Thread: Paul McCartney Gets His Elvis On in New Backstage Video From Tour in Memphis

Paul McCartney Gets His Elvis On in New Backstage Video From Tour in Memphis

Elvis fans can now check out a new video from Sir Paul McCartney backstage during his "Out There" Tour in Memphis. In the new video (above), McCartney talks about seeing Elvis on the big screen for the first time and even breaks out his own Elvis moves. On Sunday, May 26, 2013, Sir Paul McCart...

More...

Re: Paul McCartney Gets His Elvis On in New Backstage Video From Tour in Memphis

I saw this earlier and it's cool how Paul reflected about seeing Elvis in Love Me Tender and then did the leg move like Elvis when he sang We're Gonna Move. Paul is definitely an Elvis fan. Even after what Elvis once said about the Beatles.
    Check out my new blog about Elvis Presley @ http://elvis21century.blogspot.com/

Cool Re: Paul McCartney Gets His Elvis On in New Backstage Video From Tour in Memphis

I just saw this in my email, and I just got to watch it!!!!! That was so cool, and I love Paul's admiration of Elvis!!

Re: Paul McCartney Gets His Elvis On in New Backstage Video From Tour in Memphis

The vividness of his recollection of a night well over 50 years ago is a indication of the love and affection he has for Elvis.
    Since the Beatles had similar success and pitfalls it may be he realizes how hard it was for Elvis in such a worldwind of fame.
    Ringo said he felt sorry for Elvis being alone in the center of such attention -at least we Beatles had each other to lean on and to help keep us in line when we got out of control.
    Work in Progress!