Thread: Priscilla and Lisa Marie Presley Elvis Week 2012 Interview Now Available for Basic an

Priscilla and Lisa Marie Presley Elvis Week 2012 Interview Now Available for Basic an

Basic and Plus Elvis Insiders can enjoy an exclusive video of Priscilla and Lisa Marie Presley speaking to Elvis fans from around the world*at Elvis Week 2012. Making a surprise appearance at a "Conversations on Elvis - Behind the Stage" event, both Priscilla and Lisa Marie got to speak with fa...

More...

Re: Priscilla and Lisa Marie Presley Elvis Week 2012 Interview Now Available for Basi

Really? And we only need to pay for a membership to see them tell the same old stories??? Thanks for the info!

TCB Mafia King Of The Whole World's Avatar

Re: Priscilla and Lisa Marie Presley Elvis Week 2012 Interview Now Available for Basi

I saw this interview during Elvis Week and it was ok but Priscilla will answer her question and Lisa's almost every time. Tom Brown started saying things like Lisa tell me about this and so forth trying to get Priscilla to stop answering her part and Lisa's part. If I remember correctly I think there was a point when a joke was made by Tom and then Lisa jumped on board making fun of Priscilla answering all the questions.
    Love Elvis...The Greatest

RIP Tommy

Quote Originally Posted by Donut View Post
    Really? And we only need to pay for a membership to see them tell the same old stories??? Thanks for the info!
    To be honest, I'm surprised they don't set these interviews up during Elvis Week on the web for a small fee so people from around the world can watch it live. Some of the interviews or conversations that I saw were very interesting, I enjoyed them anyway.

RIP Tommy

TCB Mafia

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ !!!

Brian

Quote Originally Posted by King Of The Whole World View Post
    To be honest, I'm surprised they don't set these interviews up during Elvis Week on the web for a small fee so people from around the world can watch it live. Some of the interviews or conversations that I saw were very interesting, I enjoyed them anyway.
    Honestly, I wouldn't pay a cent to see Lisa, Priscilla or anyone close to Elvis talking about anything online interesting or not. I'm glad you enjoyed it, really, but this well paid Royalty connection has finally really got on my nerves. They can't get more cheeky than this.

Quote Originally Posted by Donut View Post
    Honestly, I wouldn't pay a cent to see Lisa, Priscilla or anyone close to Elvis talking about anything online interesting or not. I'm glad you enjoyed it, really, but this well paid Royalty connection has finally really got on my nerves. They can't get more cheeky than this.
    If I go another year I wouldn't pay to see those two again, I just thought it would be neat to see them up close for the first time. That was not the best interview of the week for me.

I saw others that to me were fascinating like Richard Sterban (I might buy his new book), Chuck Stone, PFAP preview and others. A lot of people enjoy all of the people who were ever in Elvis' life one way or the other, so I'm just surprised that EPE hasn't capitalized on that. Sounds like easy revenue to me.

RIP Tommy

Quote Originally Posted by King Of The Whole World View Post
    I saw this interview during Elvis Week and it was ok but Priscilla will answer her question and Lisa's almost every time. Tom Brown started saying things like Lisa tell me about this and so forth trying to get Priscilla to stop answering her part and Lisa's part. If I remember correctly I think there was a point when a joke was made by Tom and then Lisa jumped on board making fun of Priscilla answering all the questions.
    yep, agree 100% there.....jumping in all the time
    "NO-ONE, BUT NO-ONE,IS HIS EQUAL, OR EVER WILL BE. HE WAS, AND IS SUPREME".Mick Jagger

I don't believe you, guys. Priscilla is not known for liking the spotlight.

she certainly did on this day......I was looking forward to hearing Lisa talk......she couldn't get a word in edgeways
    "NO-ONE, BUT NO-ONE,IS HIS EQUAL, OR EVER WILL BE. HE WAS, AND IS SUPREME".Mick Jagger