Thread: explosions at boston marathon

Backstage Pass

explosions at boston marathon

I just heard on the news of at least two bomb explosions at the finish line of the boston marathon. At least 2 people confirmed dead and many injured. There were initial reports of a "person of interest" being held at a nearby hospital which have now been reported as being false. What a horrible situation in Boston. My heart goes out to the poor people that were killed and injured.

TCB Mafia King Of The Whole World's Avatar

Re: explosions at boston marathon

I feel awful for the families and people that have been injured. My thoughts and prayers are with these people.
    Love Elvis...The Greatest

RIP Tommy

Three people confirmed dead one being an 8 year old boy, that is just devastating as alledgedly he was there to cheer his father on, unconfirmed report by the bbc this morning though. Many more injured than what was initially reported last night. My thoughts and prayers are with all that are affected by this, just senseless violence.

The report as of a few minutes ago is three dead, including an eight year old child and over 140 injured. A doctor that was interviewed this orning said that the injuries to people are like what you would see in Iraq or Afghanistan.

How horrific.....

I pray that they catch this scumbag and give him the same treatment he's caused these people to endure....

Been following this a bit more online, the little boy who died has been named as Martin Richard, 8 years old!! Rest in peace little man. All the people affected by this are in my thoughts. Act like an animal, be put down like an animal.

Backstage Pass

I heard that two brothers had both lost their legs in this terrorist act. The finish line scene in Boston looked more like something you would see in the middle east. What tragic loss of lives.

Really sad and tragic... My thoughts and prayers are sent to those who were involved or lost their loved ones.

I LOVE
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ♪ ♫♪ ♫♪ ♫♪ [̲̅̅E̲̅][̲̅̅L̲̅][̲̅̅V̲̅][̲̅̅I̲​̅][̲̅̅S̲̅] [̲̅̅P̲̅][̲̅̅R̲̅][̲̅̅E̲̅][̲̅̅S̲​̅][̲̅̅L̲̅[̲̅̅E̲̅][̲̅̅Y̲̅] ♫♪ ♫♪ ♫♪
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

My page on YouTube and on MyElvisWorld:
    http://www.youtube.com/cibetty, http://www.myelvisworld.com/cibetty

Cadillac King

A sad day indeed. Too much of this madness happening all over the world.

IM

I've woken up today with images of the guys they FBI want to question. Some people have even named one of the suspects. I hope the people involved are caught quickly. There are some very deranged individuals in this world.

Backstage Pass

There are reports that one of the bombing suspects was killed by police and the other one remains at large.

Quote Originally Posted by asian1 View Post
    There are reports that one of the bombing suspects was killed by police and the other one remains at large.
    No great loss if that is true. Apparently they're brothers??

People in America are allowed to be critical of the US, because the Constitution gives each citizen that right-but no one has the right to do the horrible acts of senseless violence such as this bombing during a public event that supplies thousands of potential victims.
    Work in Progress!

The FBI has the younger brother in custody. I can't believe it, I just knew he would kill himself or be killed.

There is no doubt he will be prosecuted in a federal court and executed by the US.

Way to go to all the police who were involved in the capture!

RIP Tommy

Quote Originally Posted by King Of The Whole World View Post
    The FBI has the younger brother in custody. I can't believe it, I just knew he would kill himself or be killed.

There is no doubt he will be prosecuted in a federal court and executed by the US.

Way to go to all the police who were involved in the capture!
    No guarantee on that, he could get life in prison.

Apparently the older brother was the "brains" behind the whole thing. It would be interesting to hear what the older brothers wife has to say on all this. She has legal counsel, but as yet no real word from her.

Quote Originally Posted by Snake Eyes View Post
    No guarantee on that, he could get life in prison.

Apparently the older brother was the "brains" behind the whole thing. It would be interesting to hear what the older brothers wife has to say on all this. She has legal counsel, but as yet no real word from her.
    Yes being that he was read his Miranda rights, which I had that feeling they would do that now he can't go to Gitmo or have the terrorist department get information out of him but could spend the rest of his life in a federal jail cell. But he may not live the rest of his life in prison. A prisoner might kill him like they did with McVey. The golden rule with prisoners is you don't hurt kids. At least that is what I have heard.

Yes, it sounds like the brother was more of the radical Muslim that wanted to kill and cripple Americans.

RIP Tommy

Yes being that he was read his Miranda rights, which I had that feeling they would do that now he can't go to Gitmo or have the terrorist department get information out of him but could spend the rest of his life in a federal jail cell. But he may not live the rest of his life in prison. A prisoner might kill him like they did with McVey. The golden rule with prisoners is you don't hurt kids. At least that is what I have heard.

Yes, it sounds like the brother was more of the radical Muslim that wanted to kill and cripple Americans.
    I had an uncle who spent 8 years in Menard and that is indeed a rule you had better not have broken when you end up in prison.
    Work in Progress!

Very true, prisoners have a code of ethics not real friendly with offenses against children and the elderly. He should be hopping he dont make it into a state facility in lieu a federal penitentary. When those state inmates find he placed the bomb on the ground next to poor little 8 year old buy that died...he's going to big problems coming his way.
    If your an Elvis fan, no explanation is necessary....
    If your not, no explanation is possible!

Backstage Pass

God Bless all the unfortunate people in Boston who had to endure this ordeal.

I don't know how it works in the US, but over here we have something called Rule 43, now called 45 where "vulnerable" prisoners are segregated from the main prison population. These inmates are mainly sex offenders, informants, former police etc. They don't eat, sleep, work or do recreation with the others. Any prisoner can request Rule 43.

There are and were a few infamous inmates that deserved to be brutalised every single day of their duration at HMP, it just didn't and doesn't always work out like that. Some were definately given more protection as they still had vital information, one guy went on hunger strike and took his secrets to the grave. One woman had her leg broken, but that's like a walk in the park compared to what she did. A couple of little scumbags who deserved an acid bath for their crime, got new identities after serving a very easy sentence! No justice there!

You can only hope the other inmates hear about them and with a little patience and planning, things might happen, otherwise they're just having their food messed with. So while there is a code, these people do not always get what they deserve.