Thread: I have been loving the elvis movies on encore

I have been loving the elvis movies on encore

hey everyone i do have to say i have been loving all the elvis movies that are being shown on encore, some of these movies i have not seen in a while and its just great seeing them on tv. Through watching these films it has taken me back to seeing these films from when i was a teen ( I am 24 now) and singing along to all the songs always brings a smile to my face.

So encore well done on doing this!!

Re: I have been loving the elvis movies on encore

Quote Originally Posted by david72 View Post
    hey everyone i do have to say i have been loving all the elvis movies that are being shown on encore, some of these movies i have not seen in a while and its just great seeing them on tv. Through watching these films it has taken me back to seeing these films from when i was a teen ( I am 24 now) and singing along to all the songs always brings a smile to my face.

So encore well done on doing this!!
    Me too! I just finished watching tonight's feature of Easy Come Easy Go. Always did like that movie. I wonder where that crazy radical car is at today?
    Check out my new blog about Elvis Presley @ http://elvis21century.blogspot.com/

Quote Originally Posted by vivaelvis View Post
    Me too! I just finished watching tonight's feature of Easy Come Easy Go. Always did like that movie. I wonder where that crazy radical car is at today?
    While watching easy come easy go tonight and saw the crazy car, my inital thought was " Man, i really do wonder where this car is today

Quote Originally Posted by david72 View Post
    While watching easy come easy go tonight and saw the crazy car, my inital thought was " Man, i really do wonder where this car is today
    OMG, I found it!!!!

http://blog.visitrenotahoe.com/auto-...h-elvis-flick/

And check this out! It's from an episode of the original Bat Man TV series from the same period. Look familiar? I wonder if it's the same car?

Check out my new blog about Elvis Presley @ http://elvis21century.blogspot.com/

holy crap, i think you may have found the car hahahaha!!! anyway one film i am so glad that was shown was follow that dream :-) this is a film i just love!! probably my favorite elvis movie from the 60s