Thread: John Smith-claims to be Elvis's Son (cant get weirder than this)

John Smith-claims to be Elvis's Son (cant get weirder than this)

http://www.phoenixnewtimes.com/2013-...-presley/full/

John Smith claims to be Elvis's son-and is "self publishing" a book which details his story, the details seem to have more holes than a large piece of swiss cheese and the article I post points each and everyone of them out.
    Work in Progress!

Cadillac King

Re: John Smith-claims to be Elvis's Son (cant get weirder than this)

Quote Originally Posted by KPM View Post
    http://www.phoenixnewtimes.com/2013-...-presley/full/

John Smith claims to be Elvis's son-and is "self publishing" a book which details his story, the details seem to have more holes than a large piece of swiss cheese and the article I post points each and everyone of them out.

We can play a game - let us see how many holes we can find in John Smith's story!

1) This guy, John Smith's math isn't too good (as I'm laughing and typing at the same time).

If John Smith was born in 1961, how could Elvis be holding a boy, with Elvis born in 1935 as we know, the boy, around four years old, when Elvis was in his early 20's? Even if older, the math doesn't add up. The photo would have to be taken before John Smith was born, as Elvis is young in this photo. How old would Elvis have been in this photo?

2) In the photo of John Smith taken now, his ears are close to his head, in the photo of Elvis holding the little boy, the little boy's ears aren't tucked in tight close to his head.

3) Of course no resemblance between John Smith and Elvis whatsoever; we know Elvis stamps his stock, you can see Elvis in his grandchildren.

4) No resemblance whatsoever between John Smith and the lady whom he claims to be his mother. Nothing in the face nor body.

Quote Originally Posted by Turbo View Post
    We can play a game - let us see how many holes we can find in John Smith's story!

1) This guy, John Smith's math isn't too good (as I'm laughing and typing at the same time).

If John Smith was born in 1961, how could Elvis be holding a boy, with Elvis born in 1935 as we know, the boy, around four years old, when Elvis was in his early 20's? Even if older, the math doesn't add up. The photo would have to be taken before John Smith was born, as Elvis is young in this photo. How old would Elvis have been in this photo?
    The pic is obviously from the army days (that sweater, the hair cut, its late '59 - early '60), that's at least a year before the kid was born... and the kid looks at least three years old! Please...

What I don't get is this, if you're going to make up an Elvis related story to make some money, either about a new found recording or another Elvis is my dad thing: Canīt they at least spend a couple years researching every little detail about Elvis, so they don't look so obvious to even a casual fan, never mind a court case?

Believe me, I can think of much better, almost perfect scenarios, to claim about a fake recording, than any of all the stories I ever heard when its about fake new found recordings.
    Last edited by Raised on Rock; 04-24-2013 at 07:58 PM.

nutjobs....................
    "NO-ONE, BUT NO-ONE,IS HIS EQUAL, OR EVER WILL BE. HE WAS, AND IS SUPREME".Mick Jagger

Nahhhhhh, another one out for publicity!

Goodness, are these *****s ever going to stop coming out of the woodwork?

It i,s it seems, an endless dead end trail of sensational claims, books, videos and then silence...after the money is made.
    Work in Progress!