Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 52

Thread: What have you done today?

  1. #1
    TCB Mafia Snake Eyes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    1,275

    What have you done today?

    I've done nothing except sunbathe on my bouncy castle all day today, it's been great, beats a sun lounger any day. I've got the rest of this week off work too.

    Hope everyone has had fun at work

  2. #2
    TCB Mafia EnigmaticSun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Beucha
    Posts
    1,754

    Re: What have you done today?

    Almost forgot what that big golden thing in the sky was. My screenname only refers to Elvis' Mexican Sundial Suit, but one gets to see that more often than the actual thing in the sky.

    Nice you have some time to relax!

    Today we did mathematics at school, so I didn't need to do it at home (trying to keep it warm by doing something on a daily basis). Instead I worked on the cobra powerpoint presentation, which is about due. It is more accessible than actual programming and scripting, but it's still a meticulous task if done properly.

    Perhaps you'd appreciate a picture of me actually looking happy.. hahaha.. HAHAHA!!
    One of my friends posted it today. Took a few weeks to figure the smartphone out..

    I've decided to share the link, as the photo is pretty big and I don't want to spam TCB-world with my cute appearance.

    https://fbcdn-sphotos-f-a.akamaihd.n...84133662_n.jpg
    Last edited by EnigmaticSun; 06-05-2013 at 01:27 PM. Reason: cute
    https://fbcdn-sphotos-b-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/999022_359272057534723_1223625887_n.jpg

    all the goons I left behind, memories still linger..

  3. #3
    Cadillac King Kajo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    267

    Re: What have you done today?

    Nothing much. Rehearsals,rehearsals,rehearsals....preparation for the Summer festival

  4. #4
    TCB Mafia KPM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    7,932

    Re: What have you done today?

    I've spent the last few days off work also-my wife had a colonoscopy Monday...everythings fine with her...then the rest of this week I have a man rebuilding our front porch-hes putting a deck on it...I've helped him when he needed an extra set of hands.
    The weather hasn't cooperated like we'd want but he's 90% finished.
    While it rains we have a few cold ones and kick back till it stops.
    Work in Progress!

  5. #5
    TCB Mafia King Of The Whole World's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    I wish Graceland
    Posts
    1,608

    Re: What have you done today?

    Quote Originally Posted by Snake Eyes View Post
    I've done nothing except sunbathe on my bouncy castle all day today, it's been great, beats a sun lounger any day. I've got the rest of this week off work too.

    Hope everyone has had fun at work
    Watch out or you will look like this..

    Love Elvis...The Greatest

    RIP Tommy


  6. #6
    TCB Mafia Snake Eyes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    1,275

    Re: What have you done today?

    Quote Originally Posted by EnigmaticSun;

    Nice you have some time to relax!
    It doesn't happen often, but when it does........ I did appreciate that link to your cute smiley picture, you look completely different to your poker face avatar.

    Quote Originally Posted by Kajo View Post
    Nothing much. Rehearsals,rehearsals,rehearsals....preparation for the Summer festival
    You're doing something you love, the hard work will be worth it.

  7. #7
    TCB Mafia Snake Eyes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    1,275

    Re: What have you done today?

    Quote Originally Posted by KPM View Post
    I've spent the last few days off work also-my wife had a colonoscopy Monday...everythings fine with her...then the rest of this week I have a man rebuilding our front porch-hes putting a deck on it...I've helped him when he needed an extra set of hands.
    The weather hasn't cooperated like we'd want but he's 90% finished.
    While it rains we have a few cold ones and kick back till it stops.
    Well I'm glad your wife is ok. I've had some guys painting my windows last week and that was weather permitting, but they look great (a year after they were installed - wooden sash windows). All they got from me was a cup of tea.

  8. #8
    TCB Mafia Snake Eyes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    1,275

    Re: What have you done today?

    Quote Originally Posted by King Of The Whole World View Post
    Watch out or you will look like this..
    She's a stunner alright, I'll bear that leather face in mind when I'm in my friends hot tub later today.

    I'm just prepping my skin for my holiday, I'm probably whiter than the Hollywood smile.

  9. #9
    TCB Mafia EnigmaticSun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Beucha
    Posts
    1,754

    Re: What have you done today?

    Quote Originally Posted by Snake Eyes View Post
    It doesn't happen often, but when it does........ I did appreciate that link to your cute smiley picture, you look completely different to your poker face avatar.
    Yes, that is my ability for metamorphosis or in other words the power to change shape/appearance. Perhaps I am even the woman King Of The Whole World has shared..

    Glad you liked the picture though..

    (The avatar pic actually shows a frame from my role as the Terminator)
    Last edited by EnigmaticSun; 06-06-2013 at 05:46 AM. Reason: Terminator
    https://fbcdn-sphotos-b-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/999022_359272057534723_1223625887_n.jpg

    all the goons I left behind, memories still linger..

  10. #10
    TCB Mafia Snake Eyes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    1,275

    Re: What have you done today?

    Quote Originally Posted by EnigmaticSun View Post
    Yes, that is my ability for metamorphosis or in other words the power to change shape/appearance. Perhaps I am even the woman King Of The Whole World has shared..

    Glad you liked the picture though..

    (The avatar pic actually shows a frame from my role as the Terminator)
    I sussed out your avatar pic ages ago, I need your clothes, your boots and your motorcycle.

  11. #11
    International Level Cliff's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Christchurch,New Zealand (Middle Earth)
    Posts
    932

    Re: What have you done today?

    What did I do today. Thank you for your interest Snake.
    Well, the day has just begun here in New Zealand. I woke around 5:00am, had my shower, made my coffee while the computer warmed up. Went to Facebook (boring) and then browsed You Tube for something interesting. While doing this I asldso listened to the Breakfast Show on More FM.
    I try not to make plans for each day 'cause as they say, "When you make plans, God laughs." What I hope to do is make a payment on my credit card and visit the Supermarket.
    One thing I WILL be doing is continuing my work on the model of the HMS Victory.




    http://img135.imageshack.us/img135/8558/42274.gif

  12. #12
    Cadillac King Kajo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    267

    Re: What have you done today?

    Quote Originally Posted by Snake Eyes View Post
    It doesn't happen often, but when it does........ I did appreciate that link to your cute smiley picture, you look completely different to your poker face avatar.



    You're doing something you love, the hard work will be worth it.
    It's always a pleasure and yes I am doing something I love. It's just that it's already hot in here like in Vegas in August, and I can't stand the heat. God I hate the Summer Festival. I'm so glad we're 2 months free after that. Paid holiday. It's really worth to work all year hard. Still only 2 months though lol

  13. #13
    TCB Mafia EnigmaticSun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Beucha
    Posts
    1,754

    Re: What have you done today?

    Quote Originally Posted by Snake Eyes View Post
    I sussed out your avatar pic ages ago, I need your clothes, your boots and your motorcycle.
    You forgot to say.. please!
    https://fbcdn-sphotos-b-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/999022_359272057534723_1223625887_n.jpg

    all the goons I left behind, memories still linger..

  14. #14
    I'm only Your elvia7's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Poland - Europe
    Posts
    6,076

    Re: What have you done today?

    Quote Originally Posted by EnigmaticSun View Post
    Almost forgot what that big golden thing in the sky was. My screenname only refers to Elvis' Mexican Sundial Suit, but one gets to see that more often than the actual thing in the sky.

    Nice you have some time to relax!

    Today we did mathematics at school, so I didn't need to do it at home (trying to keep it warm by doing something on a daily basis). Instead I worked on the cobra powerpoint presentation, which is about due. It is more accessible than actual programming and scripting, but it's still a meticulous task if done properly.

    Perhaps you'd appreciate a picture of me actually looking happy.. hahaha.. HAHAHA!!
    One of my friends posted it today. Took a few weeks to figure the smartphone out..

    I've decided to share the link, as the photo is pretty big and I don't want to spam TCB-world with my cute appearance.

    https://fbcdn-sphotos-f-a.akamaihd.n...84133662_n.jpg

    OMG!!! Thank you for your sweet photo .
    Today I packed for the trip to the mountains! I will visit Krakow!!
    I'll Remember You!!!

  15. #15
    TCB Mafia EnigmaticSun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Beucha
    Posts
    1,754

    Re: What have you done today?

    Quote Originally Posted by elvia7 View Post
    OMG!!! Thank you for your sweet photo .
    Today I packed for the trip to the mountains! I will visit Krakow!!
    It pleases me you like it that much!!

    How long will you be on your trip and are you going to take some photos for us?!

    Sorry, I seem to be somewhat emotionally mixed up.. Guess the school has corrupted my emotional CPU.
    https://fbcdn-sphotos-b-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/999022_359272057534723_1223625887_n.jpg

    all the goons I left behind, memories still linger..

  16. #16
    TCB Mafia Snake Eyes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    1,275

    Re: What have you done today?

    Quote Originally Posted by Cliff View Post
    [SIZE=3][COLOR="#A52A2A"]What did I do today. Thank you for your interest Snake.
    Well, the day has just begun here in New Zealand. I woke around 5:00am, had my shower, made my coffee while the computer warmed up. Went to Facebook (boring) and then browsed You Tube for something interesting. While doing this I asldso listened to the Breakfast Show on More FM.
    I try not to make plans for each day 'cause as they say, "When you make plans, God laughs." What I hope to do is make a payment on my credit card and visit the Supermarket.
    One thing I WILL be doing is continuing my work on the model of the HMS Victory.
    Cliff, you must have the patience of a saint, I lose the will to live just opening certain toys.

  17. #17
    TCB Mafia Snake Eyes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    1,275

    Re: What have you done today?

    Quote Originally Posted by Kajo View Post
    It's always a pleasure and yes I am doing something I love. It's just that it's already hot in here like in Vegas in August, and I can't stand the heat. God I hate the Summer Festival. I'm so glad we're 2 months free after that. Paid holiday. It's really worth to work all year hard. Still only 2 months though lol
    No one likes working in the summer, but two months paid holiday? Nice!

  18. #18
    TCB Mafia Snake Eyes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    1,275

    Re: What have you done today?

    Just sorted out my flights and paid the rest of the out-standing on the villa, just counting day the days.

  19. #19
    TCB Mafia EnigmaticSun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Beucha
    Posts
    1,754

    Re: What have you done today?

    Quote Originally Posted by Snake Eyes View Post
    Just sorted out my flights and paid the rest of the out-standing on the villa, just counting day the days.

    Where are you going? You won't be attending TCB-World for a while or..?
    https://fbcdn-sphotos-b-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/999022_359272057534723_1223625887_n.jpg

    all the goons I left behind, memories still linger..

  20. #20
    TCB Mafia Snake Eyes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    1,275

    Re: What have you done today?

    Quote Originally Posted by EnigmaticSun View Post
    Where are you going? You won't be attending TCB-World for a while or..?
    Viva Espania. I have to take my ipads and phones because I still need to be reached, so I'll definately have access. It's only two weeks sunshine and I'm not leaving until July, so I've got plenty of time before hasta la vista baby.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. classic Today
    By Albert in forum FTD (reviews and samples)
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 02-23-2012, 07:21 PM
  2. 37 yrs ago today
    By david72 in forum Elvis Presley
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 01-14-2010, 12:23 PM
  3. If Today Was Your Last Day
    By TotallyInsane in forum Off topic
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 11-11-2009, 04:55 AM
  4. FTD Today
    By Neo Anderson in forum (alternate) Artwork discussion and Work-In-Progress
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 02-05-2008, 12:00 PM
  5. sad day for me today
    By curtis simpkins in forum Elvis Presley
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 11-13-2004, 08:14 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •