021222324252629 ... LastLast

Thread: Post Pictures Of Your Pets

TCB Mafia
    thanks for combining all those pets threads and making the original one a sticky

Quote Originally Posted by Miss Clawdy View Post
    Has anyone seen my pets bouncing around in this huge thread ? I can't find them anymore...
    Have you tried calling for them?

Coming On Strong
    A week ago today, we adopted a dog from the humane society..we've not had a dog for 2 years (our 15 year old wolf mix was put to rest then) so..I've this question..Zipper (our boy who passed) ate the same dog food since the age of 1 years old (for a puppy stray he was very finicky..)..The dog we "adopted"..or she adopted us has been fed science diet (she came with a bag of that food). Our vet during her checkup today said she is open to any food with the exception of "low end grocery/high preservs/filler types". The vet feeds her own dogs science diet. I've not had to even think about dog food or a long time.........so.........as our dog isn't exactly thrilled with science diet, but will eat it, I was thinking of making a slow switch..

What do you all feed your dogs?

btw..our new friend, we have named Ame (japanese for rain). Per the vet, she believes she is golden lab/retriever and heeler mix, 2 years old,spayed... in great health..49.7 lbs and we love her LOTS!!!!!!!!!

We've fed Science Diet to our cats and dogs since almost the beginning and have not had one turn away from it but I have heard from other people who had this same problem.

The two other tops brands are Eukanuba and Iams but I would consider talking to your vet about other possibilities in your area.

Diane

TCB Mafia
    wanted to share some videos of my babies

turn up the sound to hear them go wheek wheek

dominik and victoria (guinea pigs)
    [YT]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/590beXsT8t4&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/590beXsT8t4&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/YT]

bindi (guinea pig)
    [YT]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/l-9Un_sqdAA&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/l-9Un_sqdAA&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/YT]

cliff (hamster)
    [YT]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/u1UK3BAgN1M&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/u1UK3BAgN1M&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/YT]

This is a pic of my Schnauzer that I had as a teen..his name was Henry. He gets kind of overshadowed in the pic by Elvis.
    Yes...that is "shag" carpet. Got to love the 70's.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	025_25.jpg 
Views:	19 
Size:	671.1 KB 
ID:	26530

Very cute guinea pigs Elvisgirl. The videos were fun. My daughter has had some in the past then fell in love with ferrets.

Your Schnauzer was beautiful Rosanne, actually both Henry and your Anabelle are the prettiest I've seen.

Your room brings me back to my old teen days. I had Elvis on one whole wall to himself and Ricky, Fabian and "Kookie" Burns had to share another.

Diane

Quote Originally Posted by Diane View Post
    Your room brings me back to my old teen days. I had Elvis on one whole wall to himself and Ricky, Fabian and "Kookie" Burns had to share another.
    Diane
    On the inside of my closet doors I had a poster of Ryan O'Neal in "Love Story" and a poster of Robert Redford as the Sundance Kid. I also thought "Dirty Harry" was pretty sexy, but there was NO room for him!!

In an island in the North Atlantic called Newfoundland , Canada
    I know this the pet section and this is off topic.....but Rosanne I had thick pink shag carpet in my bedroom and pink velvet wall paper! My mom use to say that she did not know why she bothered with the wall paper because it was covered in Elvis posters. I Had a huge Elvis poster in his black leather suit with his eyes closed{ I still have it} and I would play "Love Me" on my record player and my girlfriends and I would pretend he was kissing us by putting our faces on the poster!!! I still do it...... kidding!
    Now back to pets.

Quote Originally Posted by midnight View Post
    I know this the pet section and this is off topic.....but Rosanne I had thick pink shag carpet in my bedroom and pink velvet wall paper! My mom use to say that she did not know why she bothered with the wall paper because it was covered in Elvis posters. I Had a huge Elvis poster in his black leather suit with his eyes closed{ I still have it} and I would play "Love Me" on my record player and my girlfriends and I would pretend he was kissing us by putting our faces on the poster!!! I still do it...... kidding!
    Now back to pets.
    I think that may be the same poster I had as well. Was it tall and skinny? When my parents sold that house it was written in the contract that my room would be re-painted..it was solid thumb-tack holes.
    Pink carpet and pink paper? Sounds like a room that Elle Woods in "Legally Blonde" would LOVE!!!

In an island in the North Atlantic called Newfoundland , Canada
    Yes the poster was tall and skinny and was Elvis from his Knees up.... So all the important parts were there....

Quote Originally Posted by midnight View Post
    Yes the poster was tall and skinny and was Elvis from his Knees up.... So all the important parts were there....

Tired Schnauzers

Here's my babies!Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1456.JPG 
Views:	1 
Size:	351.3 KB 
ID:	26536
    ...you're moving on the back roads, by the rivers of my memory and for hours you're just gentle on my mind.

My Pearl and Sam. Sam (cat) just went missing a few days ago.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails pearlNsam.jpg  
    ...you're moving on the back roads, by the rivers of my memory and for hours you're just gentle on my mind.

TCB Mafia
    cute babies TLC67. i'm sorry about sam, i hope you find him soon

Thank you. Sam was the only one I kept out of a litter that I had bottle-fed about 4 years ago. He is sadly missed. He was quite a clown and very good with the grandbabies.

Wow there are some pretty Schnauzers out there! Your Pearl is gorgeous and your Sam look sweet. I sure hope Pearl shows up for you soon.

Diane

Thanks Diane!

Hy Folks,....I am back with more sassy

I was busy with work and went to see George 'No Show' Jones this weekend...

OK,..now to the pictures.. the first one was taken when Humane Society first got her..see how skinny she was ? she looked like a lollipop...

I always wonder how her past like.. if someone ever owned her, but humane society didnt have that record..so i assumed she was one poor strayed cat .

I am glad that me and my boyfriend adopt her, i mean when i saw her i knew she was 'it'....

Enjoy.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Azalan = Sassy.jpg  

Aww she's such a pretty kitty. There's a big difference in her looks since you took her in. She looks so healthy and happy now.

Diane