Thread: Back to the forum

Back to the forum

Been on my last opera project. Huge flop. It's premiering today and I'm not even in it. It's a project with some real opera stars in it
    Well as I am not on their paycheck since I'm a guest there they got their Tenor to sing my role for all the performances and called me to do the project in autumn. I'm so pissed cause I did all the rehearsals so I won't sue them but I charged them for all my travelling
    expenses and the 3 performances that I was promised to sing cause my Name already appeared on their web site in the programme
    and from today on in all newspapers in the art/culture section. So at the moment I am so angry cause of all the lost time and money but then again I have tons of other operas to concentrate at the moment. But still I could have used all the lost time to study and prepare for my upcoming work.
    Last edited by Kajo; 04-24-2013 at 10:01 AM.

Re: Back to the forum

I'm sorry for what happened to you and I wish you all the best for the future!

TCB Mafia King Of The Whole World's Avatar

Glad your back but I'm sorry things did not work out for you.

Where one door closes, one door opens.

Good luck to you!
    Love Elvis...The Greatest

RIP Tommy

Quote Originally Posted by King Of The Whole World View Post
    Glad your back but I'm sorry things did not work out for you.

Where one door closes, one door opens.

Good luck to you!
    Yep. Agree with you on this one King. Well at least they called me today and said they gonna fax me the contract for autumn and they paid for all the expenses I asked for. So on the otherside thats good. But on any side it is as I have a permanent job in another theater anyway and already from today on have been invited to do 2 more opera projects that my friend will be directing and he's one of the best opera directors in my country. One of them is Baroque style and I will be singing the main part. I'm just so excited about it as I never sung Baroque style before

Quote Originally Posted by augusta View Post
    I'm sorry for what happened to you and I wish you all the best for the future!
    Thx Augusta

TCB Mafia King Of The Whole World's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kajo View Post
    Yep. Agree with you on this one King. Well at least they called me today and said they gonna fax me the contract for autumn and they paid for all the expenses I asked for. So on the otherside thats good. But on any side it is as I have a permanent job in another theater anyway and already from today on have been invited to do 2 more opera projects that my friend will be directing and he's one of the best opera directors in my country. One of them is Baroque style and I will be singing the main part. I'm just so excited about it as I never sung Baroque style before
    Well I'm glad you are getting a chance to show your talents in other areas and glad that other door opened for you. Keep us informed.
    Love Elvis...The Greatest

RIP Tommy

Quote Originally Posted by King Of The Whole World View Post
    Well I'm glad you are getting a chance to show your talents in other areas and glad that other door opened for you. Keep us informed.
    Thanks a lot King. That's so nice of you. Of course I'll keep y'all informed