Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: How stupid could a fool be

As i said over at the legend Kenny. What a way to pay tribute to his idol.
    Stealing your hard work. Well there are people for everything.

POSTED THIS IN THE WRONG THREAD FIRST (thank you ComeBackChick for pointing that out!! ) really got me thinking "how stupid CAN a fool be?" LOL

This is really bad news, I have found parts of my site on other sites through the years, but this is just awful, building your intire site on other people's hard work.

I looked up who registrered the domain and it gives me a name and address. I don't want to post it here. Not sure if it is the webmaster or a firm... my German isn't that good. But just go to http://www.denic.de/de/whois/free.jsp and look the domain up and you will find it there too. Maybe you want to contact him through other forms but email?

Wish you all the luck!!
    There's so much world to see
    For me, there's so much world to see
    Yeah! Yeah! Mmm!
    - waiting to see Australia.
    It's that little problem money first!

International Level ComeBackChick's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Little Sister
    POSTED THIS IN THE WRONG THREAD FIRST (thank you ComeBackChick for pointing that out!! ) really got me thinking "how stupid CAN a fool be?" LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Unchained
    i got banned within the hour. So i returned the favour and banned him from the tcb world forum
    well done

kennyelvis
    Quote Originally Posted by Little Sister

This is really bad news, I have found parts of my site on other sites through the years, but this is just awful, building your intire site on other people's hard work.

I looked up who registrered the domain and it gives me a name and address. I don't want to post it here. Not sure if it is the webmaster or a firm... my German isn't that good. But just go to http://www.denic.de/de/whois/free.jsp and look the domain up and you will find it there too. Maybe you want to contact him through other forms but email?

Wish you all the luck!!
    All i want is : to let the complete Elvis world know how stupid this person it, WHY DO THIS???
    Why take others work and use it as it was made by him, but i know who he is, and i have talked with people that are his "friends" they think he is an *****, and as we all know, *****s dont last long in this world Elvis world that is

Backstage Pass
    this is ugly and bad.

But what a fool.He take it from famous site....

this is elegal too!Send him an mail that he had to remove it!

kennyelvis
    It really isent much we can do
    The same thing happend to the ep gold site, and that was a big stole, i think all on that site got stolen, the only thing to do is, not go to that site, but it want be hard to do, he aint got sh** to offer
    Last edited by Captain Elwood David; 02-21-2005 at 03:58 PM. Reason: Just a little * * edit ........ to keep that G-Rating ...

Well it looks like he changed the site now Kenny.

Backstage Pass
    This makes me very sad. This guy who did that is a criminal, even if there's no law against that sort of behaviour. But I'm also surprised how stupid he is. This is not the first time he did something like that and he still steals everything. He already has a very bad reputation but he doesn't seem to care about it. People like that really make me angry.

Steve
    Quote Originally Posted by MysteryTrain
    Well it looks like he changed the site now Kenny.
    Yes and it's not better!!!
    He namde it elvis-superstar The Radio Mafia.

where is that from???????? the radio mafia

sunrise
    Did none else ever take a picture oder an idea from another webside without permission? Just him?

Relax!

Too Much Monkey Business Jumpsuit Junkie's Avatar
    Yeah I went over there and they have just ripped this and Kenny's site off big time. You have to wonder if he thinks this will mean people will come over and think what a great site?? how is he going to maintain the standards that he is ripping off? All the big sites are well known and regular visitors will know his is just a knock off never the less it is very annoying

Sunrise, Its not a question of just taking a picture, it is a question of using peoples work, people who have spent many hours to ensure they have original Ideas and high standards of work. They DON'T want to be ripped off by a con artist who just takes what he likes without putting in the time and effort or having the common decency to at least consult those involved.

Matt
    Last edited by Jumpsuit Junkie; 02-22-2005 at 11:24 AM.

kennyelvis
    Today i have got some emails and pm`s from people that says they dont know this "dude" and that he is only 18 years old, and dont know better, all he wants is to be a part of the Elvis world...bla bla bla.... he got the message now, and know he have done somthing wrong.
    Well, i have got other emails too, "Take this ***** down Kenny"
    I went to his site this morning, he have change the look at his site, it dont look like the site Ron made to me anymore, but the way the pictures are made, it`s still the Legend style.
    I also told in an answer that i am finish with this guy, but how long will it take before he do the same thing again? not long is my guess.
    Here is a little picture of the guy, taken by CNN.
    Enjoy, it look like he is having a ball

It's not a real CNN pic, don't be mistaken. He just has a certain bad taste to his name in the german szene, as he seems to take pride in showing the drunk Elvis fan, the people feel entertained by. So the people make fun of him for a while already. But he don't seem to notice.

By the way, he told people in the Berlin forum today, that you stole his pics three months ago, so he took that design on purpose. Don't react on it, he's just not woth it, mate! A kid, that's all...

kennyelvis
    Ye i bet he have any pictures i want to steal from him, this ***** took pictures from my site last summer i think it was, and posted them on the german forum telling everyone the pictures was from his collection, well, i got a very good friend over at that forum, "Taniolo" have been a very good friend of mine the last 3-4 years, he told me about the pictures, and he had only seen them in so good quality one time before, and that was on my site, so it turned out to be my pictures, it even was taken direct from my site.
    So he is really only making him self look more stupid (if that is possible) by posting things like that on forums

Oh, it`s starting to get cold up here now -10 c

his identity

his name is Andreas Mourad. his email address is [email protected] he also took over the old-school domain of elvis-presley-superstar.de He is a little ba--ard that spent weeks sending me threatening E-mails and such, making me believe he was "someone with authority" in the Elvis world. Once I found out exactly who he was, the last time the little s--t filled my inbox from my website, I wrote him back telling him how I know exactly who he is and what he looks like, and I told him what he could do with his empty threats. Surprisingly, that was 3 weeks ago, and the little b--tard has since vanished. Anyways, he also tries to sell "DVD's" that are only merely VCD's that are copies. So if your player doesn't play VCD's, thats your loss. He also tries to sell them on Ebay under numerous names as well. He sells them as "Originals" but when you get them, you get the case, a 1 sided paper cover, and a cd-r with no label on it. He usually charges $18.00 - $25.00 for these rip-offs. Now you all can write him personally.

Your Welcome!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12