Results 1 to 13 of 13

Thread: Joe Var Veri (Elvis Cover songs)

  1. #1
    TCB Mafia King Of The Whole World's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    I wish Graceland
    Posts
    1,608

    Joe Var Veri (Elvis Cover songs)

    This guy JoeVar Veri is great! I found his Youtube channel one night and I listened to every one of his cover versions of Elvis songs. Joe can really sing and is a great guitar player. He also has his own songs that he has recorded which are great as well.

    I PM’ed him a question about his tutorial on Baby What Do You Want Me To Do and he was kind of enough to respond to it. I told him to come by and check out the site, so I hope he will. He is like all of us a huge Elvis fan.

    I wanted to post some of his videos, I think you will enjoy them.



    Love Elvis...The Greatest

    RIP Tommy


  2. #2
    TCB Mafia King Of The Whole World's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    I wish Graceland
    Posts
    1,608

    Re: Joe Var Veri (Elvis Cover songs)



    Love Elvis...The Greatest

    RIP Tommy


  3. #3
    TCB Mafia King Of The Whole World's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    I wish Graceland
    Posts
    1,608

    Re: Joe Var Veri (Elvis Cover songs)

    One of Joe's original songs...New York Calling

    Love Elvis...The Greatest

    RIP Tommy


  4. #4
    Cadillac King
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    282

    Re: Joe Var Veri (Elvis Cover songs)

    Yeah!

    Enjoying Elvis' songs!

    You are talented Joe, hope you stop by and say "Hi" on this thread.


  5. #5
    I'm only Your elvia7's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Poland - Europe
    Posts
    6,076

    Re: Joe Var Veri (Elvis Cover songs)

    Quote Originally Posted by King Of The Whole World View Post
    This guy JoeVar Veri is great! I found his Youtube channel one night and I listened to every one of his cover versions of Elvis songs. Joe can really sing and is a great guitar player. He also has his own songs that he has recorded which are great as well.

    I PM’ed him a question about his tutorial on Baby What Do You Want Me To Do and he was kind of enough to respond to it. I told him to come by and check out the site, so I hope he will. He is like all of us a huge Elvis fan.

    I wanted to post some of his videos, I think you will enjoy them.




    You right , JoeVar Veri is great! Let us hope that he wants us to honor and visit the TCB.
    He can even log on here. Wait and see.

    For now, thanks, Chris I like especially my favorite song ...
    I'll Remember You!!!

  6. #6
    TCB Mafia King Of The Whole World's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    I wish Graceland
    Posts
    1,608

    Re: Joe Var Veri (Elvis Cover songs)

    Glad everyone has enjoyed these songs. I think all of them are really good.

    Here is another one of my favorite Elvis songs.

    Love Elvis...The Greatest

    RIP Tommy


  7. #7
    International Level RS277's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    569

    Re: Joe Var Veri (Elvis Cover songs)

    I've been watching his videos on youtube for a while now. Agreed, very talented guy.
    If your an Elvis fan, no explanation is necessary....
    If your not, no explanation is possible!

  8. #8
    TCB Mafia Snake Eyes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    1,275

    Re: Joe Var Veri (Elvis Cover songs)

    Finally got to listen to these, I really enjoyed If I Were You and Clean Up Your Own Backyard.

  9. #9
    TCB Mafia King Of The Whole World's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    I wish Graceland
    Posts
    1,608

    Re: Joe Var Veri (Elvis Cover songs)

    Quote Originally Posted by Snake Eyes View Post
    Finally got to listen to these, I really enjoyed If I Were You and Clean Up Your Own Backyard.
    Jen, I'm glad you liked them. I love listening to someone who is just playing and singing a song, not trying to sound like the original. If "I Were You" is one of my all time favorite Elvis songs.

    Joe sent me a note saying he did join the site yesterday. I told him to just jump in on any thread and give his thoughts. He also added TCB-World to his Facebook and Youtube pages, which was very nice of him.
    Love Elvis...The Greatest

    RIP Tommy


  10. #10
    TCB Mafia Snake Eyes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    1,275

    Re: Joe Var Veri (Elvis Cover songs)

    Quote Originally Posted by King Of The Whole World View Post
    Jen, I'm glad you liked them. I love listening to someone who is just playing and singing a song, not trying to sound like the original. If "I Were You" is one of my all time favorite Elvis songs.

    Joe sent me a note saying he did join the site yesterday. I told him to just jump in on any thread and give his thoughts. He also added TCB-World to his Facebook and Youtube pages, which was very nice of him.
    That's exactly why I enjoyed these clips. It's very refreshing to hear someone do their own interpretation of these songs, Joe is obviously very talented and I'll bet he doesn't just get New York Calling him either. If you don't know Joe, you have a great smile.

    I hope he does come here and it's pretty cool he's added this place to his pages. I'd like to see a lot more of his original stuff.

  11. #11
    TCB Mafia King Of The Whole World's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    I wish Graceland
    Posts
    1,608

    Re: Joe Var Veri (Elvis Cover songs)

    Fun version...I just wish I could play and enjoy it like this.

    Love Elvis...The Greatest

    RIP Tommy


  12. #12
    TCB Mafia King Of The Whole World's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    I wish Graceland
    Posts
    1,608

    Re: Joe Var Veri (Elvis Cover songs)

    Quote Originally Posted by Snake Eyes View Post
    That's exactly why I enjoyed these clips. It's very refreshing to hear someone do their own interpretation of these songs, Joe is obviously very talented and I'll bet he doesn't just get New York Calling him either. If you don't know Joe, you have a great smile.

    I hope he does come here and it's pretty cool he's added this place to his pages. I'd like to see a lot more of his original stuff.
    I like this one....These Things

    Love Elvis...The Greatest

    RIP Tommy


  13. #13
    TCB Mafia Snake Eyes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    1,275

    Re: Joe Var Veri (Elvis Cover songs)

    They were both really fun performances. These Things had me cheesy grinning the whole way through. The squeals and the improv at the end, very funny.

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 56
    Last Post: 04-12-2013, 03:07 PM
  2. Cover Songs
    By spanish eyes in forum Elvis Presley
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 03-22-2009, 04:37 PM
  3. I look for these Elvis songs... Please help
    By Wendy56 in forum Off topic
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 01-17-2008, 10:58 PM
  4. Elvis And Cover Songs
    By THENATUREBOY in forum Elvis Presley
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 08-15-2007, 03:37 PM
  5. Songs For Elvis
    By stillrockin in forum Elvis Presley
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-22-2006, 12:08 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •