Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: What have you done today?

TCB Mafia King Of The Whole World's Avatar

Re: What have you done today?

Quote Originally Posted by Snake Eyes View Post
    Viva Espania. I have to take my ipads and phones because I still need to be reached, so I'll definately have access. It's only two weeks sunshine and I'm not leaving until July, so I've got plenty of time before hasta la vista baby.
    I want my gift this time.
    Love Elvis...The Greatest

RIP Tommy

Quote Originally Posted by King Of The Whole World View Post
    I want my gift this time.
    You're gonna get something..

Viva Espania. I have to take my ipads and phones because I still need to be reached, so I'll definately have access. It's only two weeks sunshine and I'm not leaving until July, so I've got plenty of time before hasta la vista baby.
    No hay ningún problema as no problemo would be pseudo-Spanish..
    https://fbcdn-sphotos-b-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/999022_359272057534723_1223625887_n.jpg

all the goons I left behind, memories still linger..

I'm going Ascot with my friends, a day of toff watching and gambling - sweet!

I'm going to the lake, go into the water and until the evening does not go out:-D
    Here it is already 35C!! Tropical!!
    I'll Remember You!!!

I'm going Ascot with my friends, a day of toff watching and gambling - sweet!
    Have a GREAT FUN Jen
    I'll Remember You!!!

I had today off, which is rare. I went on a shopping spree and enjoyed it until I went back outside...it's 31 degrees out, a real scorcher. I think I got sunstroke.

poeddic

Well, if possible I try to work on my interpretations every day!!!
    The poems aren't too long, but if you add the extra text a small book evolves.
    They will be posted to honour (Brit.) / honor (Amer.) Evi's work, of course, and I'd like to have them finished before the school year is over and our moving to another home.

Was wondering though if Snake Eyes will be able to access the internet while spending the Spanish holiday (Brit.) / vacation (Amer.)?
    https://fbcdn-sphotos-b-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/999022_359272057534723_1223625887_n.jpg

Re: poeddic

Quote Originally Posted by EnigmaticSun View Post
    They will be posted to honour (Brit.) / honor (Amer.) Evi's work, of course, and I'd like to have them finished before the school year is over and our moving to another home.

Was wondering though if Snake Eyes will be able to access the internet while spending the Spanish holiday (Brit.) / vacation (Amer.)?
    Are you excited about moving and finishing this school year?

Yes, I will have internet access but I won't be online unless I need to be. Do you need me to be online sunshine? I'm not going to help you move, if that's why you're wondering.

I had an exam today.

I LOVE
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ♪ ♫♪ ♫♪ ♫♪ [̲̅̅E̲̅][̲̅̅L̲̅][̲̅̅V̲̅][̲̅̅I̲​̅][̲̅̅S̲̅] [̲̅̅P̲̅][̲̅̅R̲̅][̲̅̅E̲̅][̲̅̅S̲​̅][̲̅̅L̲̅[̲̅̅E̲̅][̲̅̅Y̲̅] ♫♪ ♫♪ ♫♪

My page on YouTube and on MyElvisWorld:
    http://www.youtube.com/cibetty, http://www.myelvisworld.com/cibetty

Are you excited about moving and finishing this school year?
    Affirmative. The school has not been succesful in trying to accomplish its mission; that is, to break my spirit. But it was a terrible year nonetheless. I wouldn't recommend anyone from Western Europe to attend that institute. They are only used to "native" people and Russians or something. I am now starting to understand Cyrillic though.

I also hope another region won't be as hostile and apathetic.

Yes, I will have internet access but I won't be online unless I need to be. Do you need me to be online sunshine? I'm not going to help you move, if that's why you're wondering.
    Well, I've been making some progress in writing those interpretations, hopefully work will be completed on next monday or so. It's nice to work on, now I've done all the necessary tasks in information technology, the basic things such as frames and CSS.

The question is whether you will still be around once I post them (the poems + interpretations). If not, it would be dreadful if you were away so long you'd miss out on them. English for beginners, you know..
    So, what's it gonna be?

Well Cibetty, you are truly spamming TCB-world with such a long reply.. Perhaps you could give some background information?
    Last edited by EnigmaticSun; 06-27-2013 at 01:39 PM. Reason: szpelling

Well Cibetty, you are truly spamming TCB-world with such a long reply.. Perhaps you could give some background information?
    LOL... I just wrote what I did today Fabian. It is an ambulance nurse school, I do it beside work. I will finish this school in next March. I got quite serious subject, I had to talk about left-sided heart failure. The heart is really complicated, but I found a very good photo on net which helped a lot to understand how it works. I got good result anyway.
    Last edited by cibetty; 06-27-2013 at 02:18 PM.

I LOVE
    ♪ ♫♪ ♫♪ ♫♪ [̲̅̅E̲̅][̲̅̅L̲̅][̲̅̅V̲̅][̲̅̅I̲​̅][̲̅̅S̲̅] [̲̅̅P̲̅][̲̅̅R̲̅][̲̅̅E̲̅][̲̅̅S̲​̅][̲̅̅L̲̅[̲̅̅E̲̅][̲̅̅Y̲̅] ♫♪ ♫♪ ♫♪

My page on YouTube and on MyElvisWorld:
    http://www.youtube.com/cibetty, http://www.myelvisworld.com/cibetty

Quote Originally Posted by EnigmaticSun
    Affirmative. The school has not been succesful in trying to accomplish its mission; that is, to break my spirit. But it was a terrible year nonetheless. I wouldn't recommend anyone from Western Europe to attend that institute. They are only used to "native" people and Russians or something. I am now starting to understand Cyrillic though.

I also hope another region won't be as hostile and apathetic.
    It sounds like a lovely school - I'm sure you're not a trouble maker either are you?

Quote Originally Posted by EnigmaticSun
    Well, I've been making some progress in writing those interpretations, hopefully work will be completed on next monday or so. It's nice to work on, now I've done all the necessary tasks in information technology, the basic things such as frames and CSS.

The question is whether you will still be around once I post them (the poems + interpretations). If not, it would be dreadful if you were away so long you'd miss out on them. English for beginners, you know..
    So, what's it gonna be?
    You had me and lost me at Well.

Can I expect interpretations on the scale of Paradise Lost? I would like to read your musings before I depart, as I'm an out of sight, out of mind girl.

Obviously no pressure on you there, but the clock is ticking and patience isn't a virtue of mine. Now that we've both made a big issue out of it, I'm expecting great things too, don't let me down.

[QUOTE=cibetty]LOL... I just wrote what I did today Fabian. It is an ambulance nurse school, I do it beside work. I will finish this school in next March. I got quite serious subject, I had to talk about left-sided heart failure. The heart is really complicated, but I found a very good photo on net which helped a lot to understand how it works. I got good result anyway.[QUOTE]

Congratulations on your exam results Betty, you must be very proud of yourself.

It sounds like a lovely school - I'm sure you're not a trouble maker either are you?

You had me and lost me at Well.

Can I expect interpretations on the scale of Paradise Lost? I would like to read your musings before I depart, as I'm an out of sight, out of mind girl.

Obviously no pressure on you there, but the clock is ticking and patience isn't a virtue of mine. Now that we've both made a big issue out of it, I'm expecting great things too, don't let me down.
    It's probably because "Well" is only common in American English.

Trouble maker? Not really, though it often happens that people don't know whether I'm serious or not. Some girls found my behaviour (Brit.) / behavior (Amer.) threatening, I've been told. And I have a suspicion they don't like being overshadowed by foreigners.

Alright then, I'll do my best and continue work! You motivated me..
    Last edited by EnigmaticSun; 06-29-2013 at 10:18 AM. Reason: sentence structure of

Quote Originally Posted by cibetty
    LOL... I just wrote what I did today Fabian.
    The full extent only became apparent in the reply I'm answering now..

Good to know it all turned out okay for you!

You've got a point there, the heart is complicated.. and so is mine.. I think it's broken..
    Last edited by EnigmaticSun; 06-29-2013 at 10:30 AM. Reason: something with code & quote

My friend, I help my son. He has heart problems. Gift from her mom, lol
    What else?
    Hmm .... I'm waiting for a message from a friend, you know what I means?
    I'll Remember You!!!

The full extent only became apparent in the reply I'm answering now..

Good to know it all turned out okay for you!

You've got a point there, the heart is complicated.. and so is mine.. I think it's broken..
    Your heart is so sensitive, Fab, you'll always feel like you were hurt ...
    I know this feeling ..
    I'll Remember You!!!

Evi's work, of course, and I'd like to have them finished before the school year is over and our moving to another home.

Honey, I do not deserve it!!
    I'll Remember You!!!

Quote Originally Posted by elvia7 View Post
    Your heart is so sensitive, Fab, you'll always feel like you were hurt ...
    I know this feeling ..
    You're sweet. It's a state of melancholy, perhaps.
    What it is and what causes it will be part of my poetical / literary work..
    ..not having finished it only enforces the brokenheartedness..
    ..it was also, of course, a somewhat prankish answer to Cibetty's post..

Being sensitive and feeling hurt is typical for artists, Evi.

Speaking for myself, all these things add up.. irresponsible sexual behaviour (Brit.) / behavior (Amer.), excesses in drugs and alcohol, arrogance.. (Just kidding - but not kidding about the sensitive nature!)
    Last edited by EnigmaticSun; 06-29-2013 at 11:48 AM. Reason: expression!!!!!!!!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast