Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: FECC

Cool FECC

The site seems to still be down since yesterday?

Re: FECC

Did the site somehow enter the Bermuda Triangle and disappear?

its okay for me.......lol
    "NO-ONE, BUT NO-ONE,IS HIS EQUAL, OR EVER WILL BE. HE WAS, AND IS SUPREME".Mick Jagger

Working for me too.

Cool Re: FECC

Quote Originally Posted by kathy parkinson View Post
    Working for me too.
    I just keep getting this message! Do you think that I'm blocked from their site??-

Oops! Google Chrome could not connect to www.elvis-collectors.com
    Suggestions:
    Try reloading the page
    Search on Google:

Google Chrome Help - Why am I seeing this page?
    2013 Google - Google Home

I tried to get on the site with a different tower, and it won't connect. The last time that I was on that site
    Pep was really ticked off at poormadpeter, doc was, well doc...and then this twilight zone inability to even get to
    that site has been impossible, as I can't connect! If everybody else can connect, what's up with my inability to do the same? Also, I posted two pictures on this site 2 days ago, and it is still saying that they are pending, PLUS (this will be the end of my rant for now) for almost 2 years now, I can't even get access to MY PHOTOS!!!!!
    Last edited by nolvis; 06-05-2013 at 01:18 AM.

I can't connect to FECC, Elviscities, TKC or Jordans Elvis World! Am I being gradually phased out
    of the Elvis cyber world by secret powers?

Works for me too.

Cadillac King

Hi Nolvis,

See if this website helps you, it should let you know if you are banned, or not:

http://www.iwebtool.com/google_banned

Let us know if this worked and how you went

Please don't worry if you are banned.

Quote Originally Posted by Turbo View Post
    Hi Nolvis,

See if this website helps you, it should let you know if you are banned, or not:

http://www.iwebtool.com/google_banned

Let us know if this worked and how you went

Please don't worry if you are banned.
    Thank's a lot, but what do I type in? And I wasn't doing anything wrong to be banned!!!!! In fact another member (poormadpeter) was really upsetting one of the mods at the time, and I was completely fine!!!!!

Cadillac King

Quote Originally Posted by nolvis View Post
    Thank's a lot, but what do I type in? And I wasn't doing anything wrong to be banned!!!!! In fact another member (poormadpeter) was really upsetting one of the mods at the time, and I was completely fine!!!!!

You are welcome, if you type the site's address, i.e.:

http://www.elvis-collectors.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Turbo View Post
    You are welcome, if you type the site's address, i.e.:

http://www.elvis-collectors.com/
    Thanks a lot!! I did that earlier and just like now it says nothing is banned, but I am still unable to connect to the site anymore, I even tried to restore my computer to an earlier time, and it looked like my whole internet was gone, but thank goodness I got that back again!!!!! But the google chrome I was on got erased and I've had to scramble a bit, not just my brain, to get back to a semblance of normality!! At least I can switch to Chrome when I want to, and hopefully things will get fixed up with my not being able to connect to a site everybody else can connect to, except for me!
    Last edited by nolvis; 06-07-2013 at 01:27 AM.

That phony John Saulovich,aka:Crapenter, er, ah Carpenter is a really sick dude isn't he!!!?? He has all of those phony alias' and his sick followers, and he's now controlling how myself and another guy (I know his name, but my mind has gone blank!) who said that he couldn't get on their site for a week like myself,(I got back on, but nobody would talk to me or anything!) and then after reading his comment, I was off like the light again! That sicko doesn't like people who don't agree with him, and well, man what a strange site it's turned out to be, run by that Rod Serling could have used this as an episode for The Twilight Zone, and we'd maybe find out what planet or whatever this Crapenter (I just saw this nickname the other day from investigating this creep, and what another fellow said about him, I can't post here I don't think?) is from!
    Last edited by nolvis; 06-16-2013 at 08:49 PM.

Works for me too.
    I'll Remember You!!!

Quote Originally Posted by elvia7 View Post
    Works for me too.
    The guy who controls the site is somehow blocking MY ability to go onto the site, just like another fellow (who couldn't get on the site for a week) had
    mentioned when I got back on for a brief period!!!!! The people (FECC etc.) running Elvis sites are the exact opposite of Elvis!!!!! It seems like his robots and yes men are not responding because of their affiliation with this phony!!

The guy who controls the site is somehow blocking MY ability to go onto the site, just like another fellow (who couldn't get on the site for a week) had
    mentioned when I got back on for a brief period!!!!! The people (FECC etc.) running Elvis sites are the exact opposite of Elvis!!!!! It seems like his robots and yes men are not responding because of their affiliation with this phony!!
    "The people (FECC etc.) running Elvis sites are the exact opposite of Elvis!!!!!"
    Unfortunately nolvis I agree with you. I also have a feeling.
    I'll Remember You!!!

"The people (FECC etc.) running Elvis sites are the exact opposite of Elvis!!!!!"
    Unfortunately nolvis I agree with you. I also have a feeling.
    Thank-you very much, I really appreciate it!!!!! It's amazing how (it's such an invasion of your rights and freedom of speech)) to block people from sites because they don't like
    you, or agree with things that you believe in!!!??!!
    Last edited by nolvis; 06-18-2013 at 03:00 PM.

Thank-you very much, I really appreciate it!!!!! It's amazing how (it's such an invasion of your rights and freedom of speech)) to block people from sites because they don't like you, or agree with things that you believe in!!!??!!

Unfortunately Winston, everything indicates on it
    So ..Be a good boy no matter where you want to speak forth
    I'll Remember You!!!

Backstage Pass

...Unfortunately Winston, everything indicates on it ...
    Do you mean me elvi? Yes, I posting some of my threads also in the FECC-forum. The reason is that I like to talk about Elvis and want many answers to my threats. The second reason is that I want to learn a much better English. So I don't understand your posting.

It is a very sad thing that some members of different forums talk bad about members of another forum. I use this forum and FECC because I think this two are the best for me and I am happy with both. Why is there so much hate and jealousy between Elvis-Fans. That make me so sorry and tired.

If you don't like a forum don't become a member or go. If you don't like a member set him on ignore. Elvis said: "There is room for everybody".

Quote Originally Posted by Winston View Post
    Do you mean me elvi? Yes, I posting some of my threads also in the FECC-forum. The reason is that I like to talk about Elvis and want many answers to my threats. The second reason is that I want to learn a much better English. So I don't understand your posting.

It is a very sad thing that some members of different forums talk bad about members of another forum. I use this forum and FECC because I think this two are the best for me and I am happy with both. Why is there so much hate and jealousy between Elvis-Fans. That make me so sorry and tired.

If you don't like a forum don't become a member or go. If you don't like a member set him on ignore. Elvis said: "There is room for everybody".
    See Winston. That's what happens when you do not know the language well.
    To explain to you what I wrote I would have to write to PM.
    I do not mean anything by it! I agree with your views on the conditions prevailing on Elvis forums.
    I'll Remember You!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast