+ Reply to Thread

Thread: I'm still not able to reply -says I'm still not authorized

I'm still not able to reply -says I'm still not authorized

Hi folks,

I registered on here about a week ago.
    I can log in, but only to view the forums.
    I can see my username "♫_Σ└√:_♫" at the bottom of the forum home screen as being a member on line.

But my registration still hasn't been authorized as I can't post a reply or anything, it says I dont have the permission(s).

Anyone know roughly how long this process takes so I can participate????

Thanks in advance,

Regards,

Graeme.

Re: I'm still not able to reply -says I'm still not authorized

Hi Graeme,

Did you receive a mail from TCB World? To activate the account.

I will forward this to Albert, our admin, and I hope the problem is solved as soon as possible.

Cadillac King

Hi Mods,

As I have reported previously, and again yesterday trying to be helpful, no-one has been able to join since May last year.

They simply aren't approved.

Quote Originally Posted by Sonny View Post
    Hi Graeme,

I will forward this to Albert, our admin, and I hope the problem is solved as soon as possible.
    Thanks Sonny, I am now successfully logged in.

But reading Turbo's post and your question about an email it would seem you have a bug or flaw in your settings.
    I've been activated because of asking you directly in this thread, but if I'd relied on getting the activation email as I was expecting then I'd never have been an activated member.

But I am now!! Looking forward to participating!

Quote Originally Posted by Sonny View Post
    Hi Graeme,

But reading Turbo's post and your question about an email it would seem you have a bug or flaw in your settings.
    I've been activated because of asking you directly in this thread, but if I'd relied on getting the activation email as I was expecting then I'd never have been an activated member.

Bugger - maybe I'm not registered yet, my post content above didn't display, said it was waiting for a moderator to approve, so I've used my browser back button to get back to this to add this line.

Quote Originally Posted by ♫_Σ└√:_♫ View Post

Bugger - maybe I'm not registered yet, my post content above didn't display, said it was waiting for a moderator to approve, so I've used my browser back button to get back to this to add this line.
    I had the same problem myself, but you're in now.

No I'm not "in".

Read the bottom of my post above (the second of the two that look the same), I used the back button to get back to the post I'd made as it wouldn't display first time - because I can't log in properly as I've still not had my application approved. I thought I was logged in because I was able to have a post reply option to type into, but I forgot everyone can have one in this part of the forum.

Whilst I'd like to participate on here it's not the end of the world lol, and I might be able to just about find something better to do than worry about it further. If as said above no ones been approved for a year then it might be that this forum has ambled on admirably with the members its got but with the admins having long given up any interest in the place, well enough not to concern themselves over needing any new members.

I'll check back at some point in the future and if i'm "in" then then that's fine if not well no worries.

+ Reply to Thread