Thread: viva las vegas remix

viva las vegas remix

I heard a really good Viva las vega remix on this forum a while a go..ive lost it from my computer can anyone help me track it down?
    Elvis grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change,
    the courage to change the things I can
    and the wisdom to know the difference

Backstage Pass
    i possibly might have heard the same one, the one i'm thinking of is from the film 3000 miles to graceland, check out the soundtrack, or download it, its pretty sweet!
    ADRIANNA

From Elvis Presley Blvd Lonniebealestreet's Avatar
    Are you referring to Born To Rock, which is actually a remix of C'mon Everybody?
    ...you won't forget me when I go.

Backstage Pass
    i'm pretty sure its Viva Las Vegas, i just saw its NOT on the soundtrack but if you download music on limewire or whatever you can definately find it, my bad. Theres a remix to c'mon everybody?

TCB 4 EVER!
    ADRIANNA

Heartbreak Hotel, Room 11 Albert's Avatar
    Yeah, I have a tropical remix of Viva Las Vegas. It's actual pretty cool. I will post it later tonight

‎"A year from now, you'll wish you had started today"

Follow TCB-World on Twitter for website updates and Elvisnews: http://twitter.com/tcbworldcom

Roustabouts
    Hi everyone,

this is my first post on this site and i would like to tell you that i was lucky enough to get hold of both the 'viva' (both the edit and the extended version)and 'born to rock' mixes on CD earlier this year and in my opinion, they sound great.

I was also able to get hold of the 'crying in the chapel' and 'in the ghetto' reggae mixes CD recently and it just doesn't sound right

Mike

Mad Tigers

Smile Cool!

Quote Originally Posted by MikeGB
    Hi everyone,

this is my first post on this site and i would like to tell you that i was lucky enough to get hold of both the 'viva' (both the edit and the extended version)and 'born to rock' mixes on CD earlier this year and in my opinion, they sound great.

I was also able to get hold of the 'crying in the chapel' and 'in the ghetto' reggae mixes CD recently and it just doesn't sound right

Mike
    Thats really cool, I was not aware that these mixes existed! This is very exciting, thanks to everyone for posting!!!
    I don't know anything about music.

Backstage Pass
    hello mike and welcome!!!

can you tell me where to get those other remixes?
    ADRIANNA

Roustabouts
    Hi and thanks for the welcome,

I got hold of the 'Viva Las Vegas' and the 'Born To Rock' remix Cds when I was trying to get hold of some of the CDs/10" vinyl releases for 18#1 box sets earlier this year and I found the reggae mix CD in a reggae music shop a few weeks ago.

Collecting these kind of remixes (good or bad) has become a bit of a hobby for me and I can tell you that I have heard some really bad stuff over the last few months.

I know that these CDs were being sold on ebay recently and that a remix CD was available earlier this year with 16 tracks including a really cool soul mix of 'Baby I Don't Care'.

I've heard that 'Way Down' has been given the remix treatment, but I have not heard it yet and therefore can't make any comment on how it sounds. If I find it, I will let you know.

Bye for now,

Mike